Eating disorders

Girls in the first world can't even manage to feed themselves properly

Are women literally retarded?

Clothes look the best on really slim physiques. People who are really into fashion will generally try to be as slim as possible.

Just look at Veeky Forums. They have their own fashion diets. Just the same way we have diets for lifting.

I eat a certain way because I want to have and maintain a muscular body. People who love clothes generally eat for that body-type, very slim body.

I actually like clothes as well, but my love for lifting/muscles overides it. If I didn't lift and love being strong and muscular I'd probably eat 1200 calories a day and with very little protein. Instead I choose to look Veeky Forums and eat 3000 calories a day and tons of protein.

Looking after your diet and what you eat is one thing

Not being able to eat anything so you die is another

Just fapped to that image, thanks user.

>Clothes look the best on really slim physiques.

Then why does Veeky Forums look like hot garbage?

clothes look best on curvy girls
not fat whales or twigs

Nah mate I disagree. Have you never see a pretty petite young woman in a dress? it's a sight to behold.

You're not wrong

too much and its disgusting

damn she's beautiful, tfw no skinny gf

Yes they are op, women can't logic

Imagine if some big ass body builder powerfucked her
there would be nothing left

holy moly diamond hard

would absolutely snap her in half

That's hot as fuck, only landwhales think otherwise

I had an eating disorder gf in highschool. When we first met she was thin but not too thin. Then she got date raped by the guy she was with before me and went a little crazy. I got with her not long afterwards and she was all fucked up still. She lost like thirty pounds in a month. Every day she'd be like "I ate two pieces of bread and a banana today. Do you think that's too much?" I'd try to get her to eat and she'd say food made her feel sick and would get mad at me if I tried to pressure her at all. It was a catholic school and there was a nun that was probably worried about her, but she would tell me about it like this nun was the biggest cunt on the planet.

It was pretty rough. I really liked her so it was scary and painful to see it all and not know how to help her.

I was anorexic. I consider it to be more like insanity than idiocy.

>Implying this isn't attractive

Are you over it now or do you never really get over it?

fuaaaark! I love petite qt3.14s, You can ragdoll them like crazy in the bedroom and they fukking love it.

>implying skinny chicks arnt hot af.
The skinnier they are, the more inches i can actually use.

You insecure bitches like bones because you cant satisfy women with meat haha

different user here

I had it. It takes a while but you'll get over the worst parts of it. I've been staying healthy for about 6 yrs now, but sometimes I still have the occasional irrational fear something will make me fat, or I'll feel like restricting something. It never went away completely for me, but I've learned to ignore it or rationalize how it's the wrong way to go. I imagine restrictive thoughts will stay ith me for life, but I use that urge for controlling my body to eat well and lift, instead of trying to cut every calorie possible from my life and losing my teeth and hair.

/thinspo/on Veeky Forums
thanks OP

Not everyone likes fat woman user

>that
>eating disorder

Amerifat please.

Go to bed, Manta

I actually had it very young from 10 to 13. Since then though there isn't a peice of food I eat that I'm not acutely aware of its nutritional content.
I am at a healthy weight now, but I have never looked in the mirror and not been disgusted by what I see.

I admit, I can't, I have a 5 inch dick. I tried two times fucking "THICC" women, it was a total fiasco, their vags are huge. I also fucked a skinny girl, her vag was big too. I refused many sex offers because of those disappointments, I just can't satisfy a grown woman. Yeah, they all "came" but it was not even close to those orgasms their Chad ex bfs gave them, SHE EVEN TOLD ME SO. FUCK YOU I'LL FUCK LOLIS FROM NOW ON

i know this feel all to well
>tfw 4.5 inch dick but like semi thicc chicks
people act like we have a choice choosing thin woman.

>Are women literally retarded?

Pretty much yes

u fokkin wot

bad fashion choice, and they are not skinny at all.

at best they're like 20% bodyfat and 0 muscle.

>not having a thin fit gf

Yeah sure buddy, I'm sure you have extensive knowledge on this subject.

It's not an eating disorder you chubby chasing piece of shit.

i suffered from anorexia throughout my entire adolescence, 13 to 17 years old. It certainly is not rather rational, but most of the media concepts and popular beliefs about the disease are equivocal.
No, we don't look in the mirror and see ourselves as fat. This is just the most common allegory to make it easier for people to understand how we feel. There's certainly a feeling of inadequacy in one's body, similar to dysphoria. We realize we are thin, sometimes bone thin. But that appease our feelings. It's rather obsessive. And the relationship with eating is not peaceful or practical either. You see, above body dismorphia, we certainly have a problem with eating itself. That's something I never fully recovered,and it's my greatest obstacle towards the fit life style. I hate eating. Hate it. Absolutely hate it. That was the main fuel behind my anorexia Nervosa, I abhor eating. I was immune to the feeling of appetite and slight hunger, that sort of feeling that makes people actually eat. It didn't affect me at all. I went straight to the next stage of food deprivation: dizziness, weakness, fainting, pain in the stomach, headaches...but actual hunger, will to eat, gluttony, I simply did not have. Could go one day with water (lots of water) and an apple. Of course I'd be too weak to get out of bed, but I could do it. Once my family institutionalized me and doctors introduced me to the horror of force feeding through a nasogastric tube, I had the final stimulation to try and fight the disorder.
I'm okay nowadays. Sometimes i miss my old body, my sack of bones. I thought it was pretty. I still hate eating with all my strength, but since I switched purposes, from becoming a waking skeleton to swollen meat greek statue, I've found myself each time more distant from that old starving figure I used to be. It was an odd pleasure, unknown by normals, to look in the mirror and see your bones trying to escape that skin cage.

She is very attractive. But she just needs a little bit more ass.

I currently suffer from bulimia, but you wouldn't know it by looking at me, I look healthy, I have muscle mass, but for me eating is a way of dealing with stress, anxiety, and depression, and purging is my own fucked up way of escaping the consequences of binge eating. It's a mental disorder, and a deadly one. It's one that I have a hard time quitting, but I'm working towards it.

Attention whore

haha wait till your body liyerally stops digesting food
bulimia is the fucking worst