How does one balance being both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

How does one balance being both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums?

>Veeky Forums
If you want that buy overpriced ugly clothes, from Faggy Owens or fags like that to look like a complete fag

tight fitted clothes, also suits, also get big, but not huge, makes shopping much easier

>be swole
>buy clothes that fit
there you go

Zyzz is the biggest you can get without giving up fashion

LMAO what kind of look are you going for there? The disgruntled sailor? The lighthouse keeper?

Thrift/wholesale+tailor=making it

Fucking kek.

They were cheap and they're comfy to wear without looking too autistic. I'm a poorfag.

Did you just get off a ship?

Post body

This, a plain colored tee would look much better

Just make sure your clothes are cut right and you aren't wearing anything autistic (ie cargo shorts, sneakers outside the gym, etc) and you're good to go. Trying any harder than that will make women assume you're homo (unless you're already a homo then I guess go for it).

The tucked t-shirt looks kind of stupid imo otherwise your outfit in this pic is fine.

Oh fuck off.

I'm wearing my cargo pants, my baggy jeans, my band t-shirts and there's nothing you can do about it.

Well if you don't care then fair play, if you want to dress better though he's not wrong
I will say band tees aren't a death sentence depending on your age and social circle.

Why so mad? OP was asking for fashion advice and the fact is all those things you listed make you look autistic

You can wear whatever you want but don't get pissed if other people think it's ugly

Okay
Don't expect to look good though

That looks pretty good to me

Some band shirts can be effay.

>buying small shirts to show off what little gains you have
i do this

>he's not into sailor core

hi steven

>implying

>Veeky Forums
>fashionable

This trend literally needs to fucking die.

If your sneakers are decent and are plain enough to match with most outfits they are fine outside the gym.

no they aren't. sneakers are an athletic shoe. they shouldn't be worn outside athletic activities. the only people who think otherwise are teenagers and adults who don't know how to dress

nice

zyzz is achievable natty if ur not a fag

what's Veeky Forumscore?

hoodie and sweat pants

PEACOATS

Just shut the fuck up while you're ahead.

t. sneaker wearing autist

>keep nonformal wardrobe 2/3rds black, well fitting shirts. Preferably plain but you can get away with something cool as long as it's not fucking stupid like a band name or logo, 1/3rds preferably plain, well fitting other color shirts
>carpenter jeans (for large quads) look pretty good on muscular guys

> buy clothes that don't fit and are one size too small
Ftfy

Who says it's a bad thing?

No.

Why not? Is there an actual functional reason or is it an arbitrary rule?

not the guy you replied to but like said there's certain styles of sneakers that can look ok outside the gym, particularly if you're pairing them with streetwear. the problem is most guys who aren't into fashion don't know how to pick the right styles and just end up looking stupid

if you want to look good without putting in too much effort just avoid sneakers and go with boots, chukkas, oxfords, etc. it's much harder to fuck up with these types of shoes

>fashion
>ever
Arbitrary, meaningless, autistic bullshit outside of formal-wear.
If you look good, almost anything looks good on you. If you look bad, almost anything looks bad on you. Dress for practicality and comfort, and none of it matters.

C A R G O C U L T

Go look at a WAYWT thread on Veeky Forums and get redpilled, faggot.

>Veeky Forumsscist aesthetic makes me come my pants

Those fake polo shirts look so fucking stupid

you look good OP

>fake polo shirt
you have no idea what you're talking about, and it looks good on him

Lift and fuck dudes.

I don't want to be a part of that social circle then.
I'm Veeky Forums now and still rock my favorite band/festival shirts that were way too big for me when I was a hippy stoner nerd

Don't be a chunky piece of shit like "strongmen".

Where's that pic of sailor scooby

Why is that Americans tend to wear athletic runners/sneakers when they're out and about?
Been down to the States a few times to watch football and baseball and noticed tons of dudes wearing them. You don't see that shit up here in Leafland.

>You don't see that shit up here in Leafland
Living near the border of Canaduh, I can say that you are lying, it's very common up there. The only people that dress differently are greasy Quebeckers in Montreal.

we don't care about fashion you fucking loser, I've gotten way more chicks on my campus with my ultra boosts than with canvas or dress shoes.

pulling chicks is more important than looking like pic related

Is that "keys on carabiner" Veeky Forums ?

Disregard FASHION acquire STYLE

You don't. It's either or, otherwise you're a vain cunt

This.
Fashion is nothing. Style is everything.

just because it's a style doesn't mean it's good

How to acquire style?

6 looks thug af, he's gonna be ok

If you're Veeky Forums just wear plain clothes that fit well

shoo shoo gains goblin

Original. Check rightmost person.

>5
Assad's secret son

I don't fucking know dude all I do is try to look as 60s-70s as possible with modern fits

it's a henley, faggot. and it looks fine

not amerifag, what are sneakers?