Fell for the meme and got an ab wheel

Fell for the meme and got an ab wheel.
What are some good exercises for it besides rolling on your knees?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/WeightExercises/HipFlexors/BWKneelingWheelRollout.html
muscleandfitness.com/workouts/abs-and-core-exercises/tone-your-abs-lying-leg-raise
youtu.be/PwqJTPsI6i0
youtube.com/watch?v=TzrkgL7HE9Q
exrx.net/WeightExercises/WristFlexors/CBRollerWristFlexion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolling on your feet

Dips. Sit on your butt and roll out backwards using your triceps and back. Don't put too much pressure on your shoulders though.

Side rolls. Lay like a side plank but rollout with the wheel. Works sides of abs and back and obliques.

See how far you can go down with a normal roll. Or put your feet on a bench or couch and do some elevated roll outs.

Do they make them with any resistance or kickback. I tried using my dumbells and when I rolled out I couldn't roll back lmao is my core just dyel or are real ones easier

Buy two of them and some ply wood and make a scooter you can roll down a hill with.

do them on your knees, get your nose to the floor body completely straight, stay there for a few seconds, roll back

try to flex your abs instead of just pulling back with your hams and hip flexors

when this gets to easy wear a backpack with weight in it

ab roll-outs are a god-tier ab exercise

use a stability ball instead

You're just weak, the entire point is to use your core

Why would anyone ever get this? There are so many body weight ab exercises it hurts my brain.

try one and find out

People get bored, and like toys.

At least with this one, it works, and is usually on the inexpensive side.

Except if you actually use your core and not your hips/hammies it's probably the best non lever an exercise.

i don't have room for barbell rollouts is why. they decimate your abs like nothing else and i've tried everything.

power lifters and MMA athletes use the ab wheel for core strengthening. everyone here guaranteed doesn't know how to use it properly. I use it after every workout and it's done wonders for my core

Do them from standing, you pleb.

From knees is weak shit.

What I find strange is that exrx only has this move listed as a stabilizer for rectus abdominis, see for yourself

exrx.net/WeightExercises/HipFlexors/BWKneelingWheelRollout.html

i find it a little hard to believe as i can make this move hurt my abs pretty easily

Because the idiots bend at the shoulders and not the core.

Honest to god, the ab wheel is one of the best vertical flexation exercises for the core.

it's less than $10 and ab wheels actually aren't a meme

I guess since most other ones are endurance or rep related whereas this one is pretty immediate.

>how hard could it be?

By my 6th rep I thought an alien was going to explode out of my stomach

muscleandfitness.com/workouts/abs-and-core-exercises/tone-your-abs-lying-leg-raise

This one is awesome if you do them without moving your pelvis when you lower your legs. Use ball or something to get some weight if too easy.

I have APT and I have to avoid every ab exercise that engages the hip flexors. So hanging leg raises and crunches are out the window.

Planks and ab rollouts for me

you can do leg elevated crunches with your legs on a bench or chair to take your hip flexors and low back out of it. they're especially good when done holding a plate back behind your head. the long lever hits the rectus abdominus pretty hard.

Fucking must be. Just started two weeks ago thought I was pretty fit already I also think the weights locked up on my dumbell so I have to try drag them back across carpet.

Didnt think of that, thanks

How do I do it correctly?

Video pls

Seriously someone post the absolute right way to use the ab roller for maximum ab activation.

yes pls. Bump

do them standing, I've worked up to doing 5 standing, then 12 kneeling, really fucks my abs up in a good way, also do a set where you go out 45 degrees to the left and right alternating for them obliques.

Because I get a better ab workout in less time than if I were to do pretty much anything else.

youtu.be/PwqJTPsI6i0

i bought one and use a fair amount

DO NOT DO THIS. THIS GUY IS A KNOWN TROLL GETTING PEOPLE TO HURT THEMSELVES.
Read the instructions that came with your wheel or Google literally anyone else and watch their video.

Waste of money. Might as wheel get this while you're at it

"read the instructions that came with your wheel"

What the fuck. show us a good video then.

Just ordered one on amazon. U niggers better not have trolled me or I wasted 11 bucks

If you don't want to spend money, simply use a barbell with 2 plates and roll with that

youtube.com/watch?v=TzrkgL7HE9Q

scooby approved

it works wrist flexors

exrx.net/WeightExercises/WristFlexors/CBRollerWristFlexion.html

>everyone here guaranteed doesn't know how to use it properly
>however I do since I'm superior to everyone

I never feel it during, the next day though, holy fuck

I made one of these 4 days ago. Have used it every day since.
Works bretty good and is kinda fun too tbqhwy senpai

Is that good or bad? I want huge forearms

same here

now I do 2 sets of 10 with side planking in the middle

This. Cardio gains

so do wrist curls

These work better than wrist curls.

>Ab rollers
youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

i bought one last week, and tried it at home. Jesus, the next day my abs hurt with every movement, and i sneezed all day.

What ab roller do yal recommend to buy? Does it matter how cheap you go?

Wacces are about 8 bucks.

Doesn't really matter. They're simple as fuck and cheap enough that even if they break it's no big deal.