Is there any point of lifting when I look like this?

Is there any point of lifting when I look like this?

How do I improve this?

Get surgery on your tits and you'll have a good base to start from.

;-;

I don't have thousands to spend on it

You have a better frame than most lanklets. Shut the fuck up and lift, you ingrate.

I have tits and look like a numale.

Lift and lose body fat.

You have nothing to lose (except body fat) and a lot to gain. Work out those lats to compensate for the wide hips

I'm not even that fat though. Am I?

I thought might be better to bulk

diet

Wide shoulders, small waist maybe not now but trust me if you cut you will see it. 10/10 can make it with dedication

theres no point to lifting if you're natty. Just do it for fun, you'll never look as good as these faggots in the CBTs anyway

How much time I need to lift to make my shoulders wider? I look like pear a bit

A year at least, but what I meant by that is that your clavicle bone is wide compared to your waist. and do this You have a pear shape because your shoulders are wider than your waist and you hips are also wider

Thanks bro

How hard should I cut tho? Is it really a good idea to do before bulking?

yes you're fat mate. you should cut a little

I am not an OP actually

Yes. You're skinny fat, which means you're skinny, but have no muscle, and all your mass if made from fat.

Just start lifting and doing cardio, you're a beginner so you'll lose some fat and start putting on muscle.

Thanks boys

I'm 180lbs how much do you think I need to lose?
Kinda worried about looking too skinny, but I guess it's the only option here

First things first, what's your height?

I think I am around 6 foot

>I think
go measure it

why is it so relevant, I was 181cm when I checked without shoes last time

Eat less. Run. Move more. You could easily lose that fat shit off your body if you stopped being a lazy fatass. Just lift and run you lazy.

I understand and I am going to do that but I'm just not sure how much to cut before a proper bulk.

Is there really all that much to lose?

Bulking is a meme unless you are a legit body builder or huge mass. If your starting, just eat below your TDEE but balance your macros so you eat enough protein. You can run and lose weight and still build muscle. The whole cutting/bulking is only for serious advanced builders who cycle between cut/bulk. For starting out you just want to work on cutting fat and building proper strength and form.

And yes. You have a lot to lose. Google "fit guy" they don't have floppy tits or droopy stomachs. Low bf% = tight skin and a toned look. Go for that before you go bulk. Bulking at your stats would just make you fat. Lift more lift more lift more. You can't build mass without working hard and high volume

Thanks guys you're right

Going to take cutting a lot seriously and really work on it for a couple months or three before doing a bulk.

Just stinks being weak and having no muscle, but I suppose it's just part of the way

then you aim to save thousands

It isn't relevant. Cut down to 12/10 body fat %, then bulk from there

what would that even look like

What would you estimate my bf% to be currently

>181
>around 6 foot
wwtl

Honestly OP it depends on what you care about more. If you want to look good ASAP, cut fat. If you don't care about looking a little pudgy, do a SLOW bulk for about a year (no more than 2 pounds a month) and then cut for 3 months or so and you'll look solid. You already have a V-taper, just lose some fat to get some definition.

Don't "bulk" until your at a bf% your happy about and have a lot of strength where you can curl at least a 50lb dumbbell or bench 2 plates. Then start eating more protein more than anything else and lift harder/more regularly. Don't eat too much carbs or fats thinking your doing good for yourself. Just eat 300-500 more calories and still run and keep up cardio. You want to filter out fats and keep protein

A rough estimate - 14/15%

Look around the internet for approximate pictures of what 10/12% looks like. You could lose the fat in a few months. I recommend 20 to 30 minutes of cardio after lifting, at least on some days. It helped me immensely, I think

Don't give him false hope this Fucker is like 25% easy

>Just eat 300-500 more calories and still run and keep up cardio
that's bulking. above maintenance=bulk

>You want to filter out fats and keep protein

Keep fats the same year round, lower carbs first. Fats are essential for testosterone production and joint lubrication.

pls no misinformation, bullyman

wouldn't say 25, probably like 18-23% max

Okay 5 feet 11.26 inches

Does that make it better?

I'm weak as fuck though

Kind of shitty to be weaker than women at my gym.

Don't be a fool - lose the fat. It will take you no time and will situate your for a better and longer bulk. Don't be an stupid, ego ridden faggot that's scared of women watching you lift

I havent posted itt yet but i self estimated 17-18% in this pic

Very hard to judge from this grainy splash of pixels. That said, do you have an idea how much fat 18% is for a guy? there'd be no question if that was the case. You have completely overestimated your own body fat

do SS. you'll be stronger than any woman who doesn't use gear in 3 months. Also, who fucking cares, nobody is paying attention to your shitty lifts in the gym. You have to earn your strength just like everyone else, take the fucking initiative and quit being a bitch. You'll at least double your strength right off the bat regardless of whether you're cutting or bulking. I got up to 2 plates squat on a 1800 kcal diet as a 6'2" 220lb fat guy.

Sorry about pixels, light is bad at home

I cut from 6'2 250 to 183 then fattybulked back up, am around 195 atm that pic was prolly 191

No way thats below 17

PS op DO NOT BULK WHEN FAT it is NOT WORTH IT
>literally nevet worth it when fat

i made a grave mistake

Okay I'll do it!

I did too buddy...... worst mistake. I had to cut it all off afterwards aswell becuse eventually I said fuck it im not doing this anymore.

Im either gonna do that or just suicide

10-12 fat lbs is a lot lmao

trust me bro it's really not that hard if you have discipline. And honestly after a week its like you almost completely forget they exist. You can do it bub.

Will I make good strength gains cutting

I only db press 50lbs and really weak other lifts