That greasy headphone-wearing autist who air-drums between sets then abruptly stops and looks around self-consciously

>that greasy headphone-wearing autist who air-drums between sets then abruptly stops and looks around self-consciously

>that dyel who walks back and fourth swinging his arms around between sets and avoiding eye contact with everyone

Pls clap.

You're a real cool guy.

>that fatass who does squat, bench, and deadlifts then leaves

this is me and i could care less

motion stretches are the only stretches

>that guy who plays with his pocket turtles, baby jesus, and rosary beads between sets

>that guy who hunches over with his arms resting on his knees whilst breathing heavily after every set

>that obviously depressed loser doing SS and staring blankly at himself in the mirror between sets

>the fat single older male or female that comes in to do the bike and talk to everyone they see

>that single mom that brings her kid in and expects to sit in the corner doing homework and not run around

S-shutup
pls

not an SS fag but damn i feel like this is me

Ouch. I'm outted by the trips.

There's a black dude at my gym that shadow-boxes and mimes basketball moves between bench sets.

>dem digits
Count it

you forgot to mention that I also mouth rap lyrics to hype myself up before a set

>that guy who takes a drink of water between sets

That guy is actually me.

This sucks

Nice trips.I do SS at the start of every year. But, I stare blankly at myself erry day.

>that guy who sweats heavier than he lifts

Delet this

N-no

>hatt uyg rinkingd aterw etweenb etss