Why are you still eating meat

Why are you still eating meat

It's tasty.

because i enjoy having pecs

Because I enjoy the suffering and death of animals

cause I enjoy not having to make clickbait to support an ugly europoor greencard wife

atleast she was a virgin when i met her asshole. Probably cant say the same for your girl

>be vegan
>take ten million capsules of supplements to make up for deficiency from lack of meat intake
>ALL NATTY BROOOO

Because I wanna get big.

because i dont care. our lives will be over soon, why try to postpone death by not eating meat.

shits tasty too

>virgin when I met her
>virgin

... Wanna know how I know you're a dumbass?

this is why I smoke

you actually believe that?

She had her virginity taken by a gaggle of sandniggers

because i love baby animals. i love them more than human babies desu at least animals can walk.
also don't want to be fat because im one of those people with a normal metabolism due to genetics so i can't just eat garbage and remain skinny,

also no blocked arteries. i only take a b12 supplement, i don't even need iron like my mom does. my manager at my old job was early 30's and had to take a, b6, b12, c ,d and even e vitamins, i shit you not, and she's an omnivore. granted it must be something in her family.

I prefer it.

this desu
I don't care about the environmental effects and don't necessarily believe chicken breast for example is bad for you. I just can't bear to eat the corpse of a babby animal or its mama.

gains?

Given how frustrated the green gains is and how it's directly related to the size of cock, she's still probably a virgin

She bled when we had sex the first time i met her. Do you guys really think im some sort of giant pussy whiped idiot who cant tell the diffrence between a virgin and non-virgin? She also doesnt know how to give blowjobs at all. Stay mad and jealous tho boys and make sure to keep watching my videos. :)

Because morally I see nothing wrong with eating animals. Plants are still living organisms right? I would prefer to be a vegetarian for health benefits, but still living with the parents make its hard

>Do you guys really think im some sort of giant pussy whiped idiot who cant tell the diffrence between a virgin and non-virgin
yeah, because you're the kind of empathetic pussy faggot that doesn't eat meat because "sum aminals got hurted"

Is eating people wrong?

>Doesn't know how to give blowjobs
>Jealous

I'm confused

> being pussy whipped
> Not contributing to the murder and genocide of millions or even billions of animals a year.

How are there two even close to being the same thing you simple headed fuck?

no.

murder however.

Overpopulation is a serious problem so I disagree

Have you never eaten an animal product ever?

If so how can you live with yourself?

Does the knowledge that many of the products you use and indulge will inevitably result in destruction of important habitats and ecosystems with the end result of the death and suffering of animals?

Death and suffering is inevitable and the sooner you rabid vegan cultists understand that the better desu.

>genocide matters if it isn't happening to you
lmao your gf is a whore who's fucked chino and paco and tyrone and johnny.

>murder is bad xD

If you don't have access to other food no

What. I've been vegan (minus eggs) since April 2016 and I'm fine. I don't take any supplements or vitamins. I probably eat more carbs than most, but I find everything I need for a healthy, balanced diet can easily come from a vegan diet. It's more expensive but I consider it selfless.

Where his abs at?