We don't talk much about Bradley Martyn. Why? He's big and seems like a cool dude

We don't talk much about Bradley Martyn. Why? He's big and seems like a cool dude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BGp9wcL8Utk?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bradley pls go

This.

youtu.be/BGp9wcL8Utk?t=14

He'd be cooler if he'd shave and accept it.

jesus that hair is horrendous

He is autistic and clearly a virgin.

damn how can a man that big be so conscious about his hair. just shave it 2/3 end of story

Why is the guy from Train to look good naked so bitter?
Poor Bradley, still gets booty though

Embrace the baldness.

>we don't talk much about Bradley Martyn. Why?

Because he does all of the talking himself. Seriously, go watch one of his videos, he won't shut up.

Because I'm assuming (having never watched any of his stuff), he is just another diamond-dozen juicer with no other traits to set him apart from the rest.
Candytoe is the friendly power manlet
Clarence is the monster Irishman who can do a flip
Rich Piano is a walking meme
What does this guy offer other than some size?

Because he spent so long training to look good naked... and he doesn't?

Also, ugly guys in general are very bitter and nasty.

I met Bradley at gold's gym today, really cool dude. he has this asian camera stooge who follows him around all the time and he never takes off his cap.

He was calm as fuck, everyone knows he's sensitive about it and people fuck with him.

Also hat hair makes even a full head of hair look like shit..

>Diamond dozen

if i'd see him i would take his hat and run away

>seems like a cool dude
but that's completely wrong
he's roided out of his sanity (beta) and he's extremely rude in public

I hate to be the baron of bad news but it's a doggy dog world out there, we cant all be big fitness personalities.

pretty much this

He's not funny like Dom
He doesn't give out useful infomation like Omar Isuff or Alan Thrall
He just lifts to shitty EDM music and talks about his inane boring life

The only remotely interesting things he does is doing a lift in a meme way every few months

like when he squatted with girls sitting on the bar instead of plates or dressed up as a power ranger

That baldcel got rotted hard

don't be such a pre-Madonna, no one cares if he spelled something wrong

>pre-Madonna
>pre-

god damnit user

>2017
>not recognising the diamond dozen

because he's a roided fraud claiming natty

rich piana is more a man than bradley will ever be.

ahhahahah enjoy your roids retard.

When does he claim to be natty?

He'd be cooler if he had more personality and wasn't terribly insecure. He's legit bigger than Arnold in weight and probably muscle mass and you can still tell he's terrified inside. He speaks like an insecure boy and has that eternal lost puppy look.

Not to mention this Shave the head and get rid of the caps Brad, that's no life.

Because he's Auschwitz mode. Someone needs to get that kid a sandwich.

Fuck off you shill

Idk? I just don't think anyone here is too interested in watching some big dude do gym shenanigans. Dom gets a pass because there are actually jokes, most of Brads stuff is just heavy lifts but with a girl on his back or some shit.

Bruh, that pic is giving me a wild nostalgia trip. If I remember rightly it was on the dinosaur equivalent of the Wildlife Fact File. 4 year old me used to get super excited whenever a new edition arrived because it came with a new bone for a glow in the dark T-rex skeleton.

Pic somewhat related.

>tfw you accidentally skip an issue and you miss out on a critical bone like the pelvis or jaw

He's got a pretty great personality, but you're totally right.. a TON of insecurity.

Can you blame him? His Dad committed suicide when he was old enough to know what that meant but young enough to not have the coping tools necessary.
Raised in California that's a death sentence for a lot of kids.

This, holy shit he babbles like crazy. It's like that friend that has 1 beer and suddenly won't stop talking

he doesn't even need to shave his head, if he just stopped wearing a cap all the time and rocked it it'd be fine

kek

>it's a doggy dog lyf

oh fuck kek again

lmao i remember seeing this exact picture from some dinosaur child book when i was a kid

He never claimed natty, you cunt.

Fuuuuuuck, I remember that! 'Dinosaurs!' - that was my childhood. Thanks, user.

He makes 45 minute long videos where nothing happens.

He's still roiding fucking hard because he's insecure as fuck

>hurr i cant achieve something without drugs bc im a weak fuck
>so no one else possibly can

sad, just sad

he's small compared to dom

Fuck off, he's clearly not natty.

He talks like a white coon.

>tfw you're not part of the diamond-dozen

Bradley is a cool dude, he has some insecurities but who am i to judge him. Sometimes he gives solid advice and he has an insane physique. Definitely in my top3 on yt.

why would i watch when eric exists?
just another yt for normie fuckboys

>Bradley Martyn
>normie

thank god bradley is famous, if he wasn't the dude would get rekt so hard lol, its not smart to mess with a 255lbs dude

do people actually unironically believe bradley martyn isn't on steroids?

Aww poor guy. I don't really like him, and I think everyone knew already that he was balding but that was uncalled for.

How the fuck do you know? Maybe he has really good genes

How much of a fucking retard can a human being actually be

>le genetics meme
Is that you, Adam?

I could care less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardless, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

No charisma whatsofucking ever.
Like agressively boring.

why the fuck would we talk about him?

Some muscle Mary? Why should I care? I ain't gay.

Dog eat dog?

>muscle mary
Yes you are

His insecurity is what I enjoy about his content, even though he's fucking huge, 6'4" 260 lbs, he still keeps that little bit of humanity. People still look up to him which is what make him an inspiration to people like fitizens like me who, no matter how much muscle they gain, will not be social butterflies.

Sure, he's not funny like Dom but he still seems like a cool and genuine guy.

Sure smells NYR in here lmao

that guy is natty 4 sure

haha

I may be a manlet racelet

but at least I'm not bald

Yfw traintolookgoodnaked made this thread to shill

>I could care less

look at that fucking digusting thing he is hiding under his hat. What a fucking faggot. He LITERALLY never goes out without a hat so why is he keeping this retarded hair instead of shaving it off compeletly? If he would shave his head he would be compeletly bald under the hat as you would expect because back of his head is not covered by his hat. Hat goes off, he has buzzed hair, no suprise. But that fucking autist is keeping this fucking thing on top of his skull and almost cried after it got revealed.

I bet he will make a video about it but talking around the topic for 15 minutes and crying to get views.

Because in the end no matter how much he works out he doesn't have a proper neck and chin.

this. hat hair looks hideous on anyone.

Sir, did you just imply that Dom is on roids?

because you're a faggot with a tiny head bradley

As a guy who watching his videos daily after doing 10 supersets and barely getting gains cause i forgot to eat, i have to say that his videos do just show the normie side of him and rarely do we see the slip of nerdy shit he loves.

He shills after every fucking video

Christ I never really liked Train To Look Good Naked, but because he hung out with Connor I assumed he was chill, but why would he do this, I mean you can see how butthurt Bradley was, like a sad little puppy
I asume he's gonna get a lot of hate for this

>you can see how butthurt Bradley was
that was the point, but remember it was a PRANK

also,
>guy LITERALLY knocking off someones hat as a joke
>billions of people are mad butthurt and want to kill him for doing such a harmless thing

WHAT IS UP GUYS, BALDLEY MARTYN HERE

He goes from a 10/10 alpha male chad with a hat

To instantly a 5/10 big guy with a nice body

Thats not a prank ffs... Pranks need to have some sort of cleverness or deception. They need to trick the person into doing something funny/strange or get an original reaction.

This is just a jackass who knocked off someone's hat. There is no joke there, I don't get what is even supposed to be funny.

He sems pretty chill when he's in other people's videos. On his own channel he's a long winded preachy whiney faggot

The point of a prank is to make another person look foolish. Him freaking out about losing his hat has made him look foolish.

Successfully pranked.

Not that user but 'pranking' at someone elses expense isnt a prank, its called being an asshole.

Bradley is clearly insecure about his hair, insulting someones weak points who HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG isn't humorous.

>autism

I'm pretty sure that pulling down someones pants makes them look foolish and at the same time is just not a prank (it's called being a jackass and would probably result in said jackass being punched).

Daily reminder not to do drugs.

My hair looks like this and im 21 natty.
Im lost.

>Raised in California that's a death sentence for a lot of kids.

What did he mean by this?

Hey it bothers me, i am not into all this youtube shit but is he and dom related? They often are in each other videos and they even have a channel together, or are they just best bros?

Would be weird if dom was friend with such an obvious roider

So I'm guessing he avoids everything formal.
Never goes to a very nice restaurant or bar, friends weddings or anybody's funeral is off limits. Either that or he has no respect for any dress code and just wears his baseball cap everywhere. What a fucking tool.

They are best friends.

He wears a fedora in those situations

Mama Mia, I can just picture someone flicking his fedora off, him going to pick it up and spaghetti pouring out of his sweatpants

just shave it u mong

No, it would look worse!

Meh it isn't that bad. If he buzzed it like jason Statham he'd look good. The sweaty bangs are what makes it look bad

this

buzzed can still look decent even with a receeded hairline as long as you're attractive
stubble/ beard helps