Are you happy, Veeky Forums?

Are you happy, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

make-me-successful.com/stop-being-a-coward/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No else they wouldn't have start lifting they suffer from severe inferiority complex

I haven't felt true happiness since age

Hahaha let's not open that door.

Lets just say im living without being a bitch

fuck yeah man.

I used to think life was so shitty and pointless, but I've had my eyes opened and I can genuinely say I love my life, it's fucking great.

I've been out of the gym for a month because of lung issues and who knows how much more. In the meantime I found a qt gf so I'm fine

how

jup gf would be cool but other than that pretty contempt with my life

I went ski bum, its pretty nice

of course not

this site is literally the only reason i haven't killed myself

Would be happier with you around

What do you do? And how are you so happy?

I need to know the answers to these questions

asking for a friend

Sometimes i think, that the only reason that i haven't kill myself is the fact that I got mother, grandma and grandad and i'm pretty fucking stubborn in life. I got no one closer than them and i'm pretty sure, that I'll go off rails mentaly hard if I lose them.

No because I'm alone.

Just be yourself literally and accept that your life could always be worse

Embrace it man. I'm just like you. I've realised that being human is much more complex that we think it is. We think we have control over things we don't have control and we think we don't have control over things we could control. Its just a matter of putting thoughts in anything you do

I don't think I made any sense but anyway, godspeed user.

Are you?

You mean what do I do for a living? entry-level IT networking job.

Why wouldn't I be so happy? I have a job, my family's still alive and supportive albeit dysfunctional at times, I have a beautiful gf who loves me, I have a few really good friends, I'm a free white man. Honestly, it mostly comes from living in hell for 3 years and being saved from that. Because now I can appreciate the small things I used to take for granted.

>entry-level IT networking job.
i feel you man working 10h a day

I stopped feeling almost anything about 10 years ago. I'm very much emotionally dead inside and happiness is something that happens to other people.

No, because I'm not able to be(come) the person I want to be

Yes you are

leaving humanity behind means leaving everyone and everything you love behind too

I'm happy I have a job and make good money. But I still have no gf, so it still sucks.

Oh well. My life is just work + gym at this point.

No it doesn't that's called killing yourself and you don't want that

speaking of being a drama queen...

I want that
but I'm a coward

You're a coward or you want to kill yourself?

If you're not able of becoming who you want to be no one else is

Depends on how subjective you look at the definition of "happy" OP

I was and then GF of 4 months dumped me. She said she loved me so much :(

Im too "pushy or whatever" :/

should have played it cooler. it hurts.

>but I'm a coward
you're just afraid of being afraid user
as stated here:
make-me-successful.com/stop-being-a-coward/
>Stop being a coward and do what you need to do in order to make your dream(s) come true.
applies to all but not only lifting

you're (probably) not pushy. She had just finished extracting all the utility she could get from you and decided it was time to move on to the next one. Whatever she told you the reason was is just a pretense. That's how women operate.

Happiness is as subjective as can be. Ask some black child living in africa he's happy with some bread. Now ask some faggot on Veeky Forums if he's happy after breaking his last PR he's happy.

>Im too "pushy or whatever" :/
dumb girl talk for "i'm too much of a coward to make a move" don't change how you approach girls my dude

What are you afraid of user?

I had a feeling. 1st gf, she was so cute and lovely

>mfw cried for 3 days

>lung issues

Don't be a pussy

Get yourself together user won't be your last gf

>make-me-successful.com/stop-being-a-coward/
There’s way more to life than what you are seeing. Life is supposed to be fun and thrilling. Each and every day, life is supposed to make you feel alive, but so many of us operate and function as if we are dead. Therefore, what I’m trying to say is… You need to bring back the feeling of being alive once again.

God damn this is some good shit

this lmao
>date grill for 4 years
>cheats on me
>"Oh hehe thought we were basically just best friends :)"
>bs
>take her back for a month
>let her emotions blossom and start to see total regret in messing with our relationship
>it's okay because i'm 'forgiving'
>one day just totally ghost her as planned
>get 100 calls a day for like a month

completely destroyed that cunts mental health.

never fuck with an autist

So the bottom line is success is all dependent on you. You can either suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion, or you can suffer forever.

10/10

Lossed 70lbs since January of last year, getting really close to abs. Doing way better in college, actually like it now, work a job I don't hate. Actually interested in girls now and look the best I've ever had in my life... should be happy, but I'm not really. All the girls I'm interested in keep playing games and it's annoying

thanks anons

>a coward
Ask yourself why you're a coward then work on that.
Don't linger too much on the thought of her user her fault for losing you.
>make-me-successful.com/stop-being-a-coward/
This is actually pretty nice.
>>take her back for a month
Your fault hope you learned from that do not ever take a girl back for whatever reason ever other than distance.
Girls will always play games user find a girl which plays the least.

>Your fault hope you learned from that do not ever take a girl back for whatever reason ever other than distance.

just did it to fuck with her to bh breh

Don't do it again.

>Whatever you tell your mind, it does. Therefore, you need to stop being a coward and instead do what you were put on this earth to do. Stop settling and stop letting others take your shine. You are destined for greatness. You have to kill that coward within you and take charge.

user this website cheered me up quite a bit fucking thanks

no problemo my man

thanks, I wont :)

>no friends
>kissless virgin
>high school drop out
>no driver's license
>NEET since 2012
>socially retarded
>no life experience because wasted youth alone on internet
>have no aspirations for the future
>have no motivation for life except lifting
>every day feels like purgatory

>Are you happy?
No

Not yet. Life situation just doesn't really allow it currently.
I'm on the cusp of major life change and it won't get better immediately after that but I see my life being almost where I want it to be by the end of this year/beginning of next.

Been making a lot of tough changes to myself after realizing it was time to grow the fuck up and start being a responsible adult. That brings some happiness and fulfillment but also some frustration because I'm just not used to it yet.

I don't want anything big. Just to be a good husband and father that can maintain a comfortable living for my family. Along with friends that I love and can rely on. I see that happening within the next 4 years and that's exciting. Things are already falling into place. Good marriage and some great friendships that feel more like sibling relationships but I'm not ready to be a father. Until I'm at that point and don't have to constantly worry about whether I'll have to dip into my savings for my next bill, I don't think I'll actually be happy.

Plus I just kind of hate the concept of having a job and I'll likely never fully come to terms with the necessity of it.

DO IT

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

This gets posted a lot lately. Legit advice just been seeing this a bunch in nearly every advice-like thread.

Girlfriend of 8 years said she wanted to "go on a break" a week before Christmas. No contact since. I'm not sure what I feel.

Confront her ask why then act accordingly.

Not really. But its getting better. I've been getting happier since I stopped drinking. Went from a fifth of vodka a day to nothing just three months ago. Already feel incomparably better, physically and mentally.

Yea I check my full size mirror everyday at how much of a beast I'm

legit trash advice. somehow you people recognise that training requires struggle and commitment but can't apply the same principle to the rest of your life. but go ahead, coast through a bunch of girls until you find something effortless and empty.

Kek

Not what that advice is about user all it's saying is that if your relationship feels

I know it man, also been there. My advice is to just stop giving a fuck about politics and to just push yourself through the adult life. It's what I've been doing the last couple of years since I beat depression and I kinda learned to live with it as it is right now

Honestly? I have no idea.

On one hand I have no friends or close family or a gf

On the other I got lots of tools and a decentish sized property so I can woodwork all day without needing much money to survive.

*feels forced and that's all what is keeping it alive there is no need to continue said relationship as it will only make you suffer. Yes you should work on it but if you're not seeing any change why bother putting any more effort into it.

Literally
>lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

>On one hand I have no friends or close family or a gf
friends'd be nice you'll make some but you defo do not need a gf to be happy

everything requires struggle user life is a whole struggle but it's your decision how much you want to commit to a certain struggle effortless and empty girls are shallow and that advice is best used with those kind of girls

>The only thing between you and your dream life is your mind. Become best friends with your mind. Feed it and fuel it with greatness and you will expend greatness. Rise above the BS that is currently on your plate and make a change.

> Rise above the BS that is currently on your plate and make a change.
God damn