What have you done to fight degeneracy today Veeky Forums?

What have you done to fight degeneracy today Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/transgender-at-five/2012/05/19/gIQABfFkbU_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing, i believe people should be allowed to do whatever they want with their lifes.

If they want to cut their balls off who am i to say no? Their balls, or lack off, won't affect me in anyway. If they go to hell then it's their problem with God, not mine. And the human race will not end just because they want to fuck people with the same gender because there are more straights than homosexuals and that will never change.

This place isn't one to make sense and be rational on. We are too insecure for that.

Idiot

Decided to have as many children as possible to hopefully outcompete your white trash genes and ensure shit like this doesn't get posted on /futurefit/ by your dropout progeny.

>won't affect me in anyway

*any way

Do you want chris chan to use the same changing rooms as your daughter?

I agree, but what about this:

washingtonpost.com/local/transgender-at-five/2012/05/19/gIQABfFkbU_story.html

I don't mind.

My bad.

>Having a daughter.
>Letting your child change alone in a changing room.

I don't like the idea of Chris-Chan miring my daughter but what is he going to do? Pepe spray her? When i'm right outside of her changing room?
If she's a teenager i won't be too worried because she's more likely to giggle and laugh him out of the changing room.
With todays technology it will be easier to spot and identify creeps. Also woman are backstabbers, if they see a guy like Chris-chan inside the changing room they will complain to someone.

The parents should be the ones to decide since it's too early to tell if it's a phase or not. Either way they should NEVER give the child hormone treaments or do sex-change operations.
What are you going to do? Beat the child until he starts playing with dolls? It won't solve anything, the repressed stuff will come out in the future.

I berate my trans gf daily
That fag

>all of this openly trans/gay positivity/circlerjerk/etc whatever won't have a negative effect on society

I beg to differ, I see a distinct rise in overall pussiness and faggotry that seems to be corroding our cohesion and strength as a nation

Do what you want in your bedroom but don't expect people to respect you for being a whiny he-bitch or flaunting your sexuality like anyone cares

If you want to go against degeneracy then what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums. This place is a cesspit. If you're a 4channer, you're no better than a sjw or whatever the fuck.

I hope this happens more often. I personally want to fuck every sexy trans girl. I don't care if liberals brainwash their kids. Christians get to do it, so I can't stop it. The more fucked up things that keep happening, the more people will come out that they were being indoctrinated, and then there will be the push back. Just like when the Christians were shocking gay kids and everyone gave the gays sympathy. And in the mean time I'm fucking gay dudes that were brainwashed into thinking they are girls, took hormones in their teens, and are now cock hungry trannies with tight teen bodies and feminine faces.

>if you're a 4channer, you're no better than a sjw

Not even remotely comparable

Never seen a trans or lgbgbbat whatever person, nothing to fight against here

I live in the US though and degeneracy in other forms is 900000 times more serious. 70% of people are fat, a majority eats fast food, a majority watches reality TV, a majority is bad at geography

Those are problems that effect 100-200+ million people in my country, so having 1 in 4,000 people doing trans shit is a needle in a haystack

the only thing corroding our cohesion, as usual, is uneducated people and religious zealots who value "culture" over progress

Just let others alone. They aren't hurting you.

>progress
There's that meme again.

Define 'social progress', and why it is beneficial to society.

Leave.

>"culture"

Progress isn't:

>a rapid increase in single moms and the death of the nuclear family
>a prioritization of meme social issues over things like our economy and national security
>acting like people who think they are another fucking gender isn't categorically a mental illness just like voices in your head or rapid mood swings

That would be regress

Less poverty, more access for more people to things that improve quality of life, happiness, productivity. You know, like fair wages, work week, healthcare, education, not harassing people because they don't like their dick. That kind of shit.

Please explain why holding onto tradition for the sake of tradition is inherently better than change intended for the better.

>hey doc, I've always identified as someone with one arm. Can you cut my right one off so I feel better about myself?
>uh user, I'm admitting you to the psych ward.
>hey doc, I've always identified as someone without a penis. Can you turn mine inside out and take off my balls?
>omg so brave. Right away ma'am.

Because not all change is good or a net positive for society you moron.

>Fair wages
Are you one of those people who ask for $15/hr for flipping burgers at McDonald?

Also social progress only sounds good on paper and that is it. Why do you think true communism is a fucking dream and can never happen?

you do realize people cut off limbs because of fucked fetishes, right?

Having that said, why would you bother? It's not like they are a threat to your procreation. You won't get laid either way.

Not fitness related. Sage. ps ur gay

And all tradition is good and has net positivity? Wow you blew that argument out of the water.

If a chris-chan esque character plans to fiddle with women in the female toilets, what exactly stops them from literally just walking into the girls toilets despite being told not to?

>just b urself
>rational

If people spent their time trying to understand each other instead of generalizing things into good/bad the country would be strong. People want to be treated like human beings and our duty as civilized people is to treat them in the same way they treat us. With respect or disrespect, regardless of their sexuality. If they act like shits you don't have to be nice but being a dick to someone who is being nice to you just because they like penis,vagina,anal or bdsm is illogical.

People being treated as human beings for their abilities despite their colors and sex preferences. Giving more people oportunities to benefit society. The good worker now doesn't get shitted on by society for having sexual preferences or being of another race.

People who are good at their jobs working = good for society = money for me.

Rapid increase in dumb idiots who get pregnant without a husband is their own fault. In an age with protection and information you think people would wear condoms.

Social issues are important because if they are not solved the people will be divided and the nation will weaken.

The voices and mood swings can lead to people hurting other people. A choice to do a penis operation with cosent only hurts it's owner.

But he didn't say that you stupid faggot.

>fucked fetishes

Exactly the point you nigger. Trannies are nothing more than fucked fetishes.

The first sentence of yours does not require things like encouragement of transgenderism in youth or the encouragement of promiscuity in adolescents.

I'm most assuredly for improving the quality of life, but the current cultural trends that sideline traditional family is detrimental to the cohesion of society.

Here is the thing, raising a family is and has always been the best way individuals can validate themselves.

Now, what is happening and where are we going? Well, we had a disastrous cultural change that swapped the family as the center of society for the individual. The way individuals validate themselves has drastically changed, and this has repercussions. This is clear in our rampant consumerism, in our usage of things like tinder, instagram, etc, all of which are shallow, vacuous ways to validate the self.

So, what happened next? Simple, a culture based around the individual creates entitled, narcissistic sub-humans that have nothing but disdain towards self-sacrifice and commitment, of working for anything other than yourself.

Almost everything in all societies looks good on paper and then doesn't really work as well as hoped. Same goes for capitalism, democracy and most traditions that turn into lame parodies of themselves.

>he watches MDE as well

DEGENERATE

>if they see a guy like Chris-chan inside the changing room they will complain to someone.
And then what? You are forgetting that the democrats were pushing to make it his right as a trans-woman to be there,( had Teflon Don not seized congress and SCOTUS it could well have happened).
Your daughters complaints would have at best achieved nothing, and at worse received a counter-complaint with actual consequences.

But forget all that, CWC is mentally ill and disgusting, I don't want him within 30 feet of any female friend or family member.

The dilemma was never about stopping them. Society must decide whether they will be okay with discarding the stigma behind a man walking into a women's restroom.

Nailed it. Thread dismissed. Op btfo. Turns out freedom is a good thing, but it means people doing shit you don't like.

no?

I mean, manlets are far worse than trannies. I'd rather have overcompensating wannabe women walking around the streets than overcompensating 5'9 midgets around me.

You're right, but his argument is a terrible one and could easily be made to support any position, which is my point, dipshit

And then they owners will ban Chris-chan because he's scarying customers away. Chris will sue and the owners will go to court against him and prove that he's mentally insane and a pervert. I can prove it in 10 seconds.

>things that improve quality of life, happiness, productivity.

This generation is already a bunch of aimless NEET nihilists despite material prosperity.

>the state forcing private companies or tax payer-funded organisations to let CWC into their women's bathrooms
>freedom
That's anything but freedom you fucking dumb nigger

He did you idiots.
Read slowly:

>If things don't change they stay the same.

>If they stay the same, the traditions won't change.

Woah

I hate to break it to you but you've already shared a bathroom with the opposite sex, you just didn't know it because the person minded their own business (like 99.9% of people do in bathrooms)

So how is this Veeky Forums related exactly?

>a tranny losing a discrimination court-case in pre-Trump America
Lol this guy, but that said, hopefully you'll be correct for the foreseeable future

>Society must decide whether they will be okay with discarding the stigma behind a man walking into a women's restroom.
What is the point though? does that make our society a better place? I think not. A bunch of this progressive crap is just getting rid of stigmas just for the sake of getting rid of stigmas. How about we keep judging faggots so they don't get all uppity? Better for society for them to not be paraded around and "normalized".

Because CWC will perv on my daughter when she's changing and getting ready to make some pissening gains, her gains would be threatened if this was allowed.

Even you can beat Chris in court in that situation. Him being a tranny won't help him because of all the fucked up shit he did in the past. The jury will literally side with Satan after seeing his videos.

If a guy like CWC was planning on doing any of that to a little girl, I don't think simply frowning upon him entering a girls bathroom will stop him from doing so.

>Judge someone
>They get mad
>Complain that they got mad