Help me out /fit

tell me Veeky Forums should i break up with my GF to improve training? She is taking up too much of my time and desu i am feeling she is not worth it.

ask your mom

Yes, do it as fast as you can. I did it a couple of month ago and my gains and focus never been better. And now I get bitches much hotter then tha last one so it's all worth it in the end

thanks. I am only with her for the sex anyway. Sooo how to break up? Tell im gay?

that picture is absolutely horrific. life is so fucked up

Probably the saddest pic I've ever seen.

is this picture real? If so it's horribly sad and shame on you for posting it as a joke. I hope you have ugly children to reflect your ugly soul.

I'd date her

>Sooo how to break up? Tell im gay?
Fucking pussy.
Just tell her how it is or sugarcoat it with some cliche like "I don't think this works, we should go our own ways".

What a joke, this was clearly written by a man

there have been more pics and its real, the feels man

Glad I'm not the only one. That last part made me really sad.

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

jesus crist, why dont you relax a little
it's probably a troll profile

Welcome to Dumpsville, population: You.

cancer and troll posts belong in /b/ so take it there and fuck off

That body looks decent desu, you could always ignore the face and fuck the base
I'd date her. Also zero self-esteem so she'd probably be my slave and up for anything

I belive she even posted on /int/

bro this picture has literally been around for like 8 years wtf shut the fuck up

we know it's sad like what are you retarded?

Yup, that's a nice body, definitely fuckable

you belong on reddit though, there's that too

Maybe if she wore makeup and didn't have a Bruce Dickenson hairstyle. More feminine clothes would help. Some skin care would help.

Effort can make a 3/10 guy or girl become a low 5-6 at the very least.

this is a pointless shit thread it has nothing to do with fitness delete it and fuck off

again, this isn't /b/ this is Veeky Forums you aren't obliged to act like a cancerous autistic edgelord to post here. Come back when you're an adult.

>We don't have to walk near each other in public if you don't want to be seen with someone like me.

Yeah thats a good selling point, If she can cook chicken and open tuna cans, maybe clean the bathroom once in a while and doesn't mind the paper bag during coitus I could live with myself.

Good god moralfags need to fuck off

I'd date her desu.

you need to go back man

You know, I thought of this post A LOT while going through my most recent breakup

It's sad as fuck, generally people with hideous looks like hers are mentally handicapped, and don't really know what they are missing, but she does, and she knows she'll never be able to act out her disney princess fantasies.

God have mercy on us all...

I didn't ask for these feels today, O

Was deciding if I should end my 4 year relationship because I was not feeling it anymore (long distance and I did not even miss her). Yesterday broke up with her, now I'm in a rollercoaster of feels. She's genuine, loyal, pretty and with a nice personality, she loves me like there's no tomorrow. I thought I did not want to be in a relationship anymore, but now I have doubts and seeing her that hurt crushes my soul. I don't know what to do or if I love her or if it's just that I don't want to make her miserable

Does she make you happy?

Just about everyone (girls and guys) have shortcomings, but so long as they don't compromise your Joy (not short term happiness), trust, and she respects you then it is a good relationship.

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 31
>10Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

>11The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

>12She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Good women are rare and single ones nearly cease to exist after the age of 22 because they become oath-sworn by wiser men that see their value for marriage and raising offspring.
If you aren't concerned with raising children, then it doesn't matter. You can disregard her.

If she doesn't bring you joy, respect you, or isn't trustworthy - then you can disregard her. .

However, losing a good woman because you want to make gains is a fool's venture.
Besides, you can make sick gains while in a relationship. It just requires better time management and diligence.
That said, it sounds like she doesn't respect you because she is somehow interfering with your well-being (your path to improvement by training), either that or you are too weak of a man to make your own time for training by not laying out a case to her! What weakness! How could a woman respect a man she tyrannizes without discourse? She cannot, or will eventually cease her respect!

Consider these things.

thank you user hope it helped
not saying you should end an relationship whenever you don't feel like it if you didn't miss her then it's for the best find someone who you will miss and let her find someone who might miss her

Because you measured from the 12

Tell her that your new years resolution was to break up with her and get her out of your life. Worked for me.

Every time I see this I want to find out where she lives and rescue her from her sadness.

I'm sure my wife would be okay with it, this girl needs me more.

can I have your wife then?

It's fake but in your hypothetical situation, it wouldn't even be bad to have kids with her due to the nature of genetic recombination. At least half of them would be above 3/10 in looks.