Been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...

Been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dennis seems to make a lot out of the fact he has an allegedly incredible body, do normies consider this big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4aOLkiXzcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's a joke that he overrates himself

Look at every other guy in their late 30s, no way they're that thin.

This, he's a narcissistic sociopath, basically a sitcom version of Patrick Bateman

He's supposed to be an egotistical cunt. It's a joke.

Yeah I assumed, but I don't know to what extent. There never seems to be any actual indication that others think he has an average body.

Can't recall which episode but he removes his shirt to impress a girl, and she is thoroughly unimpressed.
It's whichever one involves Charlie meeting a nice rich girl.

>apologize

I advise you to stop wasting your time on this show.

If you didn't pick up on this joke, you're going to miss 75% of the humor.

The waitress is getting married

Nah I was thinking of "Charlie and Dee find love"

Charlie and Dee find love.

jabroni

1. Looking good and being big are not the same thing. To 99% of the human population, Dennis looks pretty good.

2. As everyone else said, he is a freak.

God damn, I just want to have that fucking hair when I'm his age.

his body is achievable in about a year of hard work. Funny thing is, most people don't have the willpower to commit a straight year of hard work.

jesus this guy is BIG as FUACK
compare that to

Dennis has good aesthetics for his age compared to the average ameriturd but yeah everyone already explained the joke

>about a year of hard work

is that a hockey word?

>letting a joke like this fly over ur head when its barely capable of levitating

poor form bruh

You don't need aesthetics when you have the implication

>i haven't even started to peak!

>yawning in the gym

>looking up the age of consent in Japan on Google.

well he certainly looks well above the average

he jokes mainly about his pecs which are imo well above average for someone his size

how much does he bench do you think? 2pl8? I would say 2pl8 if he doesnt have a pump in that pic

You're obviously too stupid for the show or you haven't watched more than one episode. The joke is he believes he is Adonis incarnate, despite being normal. That's literally his character, narcissism. That's it.

Dennis = Veeky Forums bodybuilder
Mac = Veeky Forums powerlifter

Dennis = Sociopath
Mac = Gay

sounds right

This whole show is over-rated. Sure it has some quirky humor but its basically a show about idiots for idiots. Basically, drink beer and be a degenerate.

>tfw to intelligent too watch tv

>tfw season 11 was so disappointing

Are you unironically autistic? His entire character is being narcissistic and thinking he's a walking god

Kek

*tips fedora*

It's a philly/jersey word

To be fair, he's pretty well proportioned. He's a fairly healthy looking bf% and weight.

Normies won't think he's "big", but they also won't find him unattractive

>hips wider than chest

Dont take it seriously its just a show.

The billboard episode has mac tell him he looks bad

But Mac also thinks that he's got a physique like Captain America. And he's also the average american attendee of bodybuilding competitions, SUPER gay but mostly closeted.

G8 b8 m8

Honestly looks better than most fatties. No he's not huge but I would assume he is athletic why u niggas so obsessed with being huge

because the weak fears the strong

Lol MAYBE 200 lbs. I think he stores fat around his pecs.

Akakakka nobody fears that shit. Height is more intimidating than size.

bulldog>giraffe

It's not big by any standard, but big does not equal incredible by any any standard other than the opinions of the guys trying to get big, and the relatively moderate proportion of women who are into beefheads.

It's pretty fit by normie standards, though. Do you ever spend any time at places where ordinary people go shirtless frequently?

Dennis is the bestest

Tell that to the bulldog.

In your thirties? Yeah. You can still gain but it takes longer.

You talkin bout B¡g M¡ke ??

You wish manlet

There's also the episode where the asian girl likes Charlie and Dennis is jealous and takes off his shirt asking who preferred after seeing his muscles and she just starts laughing at him.

he needs to bulk

I'm from philly and nobody here says that ever. I thought it was just some shit The Rock made up.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4aOLkiXzcs

That's the joke dude.

He has a very average body. Perhaps better because its fucking America.

Asian girl one right?

>TFW CB looks like that.

Most normie bitches would gush over his body.

31 and can confirm. I'm making gains and have a sixpack, but this would have been infinitely easier a decade ago

Great. Youtube thinks I'm gay now. That'll be some fun "recommended for yous" to explain.

no you fucking retard its a joke holy shit

Oh shit I'm sorry.

Damn, Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?

Its a comedy show

The correct term is cultivating mass.