At gym

>at gym
>see cutest tiny Asian girl ever, looked like pic related
>she's doing tons of squats, qt firm butt
>goes on to do the vagina stretcher machine
>only thing i can think about is getting my nose in there and smelling her stinky vag
>finish my deadlifts
>on my way out, at the front desk area, see pair of tiny shoes on the shoe shelf, must be hers
>pretend to drop something next to them and take a whiff
>smelled pretty nice and clean

Who /creeper/ here?

do you lift in a bowling alley?

Can't wait to see your post in a week about you getting banned from your gym for sniffing other people's shit.

No, why would it be a bowling alley?

>shoe shelf

It's gym policy, no outdoor shoes inside. Why don't all gyms have this? Doesn't it get really gross and filthy? Fucking Americans.

I saw a guy sniff the row machine right after a girl got off and left.

>Be Me
>5'7 Manlet. Always laughed at by friends
>Decide to go Otter Mode
>Start hitting gym for new years.
>Decide to get special lifting shoes to increase dedication
>Leave regular shoes at desk
> Get in good lift. I'm going to make it
>Go to leave.
>See strange man sniffing my shoes
>Lose all motivation
>Quit gym
>Can't focus on anything now
>Fired at work
>Suck dick under bridge now for sandwich money

Thanks Gym Creeper.

Euro fag here. I have never seen or heard of a gym with a shoe shelf. That's retarded. just put your shoe's in a locker or leave them in the locker room

it's really normal actually, we have a unisex locker room as our entry way. OP really should have just waited to rape her there.

>Be me
>Creeper
>Just finished sniffin some hot Asain qt 3.14 shoe
>Leave gym
>Sniff every shoe I can find now
>Get really horny one day after sniffin some random shoe
>Give some guy under a bridge some sandwich money so he will suck my dick while I think about shoe's

Why do I have the feeling I saw him somewhere before though?

Was in similar situation. Cute time girl at gym, was on leg curl machine for prob 15 min. When she leaves her sweat stain still on seat. When she leaves immediatly go smell the seat. Wtf is wrong with me?

>Implying NYRs will be here after a week

This is why I am reluctant when giving autists help these days. At the very least hit on her or some shit, thats like middle school level retardation.

Kek

>look like pic related
>cute
She's average as fuck.
I don't fucking understand how you cunts with such low standards can stay single sometimes and not be drowning in pussy.

This is a good example of why pussy should not be put on a pedestal.

I have a legit reason because I reject women that look like that as my standards are high.

Canada thing, so you don't bring the muddy snow in through the gym.

>Buy something to increase dedication

Welcome to capitalist hell motherfuckers. People actually do this.
When will this meme end.

I don't know comrade, it disgusts me.
I personally buy almost nothing.

She's ugly bro

holy fuck haha you're fucking pathetic

What gym? I see a cute asian girl with a creep following her around almost everyday.

Was a qt tiny asian girl with nice butt squatting at my gym yesterday. We also have a shoe shelf near the entrance. Hoping I'll meet OP sniffing some shoes tomorrow

>invest in something
>your investment into it gives you greater reason to continue doing it over giving up

This is not economics but basic human psychology. If he said he bought Nike Air Kiks (TM) to Pump Up The Motivation! (R) for his lifts, that would be capitalism.

>go to college gym
>students are gym instructors
>girl weightlifting club members always get hired so there are a lot of them
>all that meaty, thicc thighs and asses in compression pants strutting around the gym

Its fucking ridiculous the body some of these girls have.

>>Give some guy under a bridge some sandwich money so he will suck my dick while I think about shoe's

WHAT GYM DO YOU GO TO
I NOTICED SOMEONE DOING THIS TODAY

Girls with a very average or even slightly unusual look manage to be more attractive than "fairly attractive" tier ones, especially Asians. It adds to the cute factor.

>tiny azn
Spawn an other manlet Elliot Rodger for us man we need more happenings.

uni gym is a goldmine of qties, no other place can remotely compare

>mfw girls wear those tiny ass compression shorts

those things need to be banned

>thick as fuck power lifting Asian grill wears them every time she squats at my gym

She isn't even attractive but just the fucking thickness makes me want to rub oil all over her, jesus christ Veeky Forums ruined me.

I've only been to one gym that had a policy of no outside shoes, and that was in Japan.