I've been training for strength recently and now I'm looking to move to a mass building program...

I've been training for strength recently and now I'm looking to move to a mass building program, everything I'm seeing is mostly 5 days one body part per day routine. Is their anything Veeky Forums would recommend? Is 5 days the way to go to get juicy?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2010 i cream

How can you not notice you are getting fat?

surround yourself with people who keep telling you that you look good no matter what

This.

Pretty much what women do to each other. Although guys do the opposite which gives the opposite result, like the guy who lost a shitload of weight because his friend kept calling him a fatass every day.

Crab mentality vs superior male mentality.

she does.

fatties dont give a fuck. its easier to make other people "like" you the way you are (aka dont give you shit about it) via emotional manipulation than to say no to that oreo

THAT IS HOW WEAK THESE PEOPLE ARE. A FUCKING OREO.

they aren't even that good mane.

more of this sort of thing.

Would have a good go at all three

Not gonna lie, penultimate for me

she looked good with a bit of weight, especially because she held a lot of it in her tits

From the middle to the left for me.

....Maybe second and third from the right for a one night stand....

about to break my nofap

really hate being attracted to this degeneracy

always get a huge feeling of self loathing after blowing a load

life is a cruel mother fucker

that being said thicc katie really gets my noggin joggin

damn she has an interesting look, too bad shes ruining it with all that fat

she has the face of like an old school go go dancer or flight attendent.

stuffer db / tianastummy if you want to get really fucking pissed (or fap depending on your inclination)

Be in an environment where bad food is readily available and the people around you don't care about their weight.

Went from 80 to 110kg in 3 years because I just stopped caring. I just ate what tasted good whenever I wanted and did no physical activity other than sex which got lazier and shittier the fatter we both got from our unhealthy lifestyle.

It's 100% my fault and I've been working hard on fixing it for the past 4 months for a better future.

Degenerate

This thread

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
>The redit program