Creative ideas for ingurgitating proton powder in the morning, go

Creative ideas for ingurgitating proton powder in the morning, go.

sniff like coke
dump into coffee
drink with eggs
drink with oats and water

>mix with milk or water
>drink

>Mix with water
>2017

assuming you're serious and this isn't a "come up with the funniest caption XD contest", make ACTUAL smoothies with it.

get a blender and use ice, milk, cottage,cheese, and some peanut butter. you can use 2 scoops and it just tastes like a choco peanut butter milkshake (ice cubes make texture way more enjoyable). usually about 800 cals and 80g of protein

Put it in water you faget

I'm serious. The point is to not do every single time.

Turns out coffee with protein powder is a thing, That's interesting

Stop treating food like some magic experience or you're never gonna make it, it's just fuel

lol
if you manage to remove any pleasure from food you are retarded
You can easily enjoy food to a very high extent and still achieve a good physique

Blend some with oats, peanut butter, milk, and ice. Makes a filling meal.

Can't you just scoop it straight into your mouth like a sort of cinnamon challenge?

blend chocolate protein with a bunch of french vanilla yogurt. Tastes like fuckin cheesecake.

Blend it with 3 eggs, 30g oats and a little almond milk.

Place into frying pan and make protein pancakes.

Mix into greek yoghurt

IF YOU AREN'T GETTING ENOUGH PROTEIN YOU NEED TO ALTER YOUR DIET TO GET MORE PROTEIN, ADDING A MILK WASTE PRODUCT THAT COST YOU 100S OF DOLLARS IS MORONIC.

jesus christ why do people still fall for this shit

Eat it dry like a beast

Post current body.

Because not everyone has time to sit on their ass like you do and make food all the time.

> saying that 50 years of research and testing for protein powder is all bullshit

> why don't rich people cut their own lawns

yeah stop buying $100 cheese wheels guys

Whey is pretty much the cheapest protein source per gram of protein you can buy. It's not expensive, It's actually cheaper than nearly every other option.

Whey is a high protein dairy product. That's all. Adding a high protein dairy product to your diet is an efficient way of altering your diet to include more protein.

I put one scoop in my oats in the moring and make a smoothie after my gym sesh with 2 scoops.

>is very nice

This. Mixed well, it has the consistency of pudding. Fucking delicious.

Yea. Whatever you do not eat eggs(cholesterol) and toast/hasbrowns(Carbs=spiking insulin) in the morning.

Blender bottle, man. Just mix like 4 scoop and some water. Makes for fast protein shakes in the morning.

This is retarded. Cooking kills the protein

oats
>cookies and creme flavor with some coconut almond butter