Can we discuss the manlet problem

How can we fix the manlet problem?

By killing them all and cleansing the genepool

Just ignore them by not looking down when they attempt to waste your time by talking to you.

It's womanlets that spawn them.

By coming to the conclusion that they are just as successful as lanklets.

Tom Cruise, Robert Downey Jr, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin. Richer and more successful than you or your tall offspring will ever be.

Seriously. Let it go.

>Just ignore them by not looking down
this.

Are lanklets really this insecure?

beek is no manlet hes 6' something

also ask someone who has a gf taller than him and way out of his league but also bangs trannies on the weekends anything

How can we fix the lanklet women problem?

How can we fix the humanity problem?

By leaving it behind

They are not a problem. Diversity is a desired trait in a population, and they dont represent a disvantage to you or humanity as a group. Hell , you receive the benefit of being more atractive due context if somebody shorter than you Is around (it may apply to you also, since there's always a bigger /and more alpha/ Fish).
Just let it be, and dont stress about it if you are a manlet. It's only one bad stat for you, so try to be better on the rest of your stats and you will be just fine.

But we can keep fucking with them here :3

>when her weight starts with 2

This. I may be 6'5", but that bitch has one of those faces you see on "kinda pretty but chubby and repulsive from the neck down" girls.

I will shit-talk manlets when I shitpost until the end of time, but at the end of the day all bros must unite against entitled fat whores.

Nice shoop, James Van Der Beek is 6'6

>when her weight is 3 digits

>I hate manlets but I am facelet and hate women because the reject me
Ftfy

Why do you care so much about us? Manlets dont think or care about you at all

Kill yourself and hope for a better roll of the dice next time if you are a manlet. No? Well okay, we've got ourselves a survivor here. STOP WHINING THEN, just look at Kevin Hart.

Do you even genetics? As long as there are ''short'' alleles in women who have children or recessive short alleles in men, there will always be the possibility of manlets occurring. You would need to eliminate everyone with a "short"allele in their genotype. Which would probably be a lot of people. Like maybe even [spoiler]you[/spoiler]

Take your buttboysgymnonsense and put it in the jungle, we'll see how you romantics fair in real life then. We'll even let you take your twinkerboyfriends with.

its true

my dad is 6'2 but my mom is like 5'4

my brother got over 6foot but somehow i got just above my mother

im sure if she was taller this would have been prevented

you mean the high heels problem? not only is it unfair on manlets, it tricks people into thinking they actually have an ass