Just ordered some of dis shit boys

Just ordered some of dis shit boys

Any one got any experience with mass gainer? Also did I do good?

They are trash and you wasted your money. You would do better eating at mcdonalds

tastes like ass

Tried it when I was DYEL.
Way too sweet. Just get whey and eat more calorie dense foods.

could make your own mass gainer at home and it wouldn't have as much sugar and other shit carb sources. Whole milk, peanut butter, oats, bananas, ice cubes, etc. Literally recipes on homemade mass gainers dude.

I use it. Have gained 7lbs of muscle. I have a Frank Zane approach in my mind. Just enough to add mass, but not enough to truly bulk.

Thats the best approach, Frank Zane has a better physique than 100% of the roided out meatheads, is it me or does it seem like bodybuilders like Frank Zane seem like they are more intelligent than most of todays bodybuilders.

What's the Frank Zane approach?

Back then you couldnt make a living off being just a bodybuilder. Even Arnold, he was a millionaire before becoming an actor.

Mass gainers are shit brah!
Use protein instead
Why?
Gainers are full of calories, carbs that are most from sugar, and not so healthy fats.
Trust me i was a skinny DYEL and i start with gairners, a big mistake, i gain weight yeah, buuuut!
I also gain a lot of body fat! So instead of being a skinny DYEL, i turn into a fat DYEL!
There's no difference between gainers and eat junk food like a twelve donuts!
Gainers are shit containers that cost a lot.
Protein are better! If you want to gain weight learn what are healthy food!
The formula it's very simple, just eat more calories than you burn in the gym.

Exactly and they didn't shill supplements like their lives depended on it, they were mentally strong as well as physically, these days bodybuilders just blast as much roids as they want and have that bubble gut and shill supplements. Come on now, those supplements did not get you to 215 pounds on stage.

I would listen to you if you didn't speak broken English mother fucker

Yes sir!!!! Those gainers have shit ass "carb' sources which are just sugars, if you want to build muscle you need quality not just quantity

I used it for a while during my bulk from 130lb to 160lb. It's a shitload of carbs, but I didn't gain that much fat honestly. I drank 2 scoops+1 scoop whey post workout and 3 scoops at other points throughout the day. I drank all 5 post workout at first, but then I had to lie down for 2 hours cause it's just too much calories/insulin.

Yeah, buddy! Bulking isn't for me. I wanna have a good physique the entire year. If you compete, I can really see the appeal there is to bulking and cutting, tho.
You don't ever bulk or cut. As far as I know you eat a very slight surplus, enough that you build mass, but retain definition. If I'm wrong, someone correct me, but that's how I've been doing it.

You bought garbage, its 20 grams of sugar per serving. If you want to get results take half the serving with breakfast and the other half post workout. Great way to supplement calories to meals if you can handle the taste. Next time get one with less sugar like MASS GAINER COMPLEX 7 grams of sugar per serving

>don't bulk or cut
I agree on this, if you want to cut, just add more cardio to your routine

I used this a few years ago when I was 160 lbs. 2 shakes a day on top of eating and lifting for roughly 2 hours a day. I had lifted before and wanted to gain weight so I was doing some random BB . com workout (I think it was some stoppani shit). After i finished taking it i did PHAT and saw great gains.

Got up to 190 and stopped. It will make you fat and you will feel like shit taking it, but if the goal is to put on weight it helps enormously. It's basically like force feeding yourself in an easier way.

I like to do oats milk peanut butter and protein instead

to each their own though

you could add mass gainer to this for crazy calories too

overpriced. buy protein powder and maltodextrin separate. thats basically all there is to it. also, this shit is going to spike your insulin like crazy, so it should mainly if not exclusively be a post-workout shake

he roided, too. they just didnt abuse HGH and insulin back in the day, which is mainly what causes the huge difference between classic and modern physiques

Roid or not they were intelligent and truly wanted to make their bodies into works of art, instead of todays typical meatheads who look like blobs, tragic all that time spent in the gym and money wasted on roids just to look like crap.

to be fair, they are better carb sources than plain sugar because maltodeextrin breaks down to pure glucose(dextrose) which can be immediately taken up by the muscles, and spike your insulin without increasing insulin resistance like fructose.

bro this is the peak of aesthetics

should´ve just bought some rice and potatoes kek
enjoy your MASSIVE GAINS!

MASS GAINERS ARE NO FOOD REPLACEMENT.

eat real meals or you will never make it. it isn't hard to take in more calories. add nuts, fatty fish, more peanut butter etc. COME ON!!

Congrats, you got jew'd.

You could have just gone to the store and bought a bag of sugar instead

Yeah, you go Cartman. Beefcake! Beefcake!

Man I would have just binged in Burger King, McDonald's and pizza like a mad man instead of this crap.

Are these actually as bas as just a bag of sugar? I havent used them in years because im smarter now but i want to know if i wrecked myself by using them when i was a teenager.

UNLESS you have a very busy life and you keep losing weight because you keep skipping and missing meals then yeah it will come in handy.If you're some skinny cunt in his first year of lifting you should eat more food.
You most likely wasted your money tho.

Yeah basically. Only use them if you're like a top super heavy or on insulin and tons of roids

Like this guy, he was over 170kg when competing, it takes a lot of effort to be that size and gainer can help in that regard.

Literally just sugared whey, you got scammed OP. Make and drink two to three of pic related a day and see better effects at less cost. I substituted macadamia because even more healthy fat (was skinny but had high TDEE from sports) and steel cut oats because preference, but besides that, that shit is GOAT.

Fucksake. I really hope i havent done my heart and vessels in then.

I was a dyel teenager desperate to put on size at the time.

You're probably fine, either way you can fix it over time.

can confirm

if you struggle even with that, there is an image floating around for a massive CMON shake you can make at home with similar ingredients, up to 4000kcal and like 200g of protons lmao

Never used it for bulking but it makes for a cheap post workout shake. Just add only 1/4-1/5 of its actual serving size with a decent protein powder if you want more protein. The carbs are malto dextrin, and it has glutamine as well. The bag will last you forever.

Again, I never used nor plan to use it for bulking. I prefer real food for that.

Op here

Ok so I guess I'll just be adding less than a serving to the shake so I don't get fat, gonna post a pic of CB shortly

Should have gotten the new Gold Standard Gainer. It's made with real complex carb sources instead of maltodextrin. Much better nutritional profile.

Thank you hungry skele

I use it every so often, an extra shake a day at work or if I'm off I have one after the gym. It's great to make flapjacks with.

>4000 calories

skelly here, please share pic

not the one I mentioned cause for the life of me I cannot find that fucking pic but I have a similar one ready:

2 cups whole milk or 1 cup heavy cream
1 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
½ cup mixed berries
1 big banana, the browner the better
1 cup oatmeal
1 serving peanut butter as listed on jar
90-100g whey (isolate preferred)
2 ice cubes
dash of cinnamon and/or diet cocoa

throw in blender, nuke for a minute, add another mouthful of whole milk if too thick

~3200kcal, roughly 165g protons

I gained like 3lbs just from reading this. Not the user you replied to but boy I'ma get BIG

you're welcome. I have another a friend used for offseason bulking but that's like 5500kcal and a liter and a half of shake, there comes a point where too much of a good thing is still too much lol

>you aren't anglo and therefore stupid

this stuff is the shit, OP

anyone spamming the "just eat more xD" meme doesn't know what it's like to have a high metabolism and a tiny appetite.

i drink a scoop of this shit mixed with whole milk every day. it's helped me gain weight when everything else has seemed impossible.

Steroids became a thing in the 70's, stop bullshitting