Clean eating is bullshit as long as your calories and macros fit you're fine

Clean eating is bullshit as long as your calories and macros fit you're fine.

post a pic of yourself faggot

Just think about it, why would you want to eat dirty? The entire point of clean eating is that you're eating stuff that actually is good for you. Why the flying fuck would you want to just eat shit for the sake of eating?

>b-but it tastes good

Never gonna make it, tastelet

Calorie counting is bullshit, as long as you eat clean and keto you're fine.

Lmao different types of macros my friend

You could be right, but you can still eat well and tasty.

absolutely disgusting
it better taste like Chinese takeout

but wat is micronutritions

this bait has no protein

>t. 25% bf pajeet nutrition

ok paj, let's see how you can fit in a pro BB's strict macro/caloric numbers using your biryani rice, saags, naans, bombay potatos and samosa diet.

Why not just eat clean so you know it fits your macros?

> (OP) (You)
>Why not just eat clean so you know it fits your macros?
Eating clean ≠ fitting macros

Not a shitskin and eating a strict bb diet is excessive when you could achieve just about as much gains while not torturing yourself

It's pretty far from torture if you actually know how to cook

>falling for the keto meme
>Diet lacking in nutritious carbs

> (You)
>It's pretty far from torture if you actually know how to cook
Post delicious clean recipes then

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

underrated

What about micros?

this is kind of pasta worthy

It makes your skin and general body functions way better.

It will also make you more tired and weak than necessary.

>tea spoon olive oil
>garlic
>onions
>black pepper
>add chicken+brocoli+carrots+cabbage+green peppers
>add 100ml of water and 75ml of soy sauce
>let it boil for 10 minutes
here is a healthy, tasty and clean recipe for you

Nice.

Youre right, our biological, neurological and bacteria filled body does not care what food it receives, its all just macronutrients brah

If you are clean eating, doesn't that just mean you are fitting your macros? If you are on a cut then eating clean and fitting your macros are going to be one and the same.

Dunno man did what you said for 2 months and got fat, gotta keep the fat under 30%

Saved

>being this new

kys

>tastelet

Lol

Are rice noodles good for you lads? Just had chinese takeout with rice noodles instead of chow mein. Was delicious.

I digest them better than wheat noodles, and I find them tastier.

I get all my caloric needs from food right now and i've had sucess putting weight on myself and the bar but I'm starting to look into a supplement like a shake I can bring with me when Im busy. TLDR What is a clean protein/mass building shake I can buy or make

>Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

>drinks wine
>calls someone else " faggot"

What did he mean by this?

>no meat
>no alcohol
>no wheat
>no added sugars
>daily multivitamin, B complex, D, Fish oil, magnesium, zinc, Calcium
>juice of greens, carrot, apple, ginger, beet once daily
>mostly eat potatoes, eggs, nuts, fruit, beans, and rice

How is my diet, Veeky Forums? Any glaring deficiencies? I'm not trying to gain or bulk really, just eat cleaner. Lost about 20 pounds in the ~5 months I've been progressing toward this diet.

I did IIFYM for about 6 months to see if it made a difference and I made fuck all progress. Went back to clean eating and started making gains again. Fuck IIFYM, it's for fatass redditor "powerlifters"

rotting corpses ideal bulking meal?

>implying that drinking wine is gay
Words fall from your mouth as shit from ass.

>glaring deficiencies
Yeah: protein. Eat meat. It doesn't have to be steak or sausage, but you need to at least eat some chicken. You'll lose weight way faster, and your body needs the AA's.