Hi anons

Hi anons.

See how my inner thighs get bigger as you go up the leg? There's excess muscle there, and I hate it. It gets in the way of running efficiently.

>inb4 "it's fat OP"
I can flex the muscles there. It's primarily from muscle tissue.

So, what can I do to fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you fucking autistic?

You can start by showing us your boipussy.

Get a potato peeler, and manually remove the muscle

Melbourneeeee

LONDON

consider the new muscle atrophy routine in the sticky thanks. or sell your shitty boi meat to the arctic seal trade you blubbery piece of ass

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

How does my (mild!) autism have anything to do with this?

Sorry, don't have one. :P

Too painful.

Que?

first contender for most retarded of 2017

>(mild!) autism
>Sorry, don't have one. :P
My sides are out of this world OP, please keep going.

>It gets in the way of running efficiently.

lol

Run in sumo stance

>muscle
>gets in the way of running

It's too bad you're a guy.

>named image
>phoneposter

Pick one. You saved that image off the internet.

lose some weight

What about this is retarded? This has bothered me ever since puberty began.

What is so funny about my plight? :(

it's the way your hips are built. nothing you can do about it

wear spandex bike shorts to prevent chafing

Pretty much.

>:^(

Wtf how will that help my times?

Proof (same background) attached that I'm real.

I can lose a bit more but when I get back into shape, my legs always bulk up again on the inside like that.

I really hope that's not the case. :(

Ew.

>not posting timestamp with legs in picture

shitty bait pls go

if you're not fat and you still don't have thigh gap then you just have narrow hips

your only other option is to get anorexia and become a skellington

Meh I'm too lazy. Plus it would be hard to do within the image size limit.

Maybe I will at some point.

This is bait. You already took two pictures with your phone and posted them within the suze limit just fine. Show us that you are not just wasting our time with a fake pic of a girl and a shitty time stamp .

PLEASE be in london

wait. Was that a benis

Well I guess that may be true. I've struggled a lot with Gender Dysphoria, and apparently that's more common in females with androgynous hips (indicative of higher testosterone levels, also correlated with transsexual ideation).

dat hip genetics rip no amount of muscle or fat will ever set this right

Lol she kinda fell for the tranny 40% suicide meme.

>thighs touching gets in the way of running

Best I could do.
Fuck you.

OP is faggot

GTFO

Yes it goes. And?

Two faceless beings ready to fight

*does^ I mean

no it doesn't

oh yeah
I'd use that ass as as a pillow

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

You're an imbecile if you think 40% of transsexuals commit suicide.

They're making fun of me because apparently my narrow hips make me look like a man.
Joke's on them; I pull off the andro look pretty well.

if liking traps is wrong I don't want to be right

I've done many, many seasons of XC and track with these legs. They *absolutely do*.

Aww thanks user ^^. But wtf is the pic related?

The one in the middle is not me and doesn't look even close to my build. Lmao
Also I'm a cis woman but I don't want to crush any of your fantasies with my disgusting lack of a feminine penis.

>Also I'm a cis woman
aww nasty fuck off

Look and the data. Even in ultra liberal places where they are accepted such as Sweden they commit suicide at a ridiculous amount. Besides most of tranny theory is based off John money who was a pedophile and whose two test subjects both killed themselves. Look up the case of money and David Reimer.

>The one in the middle is not me
>Also I'm a cis woman

boner gone

it's more around 90%

Once they start balding.

Post link. Also pedophilia is irrelevant here.
David Reimer was a case that showed how it's possible to have a wrongly sexed body, as they gave him a sex change as a baby and he never took to being female. This is a very popular case to argue *for* trans acceptance.
And I know the suicide rate is high; I'd be delusional not to. But the 40% figure is wildly inaccurate and pulled out of your ass.

Lmao here's the David Reiner case in a nutshell
>biological boy's dick is cut off and raised as girl
>commits suicide as does his brother( commuted suicide first) who was so traumatized by the idea of his brother switching genders
So not only do trannies commit suicide at ridiculous rates the lie that they are causes people around them to commit suicide.

Federalist meme paper but has the data

thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/

Dumb question, but just out of curiosity...
Since my hips are already narrow, if I got a significant breast reduction, could I attract hebephiles while over 18?
/just wondering not actually trying this/

I got the case completely right you retard. Show me one thing I said that was wrong.
Also show the studies that they used to find the 40% figure.

Depends on your face

Here you go 41% attempt suicide. Show how I interpreted the case of Money wrong because my claims are deductions are just as valid as yours.
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Show us your puss OP. That way we can give you better advise on how to get a thigh gap

Hmm... Maybe I'll ask someone if my face looks possibly prepub then.

ATTEMPT. I knew that 41% attempt. If you had three brain cells you'd know that the vast majority of attempts fail.
> Show how I interpreted the case of Money wrong because my claims are deductions are just as valid as yours.
When did I interpret this case, and when did I say that you were wrong in your interpretation?

Pic related is similar

can you post a rear glute spread for proper evaluation?

Your neutral stance shouldn't be anywhere near that close, work on naturally spreading your stance.

Additionally, wear slippery compression shorts.

are you really that hairy?

Fucking disgusting cellulite.

Nice gyno

It is fat and muscle. If you're getting chafe, get better sports underwear. Otherwise you'll find that your legs touching slightly doesn't make a lick of difference to your stride, if you want to improve on your times, improve on your fitness, your running stance/posture and go faster. Cut down on weight if you have been brainwashed the the facebook thigh gap meme.

What's the difference? A suicide attempt is still a sign of mental illness. Now why would they be mentally ill?
BECAUSE THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE THE OPPOSITE GENDER AND FORCE IT ON OTHERS. People have to lie through their own teeth to fulfill their delusion.

You interpreted the money case by saying it is pro tranny and said my interpretation that it shows how tranniness promotes suicide was wrong.

How could thighs dragging against each other possibly not effect times?
People *shave their legs* for better times, because even the air drag on hair makes a difference. Of course thigh rubbing makes a difference.

>A suicide attempt is still a sign of mental illness.
Yes.
> Now why would they be mentally ill?
BECAUSE THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE THE OPPOSITE GENDER AND FORCE IT ON OTHERS.
Uh, no. It's because they have Gender Dysphoria.
>delusion
Not a delusion. Just a mental illness.
>You interpreted the money case by saying it is pro tranny and said my interpretation that it shows how tranniness promotes suicide was wrong.
Please form a comprehensible sentence before you expect me to respond to it.

People shave their legs so they can wear compressive tights, retard. Only swimmers shave for genuine aerodynamics.

You think rubbing a few square cm of skin together is overcoming the force of your legs driving you forward at 10+kph?
The limiting factor is your fitness and strength.

no you fag...
improve your Fitness.
If you can run 100m under 11 seconds... than you can think about shaving and thigh gap bullshit.
First be an athlete with 8 % bf...

*then* or after that*

>People shave their legs so they can wear compressive tights, retard.
Ummm.... you're partially right. But my XC coach taught me that it was for aerodynamics.
>You think rubbing a few square cm of skin together is overcoming the force of your legs driving you forward at 10+kph?
>overcoming
Lololol it's not like I think I won't get anywhere. It's that I *can* be faster without that.

>8% bf
This is below the survival percentage for women. Even athletes aren't supposed to go lower than 13%.

not the guy but his sentence was comprehensible to me. You're just retarded.

Tell me why obsessing over potential ms lost from your time can't be overcome by training harder and going faster.
Your coach is wrong btw. Short of professional athletes who have reason to try and cut down on a few ms of time, there's no reason to shave, unless you want to wear tights. Hairs stick to the fabric, that's all.

Your thighs aren't limiting you. Your fitness and strength are limiting you.

Woman???
come on son, are you really a Retard?
and if even athletes aren't supposed to go lower than 13% then a thigh gap will not better your times by any mean! well maybe if you Count your nanoseconds...

Yes definitely do this, and film it

we need to see the back of your legs to recommend a good "slim down training routine" as we call it on Veeky Forums. We only allow girls who run to follow this routine.

Foam roaling can also help spread out the muscle, it will open up the thights

>excess muscle

Does not compute

lost it

I've seen many legs during my lifetime, and these are most definitely those of a man. You aren't fooling anyone, you overdid the smileys and shit anyway