Goal:

Goal:
>Pic related

What do you suggest, Veeky Forums?

Test boosting with like 200mg/week and maybe some clen? What do you think?

You are roiding for that???

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He looks quite full - test, tren, anavar will give you that look you're after. My go to cycle for when I need to get shredded/look juicy AF. GF can't keep her hands of me + tren dick = winner winner chicken dinner

See:

>GF can't keep her hands of me
why do you roid if you already have a gf?

see when you don't post a picture with your body you we can only image your a fat lonely faggot in a basement. show us that six pack and bulging delts, stud

found the
>just dont eat and do push ups guy

u have to poke your butt three times a week?

there's a big difference between good sex and great sex

i don't know anything about that, never had one

Do a 6 month high test EQ cycle, add hgh if you can afford. Then jump on tren, disgard EQ. add t3 to cut

>describing yourself

because i lift for me and not for anybody else....another bonus is that it keeps your 'market' value high so your gf will always be worried about other women in your life...shits great mate

will i get a gf (female) after i hop on gear?

do you want a gf or be a fuckboy - my gf knows that if we broke up there'd be no issues with me getting girls straight after and that i believe is down to the fact my physical stature/development (from gear, granted) is far greater than your average bro...also dress killer, be funny/witty AF and should find no issues pulling birds nor getting a gf

bump

only black men can give women the great sex they deserve

>roiding to be dyel
Its okay bro you're already dyel

I keked

How is his body relevant at all?

Lotus pls go

So what do you do first?

Do you do a cycle or test, then do tren after? Or just a cycle of test sometimes, or a cycle or tren?

Also is Anavar actually good? I heard oral roids aren't as good, also put huge strain on your liver?

Last'y, how well do you keep your gains after coming off cycle?

>Last'y, how well do you keep your gains after coming off cycle?
You don't.
Some will bring up some bullshit about how steroids permanently change peoples bodies etc etc. But that's got more to do with the phenomenon of muscle memory and not the steroids themselves.
Problem with that whole thing is that they will never naturally have the level of naturally ocuring testosterone to make their muscles pop like it was when they were on.
Even worse, they might have done some damage to their endocrine system and now have marginally lowered or in the very worse case scenario completely shut down test production.

I thought if you were careful and came off them carefully you can keep a good level of muscle mass/ natty limit levels?