*pulls over*

*pulls over*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y08AIrCdkwY
youtu.be/SEPPFdKZbr8
liveleak.com/view?i=ee2_1483773991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder this guy got shot by one of his own followers and his father didn't even care and was like "good riddance"

I legit don’t understand racist people sometimes. Where do people get the time and energy to obsess over ethnic origin all the time? I’m busy thinking and doing other things that concern chasing a living, my dreams, or girls. It must be exhausting to hate that much all the time.

>this guy got shot by one of his own followers

>I’m busy thinking and doing other things that concern chasing a living, my dreams, or girls
And you'll never succeed in any of them

And why is that? Because I don’t hate black people?

there's a couple different factors to this

sometimes, they might actually just be assholes looking for any reason to hate someone. they're likely to be scummy people in other affairs too and simply aren't friendship worthy.
the other being that they feel a far greater kinship with their people, and are opposed to what is the rich elite bringing in foreigners for little more than cheap labor and fodder under a thin veil of philanthropy, or throwing your community down the toilet so they can use their new pet minorities for votes. they could very well just want their nice homogeneous community to not be toyed with by powerful opportunists.

I understand the second reason, but then they should be lynching mr. shekelburg the factory owner in his yard and not the black guy.

now i don't know about the modern Klan, but this sort of stuff was what the 1920's Klan and early 1950's/60's Klan did.
The KKK overall was as much active, if not more active, in fighting Communists and capitalists doing what you said as they were simple "nigger-hatin'-me"s

youtube.com/watch?v=y08AIrCdkwY
Yes.

How the hell can anyone be so retarded as to think that starting a Nazi movement in America shortly after WW2 would gain any serious traction whatsoever?

In shortest possible terms: Racists usually live very shitty lives and thinking that some other group is/ought to be inferior makes it easier for them.

Take for example the Civil War. The vast majority of Whites in the South lived in absolutely appalling conditions. The planter elite screwed them hard with their policies. Yet, they enthusiastically took up arms and died to preserve the world that was so harsh to them. Why? Because in that world there were Black slaves. And to the White trash of the South life was easier by the sole fact that there was a distinctive class that was screwed even harder. The poor Whites were terrified that liberated Blacks would be equal to them. And the absolute horror was that some of these Blacks could become successful and actually advance above them on the social ladder.

>This racist shit again.

Congratulations. The only thing the skinhead right has proven since Trump is that the left is insane not to come after your sacred cow freeze peach next time.

I fucking can't wait for President Winfrey. There's something poetic about a black woman signing the first hate speech laws onto the books that will shut white retards up so we can all get some peace and quiet.

>I fucking can't wait for President Winfrey.

>signing the first hate speech laws onto the books
I'm not even that user but that's never gonna happen. There's this whole 1st amendment thing that we have in the United States that allows for free speech.

>I legit don’t understand racist people sometimes.
Enjoy being shot and robbed by niggers soyboy

>defending yourself from robbers means you have to hate black people

After reading shit like this I'm happier than ever about not living in America.

>implying I’m not such a brainlet that I can’t be wary of other people as well as still not spend an inordinate amount of time hating them.

Apparently he was on good terms with Black nationalist.

>I fucking can't wait for President Winfrey.
t. obese negress

I think one of the problems here is that you start from the assumption that racism implies obsession and never ending hate, and then try to work out from that point how it works.
But the reality is that racists also, most of the time, just go about their daily lives without bothering others.
And instead of hate and fear, what they feel towards blacks is more accurately described as dislike and suspicion.

I just would rather interact with people who are intelligent and have similar values and ways of life as I do, which coincidentally means that ideally, the people I hang out with will mostly consist of my ethnic group.

>president winfrey
fucking who
Also good luck getting those hate speech laws through the supreme court m8, considering they have literally already said that hate speech is a-okay.
>turning freedom of speech into a mocking buzzword
you need to not be in this country, user

They think George Lincoln Rockwell is racist. Sides officially in space

youtu.be/SEPPFdKZbr8

Honestly George Lincoln Rockwell was right. Too bad he got killed before running for president.

The hate bus pulls over, do you get on or do you get off?

>I’m busy thinking and doing other things that concern chasing a living, my dreams, or girls.
t. 900 pound NEET

On fuck racemixers

I legitimately don’t want to live next to at least 50% of niggers due to “differences in culture”. I would support any ethnostate/back to Africa efforts, but they’re fucking pipe dreams. I’d love to be a libertarian and just say “as long as you don’t fuck with me it’s fine!” but by both anecdotal and statistical evidence, that is not happening. I don’t constantly think about it, though.

racists don't sit around obsessing. they just adjust their actions when it's pertinent (i.e. a black person is walking around, they check over their shoulder)
t. probably a racist who lived with and around racists

>corporations are people
>political dynasties and a celebrity president after competing with a member one
>patriot act
>dozens of gun laws
>violence against women act
>legislation that steers towards diminishing internet freedom
Anything is possible at this point and people should be up in arms about any novelty.

>Yet, they enthusiastically took up arms and died to preserve the world that was so harsh to them. Why? Because in that world there were Black slaves. And to the White trash of the South life was easier by the sole fact that there was a distinctive class that was screwed even harder.

Yes, because who doesn't love enemy soldiers running riot through their country as long as they are (ostensibly) supporting a socially progressive cause?

Get the fuck out of here with that dumb bullshit, what kind of alienated, atomised bugman would you have to be to shrug at your land being invaded "because they're progressive, and if my crops get stolen and my wife gets raped...ehhh, it's part of the price of progress"

>being this mad about human phsyiology
No body can withstand those surprise blows to the cranium, it's rayciss whites fault for not have engineered stronger necks and low resistant skulls for people already.
liveleak.com/view?i=ee2_1483773991