Any gyno bros here?

any gyno bros here?
getting the surgery in a month, AMA

/fraud/?

natty

I have gyno too, how much was your surgery? I'm definitely looking to get surgery for it.

For this

I need to lose some fat and then ill see how bad it is.

Op pic doesnt even look half bad

yeah i got it done a few months ago still trying to recover lost all my gains in the mean time

gonna go poland to do it, i'll report back to Veeky Forums

pls tell me that's surgery from the third world

if i lose all this weight to find out i have gyno im going to kill myself. fat rolls look better than that shit

....is it supposed to look like this?

dude i think your surgeon fucked you over

I think im gonna throw up

No. Fucking. Way.

Ahahahahahahaha, you got bitch tits! You got bitch tits!

was your doctor eating pizza while doing the surgery? you lost the gyno but gained pepperoni

Damn man.

kek

Does having gyno naturally mean you have low test?

Wouldn't a sports bra be cheaper?

Is there any way to get rid of gyna that isn't whi surgery? I'm pretty young yet.

Dude just get some Nolvadex and save a couple grand

lol fuck that i'll keep my slightly puffy nipples thanks

normies literally cannot see it anyways

Nolvadex aka Tamoxifen will clear it right up

The results are permanent, right? No chance of those growing back, RIGHT?

At most, it will reduce the size of tissue behind the nipple. It'll still be there though. I had the surgery myself.
Left side went great, right side got fucked up

The tissue behind the nipple does not grow back

had gyno since 14 y/o

I had a mild case of gyno.
However, I did the surgery and costs were around 3k (in EU).

I am really happy with the results, although your nipples will never feel the same again which is a bummer (even after 1,5 years).

Stats:
6'4" & 161lbs (194cm & 73kg)
Used to be 265lbs (120kg)

Also, since I didn't see the pictures from this thread before posting; where in the world did you guys get this kind of fucked up surgery kek?

I don't even have any scars whatsoever.

just had mine did 1 week ago, you can ask questions

Dr Rylski?

what do you mean never feel the same? is there pain?

No, it's just that the sensation you'll normally feel when someone touches your nipple is different.

Kind of a numb feeling with sometimes a very sensitive spot.

Is this real life?

What the fuck this looks like salami

>surgery
why the fuck would you want to put silicons in? they are big enough as is

holy shit why can't i stop laughing

Yes it does. If it was pernament then steroids wouldn't be able to gift you with gyno

No fucking way, post pic with timestamp

steroids can't give you gyno if you've removed the breast tissue.

Do you get your medical knowledge from cartoons?

but he is right (mostly)

if you get whole gland removed steroids can't cause growth of your gland because there is literally no gland. If you get half assed surgery the surgeon will cut only overgrown part and leave the rest. Then you may get gyno again if you hop on gear.

explain how you can get gyno after surgically removing the breast tissue.

if you remove the gland it doesn't grow back

Those fucking nipples...
Thats fucking horrible

Did they just slice your tits off with an infected knife? Kek

>get your tits cut off by Carlos with plastic knife in a back alley in Tijuana

But hey, it was 99 cents!

a-are they looking at me

please tell me thats not really you

Looks like someone cut your nips off and glued some pepperonis to cover the hole

Could also be high test and too much aromastase, meaning some of it will be converted to estrogen. Doesn't even have to be obesity as you can see with bodybuilders that take a lot of test without estro blockers or aromastase inhibitors

Former gynobro here, got the surgery done during the summer of my HS years thanks to my parents actually noticing. Now I look like any other normie. What says about sensitivity is very true, it's been over a decade and my isn't nearly as sensitive pre-op. The doc initially said it was something to do with the local anesthesia but I don't think that was it.

This is what my shit looked like immediately post-op

excellent meme

It's not all bad. If it's something that really bothers you, do it.

>sensitive nipples
literally who cares about nipple sensitivity? it's not like you are a woman and you need nipple stimulation

i guess this has something to do with gland. Maybe the gland is the only sensitive part and you don't feel anything anymore after removing it?

>literally who cares about nipple sensitivity?
me?
I like when my gf sucks on my nipples

tell her to suck on your ass instead

btw, i think you are some random user without gyno. I doubt that anyone with gyno has a physical 3d grill

May i succ ur nipples?

add me to the screen cap

i'm so sorry

please forgive me

I've had gyno my whole life, I've dropped under 10% bf in the past and the lumps were clearly visible.
I had a big injury and stopped training and recently I went to the doctor and after a lot of fighting he agreeded to get me surgery.
Since I'm currently a bit fat and my fat distribution is shit, I have manboobs currently and he sent me to get just a lipo, he won't remove the glands because "they are small".
The appointment for surgery is in 2 years because it is covered by healthcare but the queue times are long.
What can I do? I only want him to remove the fucking glands. I can remove the fat myself by working out, like I have done in the past.
My idea is to get to the lowest bf percentage I can in these 2 years and go to the surgery with 7% or so and the visible lumps, so he has to remove them

>I only want him to remove the fucking glands. I can remove the fat myself by working out
this is bit more complicated because it's not just cutting out your gyno, but it's about literally shaping the chest. My surgery took something around 3 hours and the "shaping" part took like 80% of the time.

>go to the surgery with 7% or so
i had my gyno removed recently and the doctor said im very lean and it's kind of harder to put the stitches because im very "fiberous" whatever that means. And im not lean at all, im fat shit for Veeky Forums standards so i guess getting surgery @ 7% bf could cause some problems.

Same I have gyno but i rather not be a pepperoni pizza plus the guy in the OP looks decent enough to me ill take the gyno pls.

yes but the thing is that he appointed me for a lipo even though I have got gyno.
The fat is not the problem because I can get leaner by working out, but the glandular tissue makes it looks even worse.
The point of dropping to 7% or so is to make him cancel the lipo and send me to get the glands removed, if he does that, I would increase my bf in order to make the job easier.

that pic if shopped or something or this guy got cucked by genetics

also, i saw shit ton of gyno before and after pictures and pretty weird thing is that most of guys who looked like they had big nips have normal nips after surgery and as far as i know no one cuts away parts of your nipple

FUCKING FREAK

>appointed me for a lipo even though I have got gyno
first of all, have you done usg examination of your chest? it will clearly show if your gland is overgrown. Liposuction is a part of gyno surgery. Like i said before, after cutting out the shit chest needs to be shaped

>Since I'm currently a bit fat and my fat distribution is shit, I have manboobs currently and he sent me to get just a lipo, he won't remove the glands because "they are small".
are you from denmark?

I had that shit removed over year ago, but i still feel flat lumps under nipples. They are like tiny, used up soap or squashed mentos.

of course I did, the mammography showed I had the glands and even though they were not that big, it is type 1.
Here, if you want to get the surgery you have to prove not only that you have overgrown glandular tissue, but also that it effects your health.
The doctor was an asshole(even his assistants complained about him to me, saying he is rude to everyone and hates his job), and he said that I should't worry much about a physical characteristic like that, he said that many men have breast and others are bald etc and removing the glands would be too much job for the size of them(wich he considered shouldnt effect my self image).

seems like your glands haven't been removed compeletly

I'm from Spain

you have to pay for the surgery and do it in private clinic. I think there is no country in entire world where gyno surgery is covered by insurance without asking any questions.

>he said that I should't worry much about a physical characteristic like that, he said that many men have breast and others are bald etc
i've heard same shit from the doctor that did my usg. He said this is compeletly normal and i shouldn't do the surgery. Then he tried to scare me away by saying that it will leave scars or the doctor will fuck me up and i will die or i will get jaundice and there are so many things that can go wrong if i would knew about them i wouldn't do it. I told him to fuck off because im the one with bitch tits and i would rather die than keep living with this shit.

>I told him to fuck off because im the one with bitch tits and i would rather die than keep living with this shit.

>tfw gave myself gyno with heavy nipple pinching during masturbation

maybe it'd go back if I stopped but it feels so fucking good jesus

>gave myself gyno

People who had gyno, call you tell me how exactly did your nipple feel to the touch? I know I had it during puberty and I could feel the lumps (felt like some hard tissue behind my nipples). Now I don't feel the hard tissue, but I'm still afraid that I have it. Could also be because of the higher bf %.

okay severe puffy downward nipples then

> I got nipple boners from ripping on my nipples like a faggot

It often goes away after puberty. Veeky Forumszens that complain about it are the unlucky ones.

exactly what my doctor said. he tried to scare me out of it and convince me not to get the surgery done.
Social healthcare covers it if you proove it is effecting your health, wich I did, and since he couldn't convince me out of it, and he wasn't experienced in removing the glands or just didn't feel like doing it, he ordered the lipo. It was almost like if he was doing it on purpose because he was mad at me for giving him more work.
At least my mother is super supportive even though she didnt see an issue there untill I told her.
She is a nurse and also noticed the bad attitude of the doctor so she offered to pay for a private doctor, but I would rather not have her pay 5k for it since she is paying for my college and social healthcare fucking covers it.

If you pay for it you get better results.

Just pretend you're the one who saved up for it, and that you're doing it in secret. Docs will feel sorry for you. Mine threw in contouring for free.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Bro I know people joke about going to Taiwan for surgery but this guy actually fucking did it

Do I have gyno ?

so for anyone who actually had it done, whats the recovery time

how long until you can go back to lifting?

Doesn't look like it.

>kek

>whats the recovery time
wearing compression vest for 24h a day
take out stitches after 2 weeks
wear compression vest for another 2 weeks for total 4 weeks

Doctor said no lifting for 8 weeks. I think 8 weeks is way to long. I've read that people went to the gym literally the same day as they've got their stitches removed.

Do I have it too?

No you dont. I highly recommend eating more and lifting weights.

i don't think so, you're just ugly as hell otherwise

I think you're just a poor emaciated pajeet.

My gyno got bad recently even though I've lost more body fat. I think I'll just go through with surgery. How long till I can lift again after the surgery

nigga your chest looks like a stereo

ravioli ravioli,

give me the pepperoni

Wait, people actually have a problem with this?
As long as they aren't any larger than OP's image, this shit is attractive, especially for gay males, pretty big turn on for something to grab and bite/suck while jerking you off or pounding your muscly bussy.

>Everyone with gyno wants to attract homosexual males
Fuck off degenerate

We just tryna see the whole TIDDY