So, a few months back in a Miring Thread a guy said everytime a female cashier says "anything else...

So, a few months back in a Miring Thread a guy said everytime a female cashier says "anything else?" he answers with "well whatever you have for free" with a chuckle.

And he also said in the huge majority of times, the girls give him something. Be it a candy, a discount, even their number.

I told the user I would try it out but just now I remembered this. Do any if you lads do this? Or ever did? If so what happened? Did you just gain free stuff?

You have autism

Why would a cashier ask "anything else?" unless it's a drive thru? Are you telling me you've gone to checkout and after she scans all your groceries she asks if you want anything else? Like you're going to go, "Oh yeah I forgot to get something on aisle 9 I'll be right back."

Well I dunno about other places, but here in Brazil pretty much everytime the cashier asks "anything else?"

i thought they always said "mid or feed"

kek

At grocery stores? Where if you actually did want anything else you would have to pause paying for your groceries, walk back through the store to pick up that item, and walk back to the cashier while holding up the line the entire time?

do it away from where you live so you never have to go back

just in case

This definitely.

in the US they ask "did you find everything you were looking for?" which you could autism into a pickup attempt if you want

Cigarettes and other behind the counter stuff

What said, but yeah I do think if necessary they would wait for you to go and get whatever it is you forgot to grab

Dont make fun of my country you dingus

>go to really cute hostess
>"Hi, I'd like to make a reservation for two"
>"Sure, what day?"
>"Whenever you're free"

this one worked for me

"I think I just did ;)"

I want to have sex with Tammy Lynn.

top hue

if you must try this, I would do it this way.

Birst bost best bost

I remember doing this coming back from the gym near 4th of July. I just got out of the gym and was driving home and stopped at one of those on the side of the road firework stands. It was a girl and she was helping me out but I noticed she keep staring at my arms or the floor I guess so I didn't think anything of it.

I was asking her for one of those big 500gram cakes for a finale when she couldn't see it so I kinda touched her shoulder and guided her to it and she like sperged out saying "oh duh," then hit her head laughing a little while her helpers were busy working with another customer.

She asked if I needed anything else and did say "anythings that's free," with a smile and chuckle while staring at her. Few seconds later she said I could give you this and gave me like 2 whole bottle rocket packages so I got like 12 of them for free. I smiled at her and said thanks, she smiled but looked down instantly and started totaling up.

I gave her wrong change and said I had exact change in the car and to wait so I can get it but she said it's ok and gave me a discount of like 5$.

I now always ask no matter if they don't show interest or not

you saw that in the LifeofLimitless youtube channel you asshole

And this is you being a guy. Can you imagine how easy must be being a hot girl?

Got any other stories?

I know right? I remember once getting tricked by this chick going into a club. She was in front of me and we started talking and she brought my friend and I into her group of girls. Started asking if I could pay for her way in, I said no then she started grinding her ass on me slowly while we were walking slowly forward to the front till I finally gave in and she smiled, said she'd look for me inside for a dance and went in...5 mins later saw her with some dude and knew I fucked up.

Now that I'm more aesthetic I do it ot them now. It's easy to do at restaurants. I've gotten multiple extra meats doing this. I mean I can't tell if it's bad or if they spit on it so I try to be very nice and smile a lot but it is pretty nice to be on the other foot for once

>last Friday with friends at a bar/grill
>waitress asks me if anything else
>smile at her and say anything that's free
>she smiles back and says I'm bad while hitting my shoulder
>comes back with my steak and a grilled chicken saying "just this once"
>didn't get charged
I don't go all the time but now she usually throws extra things in either extra side or free drink even though I always drink water and I don't go crazy tipping so it's not because of that either

ah too late but this was me replying again...it's corny as hell but it's true if you don't ask you'll never get it or whatever that saying is anyways.

Fuck me bro even if youre bullshitting me I think its worth a try

Give her the D!

How big are you? Can you post a picture?

>Being this guillble

Dont groceries in other places have small items in display in the checkout/cashier spot? Like gillettes, gum, batteries, stuff like that?

Here in Argentina you'll be pretty much always be asked if you want anything else too.

if you're scared about rejection it's not that bad I'm not saying I have a 100% success rate and the most that happens is they smile and drop it then I just continue on like normal.

after avengers stupid shit about saving everyones damn picture I ain't into that shit. I'm not even that impressive sure you can tell I workout in regular clothes but I ain't no gear user aesthetics.

that anons life must be a cheesy romcom.

Mexico here, they always ask "anything else?" in every single 7/11 or grocery store.
Maybe it's just a brown country thing?

Fuck off Argentina is white