How do know if you're being mired?

Been wearing hoodie for the last month until today when I decided to just wear a t shirt and jeans.
>Today
>Caught one girl staring, she quickly glanced at the ceiling when I caught her looking.
>Caught another girl staring, she did the same when I caught her.
>5'9 skinny fat
>Called big today by bro.
>People ask me how much I can lift.
>One visible bicep vein
>Only one time has a girl directly told me "nice arms" but that was a year ago.
Was I mired today by those 2 girls or mocking me?

some random dude at my work ive never spoken to before asked me what gym i go to

Shoulda been alpha and asked them if they were myrin.

Beta boy

I'm mirin the schnauzer on that chick on the left. She could sniff out a shekel in a pile of matzo.

ugh another thread were some autistic user claims to be mired.

pro tip its all in your head stop it now before you go nuts!

kek

Guys I was on a flight yesterday and this small qt brunette kept glancing back to me I think and playing with her hair but she never smiled.
When I picked up my bag I passed her and our eyes met and I just stared at her and she looked down but didn't smile.
Was I just being a creepy autist?

Girl in class tells me "nice arms" Fucking schizophrenia! This whole fucking time! Everything is a lie, I never went to the gym, the "Xbox" never came out, all my gains are imaginary THIS WHOLE FUCKIN TIME!!

>Was I just being a creepy autist?

Yes.

>Was I being a creepy autist?
Are you handsome? If yes, no.

If you ever have to ask whether you were being a creepy autist, you were. Without a doubt.
This obviously applies to everybody on this board.

I get obviously like autistically mired by a waitress at a Mexican restaurant I go to for ceviche
First time
>hi mi name is xyz can I get some drinks star....wow your big! Like really big I saw you walk in and your super tall but I didn't realize how muscular you were.... uh anyways uh... I'll be right back

Tonight while bringing us our Check
>so are you like in the army or something? I justhink noticed how your like really thick and muscular like a guy from a action movie or something...so where you going from here? You got like plans or anythin?....

It's so funny being on the receiving end of sperging for once lol

>disclaimer
I'm neither exceptionally big nor lean, I'm married anyways to a qt3.14 and the waitress is not very good looking

It's too cold to wear anything other than a sweater, they can't see your biceps.

Why do you care what others think about you?

What a whore

Yankeefag

>gets looked at
>"are they mocking me?"

fucking sad mate. have some confidence, not everyone is making fun of you

Hoy shit just noticed I got satan trips, dios mío!

Any who I think it's a cultural thing. Chick seems like she's not US born but rather came here later in life (after a while you can tell), and women are very up front in Mexico. They cat call and whistle like stereotypical construction workers in sitcoms and basically just say hey wanna fuck? I think that's why she was sperging so hard

Was walking after a run and I made eye contact with a QT3.14 girl.
She smiled at me.
Felt good all the way home.

if im not in the gym or home i always have loose sleeves on. people call me big but cant see me fully obv

i started cause i sweat a lot and i dont really anymore but i still. do it

if you don't know then you are autistic

Do you know where you are?

It's hard to tell sometimes. Some will give you looks and it's obvious, others will keep to themselves but they will more secretly. I have a story.

>18 yrs old liftin about 7 months dyel
>two of my buds are chilling with two Asian chicks at school
>go over and say hello
>they invite to go to Taco Bell with them
>eh why the fuck not?
>we get in the car
>two buds in front seats me and Asian grills in the back seat
>the whole drive there and inside Taco Bell pretty much didn't talk or look at Asian grills cause autism
>I wasn't really interested in them and it didn't seem as if they were interested in me either
>Say our goodbyes and everyone goes home
>one week later
>talking to my buds again
>they tell me one the Asian grills thought I looked like some sort of Greek statue
>lol okay
>friend agrees
>see other Asian grill walking by
>friend calls her over and asks her to explain
>"oh yeah she kept talking about how you looked like some Greek statue whatever whatever ..."
>"and umm I kind of do too"

Anyways fast forwarding, they pretty much bugged me the whole year until I graduated, the first Asian grill would always try to somehow trick me into grabbing her ass and stuff but I'm not complaining. It's also pretty funny because during the first meeting with those grills all I could think about was if I looked to pudgy and stuff.