What's a good weight for a 5'4" girl with a medium frame?

What's a good weight for a 5'4" girl with a medium frame?

Who cares, you won't automatically look good at a healthy weight.
It's all about genetics and whether you lift or not

5'7 180lbs, I'll be your BF and protect you from the lmao1plate benching lanklets.

*As long as you aren't noticably overweight

about 350.

*fffffffppppppppsssshhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkrrrrrttoop*

>open pic
>zoom in on feet
I have a problem, Veeky Forums

Who hurt you, user? Why do you hate people taller than you? Are you insecure?

Damn loch ness monster

commit suicide

i finally got quads. hopefully good quad gains will come to me

>Implying an ass that fine doesnt come with a loose, whispering butthole.

105-115

L O N D O N

Why are chinks such munters?

90lbs tops.

Depends on specific build and genetics but generally girls can look good at 5'4" anywhere from about 115-150. Less looks just rail-thin and more is too far into chubby territory even for girls with top-tier fat storage.

>implying she's azn

>doesn't only weigh 82 pounds
In the trash

5pbp

so does this bitch have a name?

Your a little guy

*Sniffs*

Ahhhh excellent madam

~135lbs, with muscle not fat.

you do. Look at that ass. If you opened this pic and you didn't instantly zoom in on dat ass while thinking *BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPP* you have a problem.
>he thinks feet are sexier than BRRAAAAAPS
disgusting

sounds like a salty black woman posting

>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

that.... that went too far. I mean I'm a *BBRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP*-poster myself but, like, tone it down a notch you know?

Kim Pham

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

thanks for the ab workout breh

My ex was 5'4" and weighed about 115, and she looked pretty good. 110-115 is probably a good range.

ASS LIKE A MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

>What's a good weight for a 5'4" girl with a medium frame?

Doesn't matter. only proportions matter.

What about 5'6?

120lbs

some thought had to go into the conception of this original post. imagine being the person who first typed this.

really makes me thing

>fake lips
>shit tattoo
>fat arms

0/10 my friend

About 135lbs
Pic related, 5'3, walks around 125-135

Short and thicc girl = diamonds dick.
So about 140 - 160 lbs.

250lbs
become high test

OP here. I think 130 sounds good because I want muscle and ass. Maybe 135 tops.

Wife is 5'5, and 98-105 lbs depending on where she is in her marathon training cycle. She looks best at 115-120 when she's training more for Nordic skiing/biathlon but she's still nice and lean where she is now (just no boobs).

TOO MUCH

Yeah about 130 is good. Had a friend that weighed around 130 and she was in excellent shape. Also she has big boobs with barely an ass. She mainly played soccer as exercise.

if any woman is over 100lbs she is fat