>6'5"

That's the manlet cutoff, friendo.

>That skin
>that shitty tattoo
>that nu-male beard
>look at least 35
>still so insecure you have to post this on a Tawainese finger painting board
Lmaoing at your life m8

Why spend all of that money on roids and food? Plus all of that time you spent to get a nice body, just to put a shitty tattoo on it. Makes no sense.

Is there hope?

NCE GYNO FAGGOT

Was waiting for a comment like this. Thanks for getting it out of the way so quickly

To get big and shredded. I can afford my life style.

Looking good. Keep it up

No gyno here.

btw. I'm 23. But people tell me I look 30 all the time.

>roiding for this

Lol. I Deadlift 720lbs. Yesterday I Squat 600lbs. And I Bench 465lbs and I'm still going up in weight slowly but surely.

But you sound mad jelly that my chest and triceps are stronger than your legs

Sad

What are your genetics

Enjoy dying in 5 years

More like
>Sad !

Good

I get blood work done regularly and I'm healthy. I know what I'm doing.

Your navel is an ugly scar.

>ugly.

No one else will say it so I will.

Sick tattoo. But honestly it only works on giant arms like yours. I want to get a sleeve one day when my arms are bigg

>I look 30 all the time.
Hairline is early 30s

Skin maybe mid 40s

Understanding of health and longevity is mid teens

Haircut is Forrest Gump ish

>Calls himself king of Veeky Forums
>"You guys are all a bunch of dyel fags"
>yfw you are the king of dyel fags

Why do guys roid up like this and waste all their hard work. I bet the guy actually works hard and would look great naturally without the awful side effects. I just don't get it.

Enjoy your tiny balls, ED, nasty skin, hair loss, and early death. It is so obvious you are juiced up I feel bad for you that shit is mental illness.

I won't even comment on the tattoo(s) you already know how fucking ugly they are.

I never called anyone a dyel fag?

Are you referring to this comment? If so. It's just some banter. Lighten up, squirt.

All the roids make you look 55 you look worse than rich piano

You look like you take cycles daily

You're just a shitty MasT wannabe

Why do guys get up in arms like this and waste their energy bitching at people taking steroids WHO they've NEVER met before?? I bet you could actually work hard and would look better if you laid off your passive aggressive jealously and focused on yourself more. I just don't get it.

Enjoy being bitter, jealous, angry and unconfident. It is so obvious you are jealous and angry and I feel bad for you, that shit is a mental illness.

I won't even comment on your physique, because I already know you're fucking tiny and weak.

You're just a dyel fag.

masT is the King, youre not even close.

Sorry. Unless masT is 6'6. 305lbs. Deadlifts 725lbs. Squats 605lbs and Benches 470lbs. He ain't king of anything.

Youre the King of /zit/ my man

That is one horribly done tattoo 2bh

6'1 209 fatty reporting in

masT is more aesthetic nobody gives a fuck about your meme numbers

>bringing up lifts

Someone is mad masT looks better than them and is the true god of Veeky Forums

King of bait or what?

You made it?

Just as I thought.

Enjoy second place fellas :)

>masT is more aesthetic
Any natty ottermode is more aesthetic than either of them

laughinggirls.jpeg

That is one autistic post

Literally fucking kill yourself you weak shitter

He's right though. If your aim is looks, women will always find thin, tall men with broad shoulders and a handsome face preferable to unstable roid heads.
Pic related. Sean O'Pry could steal this cucks wife in 3 seconds, impregnate her, and murder her. The world would thank him for blessing one of the subhumans with a chance to touch him.
Pic related.
Op is a fucking gymcel
Just lol

come at me bros
nationonal powerlifting record holder

savage

lel. literally this.

jealously is toxic and poison for your mind. You might as well just give up because that mentality won't ever get you anywhere.

I have no idea if I should cut or bulk

I feel fat as fuck

5'4" 155lb turbo manlet

Also how to fix my chest asymmetry?

you should be lifting for at least 5 months before you start thinking of bulking or cutting

I mean, it's a matter of opinion, but he's right.

Girls are easy to impress and just want ottomormode

Who cares what girls want? Try to build the the biggest best yourself that you can be.

If you're roiding just try to be the biggest roidaroo you can be.

If you're natty try to be the biggest natty you can be. Simple.

Why are we here other than to get as big as you can?

I wanna be big someday.

Why would you even get bothered about people using roids? Their body, their money, let them.

Because they are insecure as fuck lol. They can't get laid and they think 'hurr those guys on roids getting laid grrr just cause they roid'

In reality fucking fat ppl get laid more than these idiots just cause they aren't such insecure quivering wrecks

Being an insecure quivering wreck that hates on ppl he has never ever met is like pussy repelant, knock it off guys

Anyways

>lifting 4 months
>168.5 lbs
>5'10.5"

Just shaved my entire body lol, I think I look a lot better now. Obviously still look dyel but at least you can see some veins on my obliques as oppose to before I shaved.

Cutting to 160 then lean bulking for 3 months to 170 and then cutting to 163 rinse and repeat next two years.

Nigga I have been

kek op destroyed

You mean to tell me that body is the result of 5 months of lifting weights, progressing every workout, and eating a healthy, balanced diet?

waste of trips

he looks a whole lot bigger than I do after 4 months But let me guess your first 5 months of lifting you looked gigantic 200 lbs shredded right?

fuck off

Well. no. I started at 145lbs at 16-17 yrs old. But after 5 months I weighed 165lbs and had a good visible six pack at least. And that's around the time I started getting vascular. He just looks like he hasn't been training/eating consistently for 5 months. Or maybe he's following a bad program. that's all I meant.

You've still got nothing on the TRUE gods of Veeky Forums, Zyzz, and his natty daddy, Scooby

Forgot to add pic. This was me at the 5 month mark at 165lbs. From 145lbs literal skeleton rack with no muscle(wish i took before pics way too insecure with my body before). Yes, small and weak looking af. But the vascularity, definition and abs were coming in.

Prob because you started as a skeleton and were able to bulk right or at least eat matience right?

I was 210 lbs obese 4 months ago so I've been perma cutting and unable to Really add any muscle

You don't know what he looked like 5 months ago

If you're a fatty you gotta lift for a long time just to look like a skeleton which is my current predicament

Just reread post and yeah dude, the reason you look like that after 5 months is because you didn't start as a disgusting piggy

Everyone starts somewhere senpai

Still really amazing job for 5 months holy fuck lol I hope I look like that 6 months from now...

I started at 170, which is fat as fuck for someone who is 5'4"

Really just wanting to know if bulking (even slowly) will just make me look fat as fuck, or if I need to cut more

>king of Veeky Forums(ness)
>probably cant run a mile

Bait, but have a (you)

Do more compounds your neck looks thin
Chest seems a little behind arms too

But you look great

>5'4

I started at 210 5'10.5" which is not even fat considering I had never been to the gym in my life or played a sport... it was obese

As I've been cutting I feel better, I look better....

Are you not observing the same things?

Just keep cutting until you are really really lean and then bulk nice n' slow.

You got some good size actually, I'm mirrin how hard you BTFO me in terms of gaining muscle on a cut in 4-5 months.

You'll look good by normie standards once you get really lean dude.

Then you can lean bulk and then cut and etc like everyone else does

I think that guy was being harsh I'm looking at my body in the mirror and yours and I think you did really good for 5 months dude

good job

The more I keep lifting and gaining weight, the more acne I keep developing, even though my hygiene is better than ever. Is a second puberty a thing? Will I ever move on from a Twink to a real man?

That was largely what I was thinking. If I bulk now, I feel like I'll just get fat af.

Keep in mind that Tinytrip was like 135 at his peak, and I think he was 5'4 as well.

Thanks for the advice, mate.

Do you shave your chest? That might be contributing.

you forgot
>acne
>balding
>disgusting belly button

I don't have hair to shave on my chest

have the same problem, some other fag actually thought i was roiding on the other cbt rofl.

You're a twunk now, Bellybutton.

>implying I'm not the king of fit ;^)

>absolute scrub

GAZE UPON YOUR GOD, TEAR OUT YOUR EYES FOR YOU SHALL NEVER BEHOLD BEAUTY AS SUCH AGAIN

>king of twinks

5'8
Samurai cowboy pose

>Left ventricular

Try using a scrub brush or whatever they're called instead of just using body wash on your hands I get acne on my quads if I don't use a scrubber thing but it might be because I sweat all day and wear pants at work. It could help

6'4 207
3 months into bulk
Make America Eat Again

OP's skin is aids sandpaper

>playboy tat
intoletrash.gif

OP you literally have no fucking life posting on here every day

damn son you got fucked at birth, your collarbones are non existant.

6'0
78kg
Bulking

lmao man child

qt

If this is true, good on you man. You are strong, look big and decently healthy. Dont quit too late though. You know you have to eventually right?

j-juicy goals

as a 6' lad this is inspiring. i've got a long way to go

where is masT when you need him? This guy and masT would have a ball talking to one another.

Your bellybutton is off-center.

Assymetrical/10

>6'6
did you grow an inch since you made this post or something?

Goal mode, bb

you look like an alternative version of elliot rodger that actually gets laid

tfw you find out the spare bedroom you never go into has the best lighting in house

>huge roiding faggot
>720lbs deadlift
You can't make this up.

>big and shredded

do you have to bring a ladder into the elevator to reach the buttons?

oh, my sides

chicken legs has never and wil never look good

>pump 4 trump
Why are you so autistic?

>that acne
nice body but I am so sorry

>somebody actually took hours out of theyr day to make this

i cant stoop laughing

you need to lift, that's it

>comes to an anonymous board and claims king status
>"why do people object to this just because I look gross?"
However I will say it an impressive physic. However so is many physics of anorexic people.
When you whine at the criticism you sound like those HAES people

Oh look, a non-white. Enjoy your last few months in the US.

Hard to be sure but it looks like your chest just has different insertions. See Omar's chest same as yours, it's asymmetrical too. Unless I'm looking at something you don't mean, in which case add db bench/cable flies and don't up the weights till both sides moving the same. ie control your ego, if your right arm is pushing dbs up but your left is shaking and failing don't go up because your right can handle it.

Obliratered