Tfw adhd

>tfw adhd
>tfw on ritaline appetite suppression
how do i escape auschwitz like this boys? it seems impossible

Cara is hot as fuck

Gotta give up ritalin or literally stuff yourself

Blend your food and drink it

thinking of eating like 12 bananas with oats per day
i dont really cant drink 1000 cals without throwing up or making me extremely lethargic because fo digestion and i have to be active all day because i`m riding my bike at uni to class from class (more than 1 km buildings distance)

>12 bananas with oats per day
PEANUT BUTTER
E
A
N
U
T

B
U
T
T
E
R

>tfw brazil
>tfw 30g of sugar per serving
>tfw sugar JUST my shit up

fuck

i need ritalin for teaching and faggot doctors wont prescribe it to me and deepweb stuff is expensive

How do i fucking sleeeep
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking third night in a row this shit is happening its gunna kill me gains.

Not OP btw

Work with your doc to adjust strength and/or medicine itself. Take it first thing in the morning, and it should be gone by bedtime.

You know your appetite is being affected by drugs, so don't pay attention to it. Track your macros and spread your meals/snacks out and just eat wether you are hungry or not. Eat calorie dense stuff to not be as bloated if it's really that hard for you

How do I get prescribed ritalin?

Me too op, but I'm on dexamphetamine. That shit suppresses way more than Ritalin.

Protein shakes and peanut butter. That's all you should eat when you on it. Stuff your face first thing in the morning before the first dose kicks in (30 minute window) with real food.

Small but many meals (or blended banana/PB/whey shakes) over the day. I was in the same spot as you and ended up eating 10 to 15 times a day, incredibly small meals of five bites of something or only shakes each, to meet my calorie goal. Blend olive oil, nuts (macadamia is GOAT), butter (grass-fed unsalted) or other fats into your shakes for a bit of easy cheating you won't taste.

It's super easy to make your own peanut butter. You literally only need peanuts, oil and a bit of salt. Sugar is optional. Add cocoa or cinnamon or other shit you like if you want a personal touch

>olive oil in a milk shake
this shit sounds suffering

I'm talking about one or two teaspoons per half liter of milk. If your other ingredients are so bland that you'll be able to taste that, get better other ingredients.

Fake ADHD.

did i fucked up by going the 10mg route instead of 20mg then? i was afraid of having no food at all

Just take mk667 to get your appetite back, it's the new meme. You're taking drugs anyway, so what's one more?

Nah, it's not as much of a difference as one would think. Which also means 20mg never killed anybody either but yeah.

she's got a goofy nose and her jaw looks like she should be constantly fish lipping like she has FAS or something

I would but we dont have this shit in brazil. dont really want to resort to weed though, recovering from a crippling addction

10mg is 4 hours duration
20mg is like 24 hours
thats what the doctor told me but idk how this shit is supposed to work like this

>make canna oil
>take it in the evening
>get mad munchies
>eat your whole day's calories in the span of a couple hours

I'm on adderal xr and that's what I did until I had to stop because of drug testing. Pounds down 3500+ kcal no problem.

It's easily available online as long as you research the source a bit. Unless you can't import it because you don't think it'll get through customs that is.

does it gives you high? in my country we only have BRICK WEED avaliable though. dont really want thc fucking my brain up
what about the lethargy? it would take 1month minimum for the shipment though
does it increases height? methylphenidate also has some actions on ghrelin don`t know much about the mechanism but i know that mk677 also does have some action on it
whats going on?

Hmm. I might be wrong then, I usually thought they stack proportionally i.e. 10mg is 12 hours 20 is whole day. Not that I cared much, I was on 20mg for half my life but forced myself to bulk with the shake I mentioned above still lol

>3/10 wouldn't fuck

If you're serious about trying mk677 you should probably read up on it first, I don't know anything about interactions with other stuff. There's plenty of resources online about it though, even Reddit. I doubt anything bad will happen unless you're diabetic though, if you don't like it you could always just stop. You won't get taller as long as your growth plates have closed (i.e. not a teenager anymore).

Smoke weed man
Pic related

reddit. com/r/researchchemicals/comments/5jonct/offsetting_appetite_suppression_from_stims/dbirrv0/?
i`m 18 btw
i want to quit weed, i smoke it since i was 15 and been smoking more than 5 joints daily since i was 16, it just fucks my adhd up however i dont want to be a hungry skellington anymore, seriously considering it
how much weight you gained? didnt you just shit everything?

>shit everything
Digestion was surely affected but I just went more often for less volume, if you know what I mean.

>how much weight
I don't have my logs with me but about 35lbs in total, more than two thirds of which were muscle. Keep in mind I was literal auschwitz before and this was over the course of more than two years so it's not that much, but compared to how little some people are able to bulk on Rx like ritalin and such it's kinda cool.

t. virgin

same here, i bought 3 jars of PB last time it was on sale. i can eat a jar in a week. i've managed to put on about 12 pounds in half a year. but i'm eating 3k a day.