I'm skinny and wonder why there are fat people hates but not skinny people hate??

I'm skinny and wonder why there are fat people hates but not skinny people hate??

gluttony is worse than poverty.

being skinny is being looked down upon by media, with all the anorexia model shit that went down.

And countless people are fooled into believing fat is healthy, and will be up in everyone's face about it.

being fat is much more worse than being skinny

No shit OP is asking why.

Being anorexic is unhealthier than being obese, and usually more disgusting to look at, however hardly anyone is literally anorexic compared to how many are obese. And I mean real anorexia where you're a skeleton man, not just super skinny models who still are healthy. My brother was anorexic and seeing the ways his bones protruded from his body made me physically ill :(

being skinny isn't really a big deal, tbqh.

My guess is that there are not enough unhealthy skinny people around.

Seems like you can be skinny (5% bf) and still be athletic, must be difficult with 30% bf

In MOST cases being skinny too is much more healthy than being too fat.

And becoming obese requires an almost dedication to an unhealthy lifestyle

i can take my skinny friends to theme parks without hoping they fit

It's pretty sad that most 3rd world people barely have enough food for their families but in 1st world they become just as equally unhealthy by consuming when there bored.
Think on a moral level how fucked it is not even bringing up self control

Tldr: we should just cut open the fat fucks and feed the needy

>feed them pure fat
dumbass

>Think on a moral level how fucked it is
it's not. fuck off tree hugger

You can be quite skinny and still be completely healthy. It doesn't hinder your daily existence like being fat does.

Because it doesn't bother anyone. People mostly hate fatties because they literally take up so much place.

wanna know how i know youre a stupid fatass?

skinny guy here too. I may look pathetic with my shirt off but i look kinda good with my clothes on, whereas fat people just look awful all-around.

Fat people being shame to our society by representing it as being lazy and gluttonous. Also fat people are a drain on our healthcare

No one actually believes being fat is healthy except a small minority that are cherry picked to manufacture outrage

Thanks You Fitjew

you don't drain the health system or push acceptance of your unhealthy lifestyle.

Being skinny is not a health risk 99.9% of the time, save for mental disorders (anorexia etc.) and malnutrition due to poverty/war/etc.

That alone makes it much preferable for health reasons. Also, you still look great with clothes on, assuming you don't dress like shit.

Fat people take up 3 seats and smell.

>Think on a moral level
That's about as dumb an argument as "Why are you not finishing your meal? Children in Africa are starving". You don't need to make up stupid reasons to hate obese people, friendo.

fitjew to another fitjew, I was degraded quite heavily being skinny most of my life

mostly by women it made me less of a man in their eye but my parents who refused to feed me also made remarks.

You are full on retarded. Skinny doesn't equate to poverty. Anorexia still is seen as beautiful.

Do you literally spend all of your time hunting tumblr cows?

>Anorexia still is seen as beautiful.
Citation fucking needed