Do you guys rerack the bar when you finish bench press?

Do you guys rerack the bar when you finish bench press?

No, i stay there holding it till tomorrow when I begin bench day 2.

I do nothing but bench.

Kek

usually i just drop it on my chest and wait for someone to rerack it for me

No, i am no gymcuck

a-alpha

>drop bar
>crabwalk 360 degrees and crawl away

Yes

>immediately get up after set
>farmer walk loaded bar over
>power clean as far up as I can on smith machine notches
>watch as manlets struggle to unload the bar
One had to actually go grab a box to reach

I literally laughed at this post so hard that I ended up choking

newfag

I leave it floating in the air with the power of my intelect and then deadlift myself home through the air.

your ability to type this post despite armlocked on the bench is astounding. whats your secret?

Text to speech.

Nah I go to failure and then dump the weights on the side. Home gym... lonely person master race. All I want is a gf man

That would be speech to text, retard. Not sure what I expected from a brute on Veeky Forums though.

include me in the screencap
>is the one doing screen capping

>not launching the bar upwards so hard it lodges itself into the ceiling

Never gonna make it

I wait for the gym Pajeet to pass by then hurl the bar at full force, severing his spinal column instantly.

A new one replaces him soon after though.

Kek

>>>/reddit/

Most autistic thing I've seen today

That's because nobody reracked for you

>Screen-capping reddit tier humor
SHIGGYDIGGY

fpbp

Usually I roll of shame it to the floor so I can start deadlifts. I enjoy being time efficient and finish my B routine of SS In 34 minutes

Kek

No, I just drop it on my face for those nasal HIIT gains.

Keksimus maximus

No, I rip that shet loik 20 toimes and throw it threw the roof.

Ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah

Talk to people. Join a language class or fucking dancing or I don't know fucking tennis just join some shit with girls.

Holy shit ive been benching with the bar 270 degrees wrong my whole life

I cant figure out how to dip properly
Im trying to hold my hands in front and behind the back but my body turns arouns every time

Help

I usually just sit up with the bar and then take it home with me. I only do re-racks on Friday, 3x5.

you fucking faggot i've seen this thread before

samefag

Perfect

I usually just leave some juice in the tank and explosively throw the bar into the air on the last rep. Usually gives me enough time to scoot off the bench before it comes crashing down.

I just put it down on my chest and sit back up, then roll it down onto the bench and tilt it over to one side so it doesn't do it later and hit someones feet.

Isn't this how everyone does it?

I roll it onto my crotch and start cheking local cardio bunnies and squatting bros(no homo) until my penis re-racks it for me