Fitmisc actually managed to kill his Youtube channel and get him kicked out of his apartment

>fitmisc actually managed to kill his Youtube channel and get him kicked out of his apartment

Has any other fitness figure ever been exposed and ridiculed this hard?

no

THOSE GODDAMN HAJJIS!!!

Remember when he said he was going on a cut and totally changing his body in 2014, then repeated the same thing a year later as if he never stated the former?

Jason Blaha is 'recomp'/'muh lifts' meme incarnate

I don't think any has ever had this many lies to be exposed. He's older than most and has been shitposting unbelievable claims since the days of dialup when he was in his early 30s
I mean shit, so far we have

>reptilian hybrid illuminati assassin
>CIA contracted mercenary
>male model
>ran a steroid lab, helped pro athletes beat drug tests
>has killed people who threatened him or his family
>2 black belts in unspecified martial arts
>reverse grip benched 300lbs in his prime
>not bald

And that's just the big ones. He's had so many other little lies about stupid inane stuff no normal person would bother to lie about.

The male model/not bald ones always kill me t b h. There are pics of Blaha when he was younger and to imagine him modeling is just too hilarious.

The guy doesn't even look like complete shit, he looks pretty strong and I'm sure his lifts are decent, but he just couldn't be satisfied with that.

Damn I've known 2 guys like this. They really can't control it and I really can't refrain from calling them out on their bs.

What the fuck is your problem with Jason?
inb4
>He didn't cut down xDD omgz lie about (((recomp)))

Please answer something that isn't bullshit and that can justify what you are doing. There are comments about people that say they will go to his apartment, one say something about going to his mothers grave and pissing on it.

>he looks pretty strong

Go find a bull for Mooncookie, Jason.

High test

see
Pathological liar to the extreme which is bad enough by itself, but he's also a fraud and a leech who claims disability, has never held down a job and regularly issues death threats to the people who exposed his bullshit. He even threatened Layne Nortons wife and children when Layne was suing him for libel.
He's just genuinely a nasty person and a complete piece of shit and deserves everything he gets until he stops spewing his shite on the internet.

>has never held down a job
Actually he did have a real job working his dad in a warehouse when he was young, he fucked it up though.

>>reptilian hybrid illuminati assassin

welp i missed that one, cant stand this delusional fuck

leave jason

The only thing blahino kills and pukes afterwards is the all you can eat buffet

THICC

Blowhole pls go.

t.Jason the killer

He had like 5000 posts and was a moderator on the David Icke forums lol, he even made a video claiming he was a "paid conspiracy fiction writer" to try and defuse it

I can't even tell if it's shopped. Chloe threads have mindfucked me so bad that I don't even know if this is the real Balah

wow a jewish liar big surprise

I used to think fitmisc's existence was pathetic, and then a mod on that shithole misc took a disliking to me and followed every post I made for months to try and pull up some technicality bullshit to ban/neg me on. Now I get why you'd want a similar styled forum without the bullshit.

BBmisc was a victim of its own success

It was the best "locker room" talk on the internet by far. Barely moderated, just full of gym bro shitposting and memes before they were even called memes.
As it grew and grew it also drew attention to itself and after some more lewd antics BB.com came under pressure to moderate the place a bit better.
Being a moderator for free on the internet attracts the worst kind of power tripping losers though, so now it's infested with authoritarian mods who arbitrarily enforce the rules to ban anything they personally don't like and neg users to stroke their e peen and show off their power.
They threw a bitch fit when they realised some users reps were getting so high that a single user could undo a mod neg.
worst of all is the colossal faggot iceman. He's a fat, 40 something failed powerlifter (much like bloho), who before being a mod used to WK the fuck out of female misc. since becoming mod the locker room talk of misc has been gutted completely since he's a huge cuck who disapproves of any derogatory language toward females, especially females who actually post on misc.

>you started lifting too late to experience misc during its golden era

many a cegep night spent browsing the misc.

It's that KENKONG faggot who's on 24/7 and petty as fuck. Most mods are unbareable losers but don't do anything to you if you just avoid ignore them.

That cunt trinity was the same too, turned everything into cancerous chat threads.