As someone who can't afford a gym nor has the time to go to one, can I just do push-ups, sit-ups...

As someone who can't afford a gym nor has the time to go to one, can I just do push-ups, sit-ups, and running to lose weight?

I just want to get rid of my stomach. If I burn enough calories, my body will eventually have to take the fat from stomach. Right?

>no time for gym
>time for running
Pick only one. Find a YMCA bro.

>has the time to go to one
Not with your current schedule you don't
Get up an hour earlier and go then

I don't have a car. I don't have time to walk to a gym. I just want a simple workout I can do in my room with no equipment.

eating less will do far more than running.

I'll try my best to better my diet as well. But I'm just asking if doing those 3 things consistently will be enough to get rid of my belly.

Jumping jacks, jump rope, and running on treadmill to lose weight. I went from like 230 to 140 in about half a year by becoming a vegetarian and running 30 minutes on treadmill everyday. But you should also lift, I made the mistake of only doing push ups and pull ups and I lost a lot of muscle mass.

Work in is results out. You don't put an amazing amount of effort in, expect shitty results.

sit-ups and push-ups won't do shit to make you lose weight. Cardio and diet does.

God you look like shit...

But you are still using energy which burn calories. How can it not?

Diet and Cardio do the work. But...bigger muscles DO burn more calories.

Nowhere near as effective my dude

Try worrying about getting a car and a better job first. Fitness is important and all but unless you plan on being a professional tier athlete you should probably worry about your bigger priorities.

wrecked w/ trips

This is shit advice. Anyone can exercise and facilities for that should be accessible for everyone. If you can't afford a gym just exercise wherever you can.

Google calisthenics

There are bodyweight routines you can do with some productivity.

But if your reason for not working out is "no time" then you won't have time for the bodyweight stuff either, as it takes even more time than weights.

Invest in a pullup bar, those adjustable dumbbells, and some resistance bands for circuit training. It helps immensely in progress.

>that pushup form
>no triceps

checks out

>senator cruz, you can stop flaring your lats now, donald is gone

Yeah, a 20 minute workout consisting of pushups situps squats chinups bridges and stretching takes a hell of a lot more time doesn't it?

Cardio is not for burning fat, eat less, that's all you can do. Cardio is good for health.

No need for gym if you want to get rid of fat, check for a calorie calculator what your daily intake would be for losing weight, then make a diet according to it while keeping fat below 30% and stick to it

Exercising your core is important, but when you exercise your body burns fat where it feels. You can't burn fat in your core by exercising it, dieting is the move.