Just recently got the balls to put money in bitcoin. Buy at 6100.. it goes to down to 5800...

Just recently got the balls to put money in bitcoin. Buy at 6100.. it goes to down to 5800. Panicking and feeling depressed already

How the fuck do you guys do it? This shit isn't for me, I'm getting out as soon as it's higher than 6100

just don't be a pussy. it will go up over time. like 2 months ago it was all the way down at $1800. look where it is now.

buy monero and sleep for a year

How much btc did you buy?

your buying high cuz btc mooning as a result of the forks. buy cheap alts instead

I bought 5 bitcoins

Down 1k+

Do we really have to do these role playing threads every time something goes lower?

why tho? you buy high sell low. why would you buy it at an all time high?

sell it and complete the cycle

Why the fuck would you buy in at 6100 retard? Let this be a lesson to you.

Sleeping for a year would sure be nice :3

Cut your losses. Buy alts.

Dont buy 5 btc on ATH mate. Not if you don't trade them straight to altcoins.

u retard...u should ask first what is happining.....agter fork it will dip that is the time to buy.....u deserve it....first know what is happining....u goggat...

don't give this guy advice he's the kind of people we want buying due to FOMO at times like this, its free money.

Complete retard

he seems noob.....let the btc there....it will recover....first he need to read/research then go to alts....now if he move to alts...he will end further losses...with his noob acts...let him keep it in btc...until he test waters...

the bitcoin train was over a year ago.

invest in alts or probably lose your money

Your fine dude. BTC is going to be worth $10k plus within 12 months. Don't look at the charts for a couple weeks and forget about it. BTC will eventually head to $100k+ and those 5 BTC that you are worried about now will be worth $500k+

We simply buy low then sell high, it's that easy

Its a test

It takes a little getting used to, learn from your mistakes, don't check every second unless you can handle it. Put in a buy order for a relatively cheap price and wait, then put in a sell order for a relatively higher profit gaining price. Shit goes up and down like a roller coaster, don't buy high when you see it break a new record that's probably the worst time to buy, I made like .02 or .03 Bitcoin or so just now, which is like 100+ dollars, its rising again tho so that will become more. You might think that's not a lot, but at least I didn't lose anything lel. Patience really is a virtue, greed will fuck you up.

Also this

just hold it
crypto isn't for weak hands

Have in mind that bitcoin has always recovered from dumps and you'll be fine. Zoom out the chart.

See it as an initiation. Wasn't smart to buy high, but you'll be fine. Can guarantee it. If there is a coin to hold it's BTC, once you have an understanding of how the market work's I'd recommend diversifying into Altcoins allot to gain, but BTC will always be the KingPin.

>buying bitcoin NOW

why? that boat has sailed.

I don't see what's the problem, you bought high and now want to sell low.

You're home.

Just calm the fuck down. Crypto has a lot of volatility, but thus far the big ones (BTC, ETH, LTC) have pretty steadily creep up.

You day trade cheap olds, hodl btc and wait. You'll see gains soon enough.

Zoom out you retard.

Also I hope you did your research on bitcoin before investing. Your OP tells me you did no research and are just another weak hand ready to sell at a loss.

Why do you people even exist? Anyhow, wait till it goes back up for 2x or find a solid alt. Best to keep your btc though

Dollar Cost Average

This is not what you think it is, BTC does not hit 10k and hang there for the next 20yrs, it either gets shut the fuck down by the jews or just keeps going up, forever, the ship never sails