How do I reject girls?

Since I became fit, more and more girls have been approaching me and I don't know how to let them know I'm not interested (I have a gf) without it coming off as rude. How do you brahs do it?

>not cheating on your gf
fag

If online:

Don't reply

If real life: Chuckle a bit and say nah

im sorry but i already have a girlfriend thank you anyway?

>im sorry
>thank you anyway

a girl hitting on you is a big compliment, dont pretend like you wouldn't feel flattered

"uh user, just say you don't want to date me instead of making up these lame excuses"

>Online

Stop giving advice user. We all know you don't fuck.

>Sorry, I'm taken
>I'm flattered, but I'll have to pass
>Sorry, I'm already seeing someone
>u a uggo frig off

Just lead them on until they try something physical or ask for your number and then be like, "woah woah I have a girlfriend!" Unless they're fat and/or ugly. Then just stare at them in utter disbelief of their audacity thinking that they score someone like you.

>advice

You expect me to listen to a guy who says advice?

I'm going under the assumption these chicks aren't attractive

if they're cute then yeah of course show a little appreciation, if not then don't put yourself down

M8 their literally interviewing me for my dick even if they ugly its stil a soft hole i could have stuck my dick in

ehhhhhhhhh I dunno

I always get a smug joy from coldly rejecting ugly chicks

Advice is the correct u retard

Yeah I've recently become attractive too and I don't like turning girls down, I've fucked several fat girls I didn't really want to because they rope me into it.

>I'm flattered, but I already have a girlfriend. Thanks anyways though!

whatever you do, make it clear that if and when you break up with the gf (you will), you are down to fuck

He's trollin mayne

Don't listen to these "say thank you and call her beautiful" faggots. Take inspiration from the chosen one.

if they don't have anything you want why do you care about being rude? Just crush those bitches feelings

nice dubs, but raise your standards man. just stop being a cuck

>oh okay. i don't wanna date you

Say "I'm really sorry and I hope what I'm about to say doesn't hurt you, but I have to say no. I have a girlfriend, and it wouldn't be fair on her to cheat. I really hope you understand and aren't upset. You're a beautiful girl, and I hope you meet someone who can look after you how you should. Again I'm really sorry :/"

Casually mention you have a gf

lol they probably already got used up by nigs

Women always want to be number one in a relationship. If she's worth it, she'll probably appreciate seeing you disrespect other women in her name, especially if they're thirsty sloots.
Just how girls are

I just tell them I'm not interested, and if they keep pressing I'll tell them to fuck off and ignore them.

Luckily I'm a manlet so it only happens every couple weeks or so, must be hell for taller people.

>not pretending to be gay

amateur

I tried this once and then everyone thought I was gay

>hi user do you want to go out sometime :D
>stfu little slut fucking 7/10 go fuck yourself i m fucking shredded brah