Is blending all your food bad for you? im a skeleton and eating is such a chore...

Is blending all your food bad for you? im a skeleton and eating is such a chore. When I put that shit in a blender I can consume 1000s of calories so quickly and effortlessly

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the same food, I don't see why it would be.

Maybe some sort of digestion problems long-term tho?

What's the source on OP pic?

You'll lose facial gains if you don't chew your food.

nonsummergod

This desu

There's nothing wrong with it, but I think you should try to get used to eating.

Facial gains are for fat people, you don't need them if you start skinny.

Im talking entirely out of my arse here but I feel like you might lose the advantage of some dietary fibre.

So long as you don't filter it it's fine. But if you filter/leave heaps of stuff in blender you're indeed right

g.e-hentai. org/g/967766/852a9c1d56/

you're welcome

OP just eat whatever you want and, assuming you're below cals for the day, fry some garlic, chuck some water in the pan (let it cool down), throw a shitload of spinach in. Season with pepper, shit is some nice low carb way of adding calories without having to blend stuff

Food is food, strictly speaking, whether or not you blend it. However blending your food will in fact increase the bio availability of the macros and micros as they're already pre mashed and there aren't any large chunks that won't be absorbed through your intestines.

So go ahead OP, I just hope you have a good machine to do the job.

nonsummerjack

At first I thought you were calling me a summerfag.
Cheers mate. Got busy at work so couldn't reply earlier.

Anyone else mirin that Abdominal vein.

i second this. your body not processing solid food is likely to atrophy some function of it

>them cheap boob-job scars

What a waste.

wat.
facial gains for fatties = lose fat to uncover facial structure
facial gains for skinnies = no chance except surgery (inb4 mewing)

Just make sure to get some fiber as well

like oats

never forget your oats

You should try to eat your food solid if possible.
But blended stuff can be a good addition to your normal diet.
If you struggle to get enough food in. Drinking a 1000kcal shake is easier than eating a 1000kcal solid meal.
If you don't have much time. I drink a big ass shake for breakfast because I don't have much appetite in the morning so I can get my calories in.

Exactly, so why bother?

Chewing and thus releasing saliva and priming stomach and intestines for incoming food is a vital part of digestion, if you consume all of your food liquid you will get serious issues later on if/when you consume solid food again. That said, consuming like half or even two thirds of your daily calories in shakes or other blended stuff should be fine. Just make sure the solid things are rich in fiber, and that you chew them roughly 30-45 times even if you want to swallow earlier. Also don't nuke your blended stuff into oblivion, leaving some chewy bits to at least chew 10-15 times before swallowing helps greatly too.

This is from a purely nutritional POV, for dem facial gains and tooth health you may look elsewhere.

>PPPRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT