So I took a trip to snap city while doing heavy rows yesterday. Pain in my lower back is killing me...

So I took a trip to snap city while doing heavy rows yesterday. Pain in my lower back is killing me. How do I get out of here? I can not afford to doctor btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWeviFZdzXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Afford
>Doctor

What's it like in the 3rd world?

What happened? Curious.

>doing barbel rows, squats, deadlifts

you fuckin deserve it for being memed.

Fix your bait and try again.

If you hurt your lower back you were doing them wrong, do less weight you tryhard faggot.

hot baths
and youtube and attempt every low back pain solution.
foam roll if you have one
say goodbye to lifting

this

I probably cheated and rounded my lower back on last rep and felt sharp pain in my lower back. Left gym after that and my back was kinda sore rest of the day. But when I today woke up I almost couldn't put on my socks because rounding my back almost makes me cry.

Time, give it time and do some gentle stretches. Take it back to some slow controlled seated rows for a bit. Watch your form, don't know how heavy you're going but every rep is an opportunity to snap your shit at high weight.
You're doing your diddly, RDL, and some hyperextentions?

ahahahha get rekt nerd I hope u die lmao

We do have "free" healthcare. But I'm a student and I don't wanna pay 30€ for just hearing "Go home and rest. Have some pain killers and stop lifting".

>I probably cheated and rounded my lower back
how do you even do this? like I have to fight to keep my back from doing this

Same just happened to me and low bar squat; went too deep with too much weight likely cus I dyel. Been icing and resting since saturday; get gf to massage in the evenings. I try to move as much as I can without pain. Spasms mostly stopped by yesterday morning. Thank fuck I can work from home.

How long does a low back injury keep one from heavy lifting? How long should I wait before putting load on it, again?

Because he isn't squatting

Reverse hyperextentions. youtube.com/watch?v=kWeviFZdzXQ

take a break, get some Pferdesalbe and do some light stretching as soon as you can to prevent stiffness that causes more pain. don't half ass recovery and you'll be fine soon enough.

thats bad, consult a doctor, may need surgery,
dont you have insurance?

Because what you are doing is not even a row, its a rear delt exercise. You're better off doing some mike chang towel rows instead of that.

The Pendlay Row is what OP is referring to most likely.

This was exactly me after some botched clean and jerks then into heavy squats OP. It was the most serious injury I've ever had, never went to the doctor or took painkillers but I stretched every day and after about 2 months the pain was gone. I think it was a bulged disk and it sounds very similar to your situation.

Ppppprobably a lumbar sprain. Go to a physio.

Also fuck barbell rows. Dumbell, chest supported, machines are all waay better.

>not increasing your spine strength
>better