Inb4 Bradley pls go

>inb4 Bradley pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=wPVjZsHs0dQ

Why is he not the king of Veeky Forums?

He's fucking huge, whether due to roids or not, it's an accomplishment.
He's one of the few people who seem to actually care about his fans, the industry, and anyone trying to better themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYMQjcu7m2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ABl23sDFLKw
youtube.com/watch?v=4IG-9B3Tfjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still smaller than dom XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

because hes a flaky douche that tries to pick fights with callum

>He's fucking huge, whether due to roids or not, it's an accomplishment.

agreed, he should get a sticker or something

>He's one of the few people who seem to actually care about his fans, the industry, and anyone trying to better themselves.

Anyone can smile on camera and take a selfie with a "fan". People act a certain way and say what others want to hear to get what they $$$$want$$$$, welcome to the real world.

I like his video about picking up girls in the gym

who?

Isn't callum his friend?

>yo wassups guys so like today you know, we're gonna do arms n shit like you know. but anyway like I love u guys and I cant believe that like i got this big of a fanbase, so like i dont know im prolly gonna get some pizza or something after. by the way the t shirts are like back up on my website bmfit, anyway lets do some arms n shit. i love u guys like you know.

>4 minutes in

First time I see a video from him, does he just ramble on in every video like this? I don't even know what the fuck he is trying to say

>people don't like me, and won't like this video
>I sold 20 shirts out of 200
>people won't like this video
>I was giving people fries
>people won't like this video but whatever

...what

his videos are made for ppl with low iq's
watch based eric instead
youtube.com/watch?v=jYMQjcu7m2Q

Welcome to youtube

the reason this vid is made is because callum and he were supposed to make a vid together and it didnt happen so he got mad about it, callum was selling autographed photos and LA-fit expo and bradly jumped on his nuts about it. This guy lives for the drama.

He's just really dumb, you know those guys that are kind and buff but just have nothing interesting to say. I remember dom asked him in a vlog vid what he would do if he never went to the gym and he couldn't mention 1 ONE THING.

Watching this I really have no fucking clue what he's trying to say.

Be nicer to your consumers? your fans are more important than the brand? If you sell hats thats bad? This dude is all over the place.

I mean if the fitness industry actually wanted to help people their would be 100% transparency on who actually roids and who doesn't. The biggest problem the "industry" creates is image issues in average jobs.

Because I prefer my gym idols to be cringey just like Connor.

bradley talks a lot for someone who has nothing to say

the fitness industry is pretty transparent already. not their fault for ppl fall for scams over and over

Dumb autistic unfunny sperg. And doesn't he still claim to be natty? lol

he has never clamied natty. But he hasnt said that hes on gear either so ya know.

Correct but really....
>Admitting you use an illegal substance, to Hundreds of thousands of veiwers.
That would be a pretty fuckin dumb idea.

>illegal substance
are you really this retarded? you realize roids aren't illegal right?

>Roiding

I watched a few of his videos. About 20 min into a 40 min video I realized he's not fucking talking about ANYTHING. It's non stop bullshit, crap and banter. It's a Complete waste of time. Annoying as shit with a man who's still a boy.

You prolly watch Elliot, too, don't you?

16 FUCKING MINUTES. DIDN'T SAY A GOD DAMN THING.

Jesus, string a fucking sentence together with the goal of disseminating a point you fucking retard.

Unlike most of the nonlifting zoiled out spergs, I don't mind Bradley

So I should have been more clear.
In all likelihood he does not have a prescription for whatever he is on.
Making them illegal.

>nonlifting zoiled out spergs
???

He doesn't give a fuck about his fans. If he did he would take that stupid hat off and show that he is almost bald.

he doesn't worry about disseminating, just inseminating

LOL TRU

>tfw the only fitness internet celeb you like is Dom

youtube.com/watch?v=ABl23sDFLKw

16min video of him just saying be nice and ppl will pay u back or some shit

can't believe over 500k ppl are subbed to this idiot while intellectual lectures can barely get over 1,000

what a time to be alive

>intellectual lectures

Truth

Nah. That's implying that Veeky Forums is actually cool.

I think he's king of reddit. Veeky Forums king as far as I know will forever be Scooby, Zyzz, or Candito.

Bradley seems pretty cool honestly, but I'm still bummed he juices.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IG-9B3Tfjs

>Cares about his fans
>sells overpriced bs supplements and garbage meme tier belts/straps
>sells overpriced bs clothes
>sells extremely overpriced bs garbage workout programs

>cares about his fans

What the fuck is with all the Bradley threads lately?

People have a choice to buy that shit.

Just said you shouldn't nickle and dime people when they just want a photo or autograph. I feel this is reasonable.

Why do you care that he juices?

cause hes a fucking douchebag who uses his hands way too much when he talks and is uncomfortably awkward even by Veeky Forums standards.

people also have a choice of taking a photo or autograph

Are you speaking English

Which should cost like $0.10 you kike.

Here's an upvote :^)

Veeky Forums doesn't like him because he's a normie.
/thread

in terms of his physique and general lifting advice, he's a god, there's no denying either his acumen or his results. he simply has no irony in him and Veeky Forums doesn't like you until about level 4

Tell me, why does he wear the hat?