Glutes everywhere

Soup Veeky Forums,
Let's chat about
>Women in tight Yoga Pants/Sport Bras/Spandex shorts working out

Let me preface this by saying, I'm not complaining. I enjoy what I see and don't mind it continuing. However, I wonder if anyone else here has this problem.

No matter what I do, I always catch myself taking multiple glances in their direction to the point that I'm pretty sure that they know I'm looking. I've been in my current gym for about a year and I've never caught flack in my previous gyms for staring but I feel like the outfits today compared to those of three to four years ago are on a whole different plane. I can't stop looking at dem cheeks and busts between sets. The women look fucking phenomenal and I can't help my eyes. I specifically started ebooks and browsing imageboards on my phone to distract myself but I always tend to lock on to that booty. My workouts aren't affected, and I get everything done in a reasonable time. I'm just worried about the day when staff approaches me with a complaint. (Though, I'm a regular who is big enough to claim, "I was just zoned out between sets")

Does anyone else have this problem? How do I overcome?

*BRAAAAAAPPPFFFFTTTT*

this is more pathetic than a drug addiction, control ur self u weak willed cunt.

You wrote a long post to say "when women wear tight leggings I look at them"

Well done.

Fap before workout to get rid of some sexual frustration maybe

Brapp posting really needs to be a bannable offence. It is literally shitposting.

Why does that fish look aroused over being eaten?

any girl that is showing off the most skin wants to get fucked so hard. She wants dick.
(obviously not rape. fuck off fags)

but that's what they want. Any girl in yoga pants wears it to show off her ass. no matter how flat it is.

just ignore them. and fucking lift.

they will notice you ignoring them and want your attention. repeat this over a few days and they'll get interested.
>"derp whats his story"

Unfortunately, some of us are healthy, genetically fit males.

It's their fault for wearing thin cloth that hugs their curves. Yoga pants are literally hotter than nude legs and ass because it hides the cellulite that comes with being thicc. Instead you have a soft, cloth but with the same jiggle and plumpness of bare skin.

If you don't want guys looking at your ass then don't show your ass. But truth is they do it because they want it. Just from Chad and not you.

Anime posting should be punished with death, fat neckbeard swine.

Yes some of us are actually good looking and not virgins, you're not one of us.

I don't get any complaints, yet. One even chats with me now. However, there is always that one somewhere out there who is looking to start trouble. It's a silly thing to worry about, I know.

For one day I'd love to be an attractive, curvaceous, busty, petite girl and go to the gym. The feeling of everyone eyeing you desirously must be the best high imaginable. Plus it'd probably be crazy liberating to dress that scantily in the open and get away with it.

>excuses

if u cant exercise this much self-control then ur never gonna make it bro.

honestly OP my eye sight is horrible and i cant see for shit so i luck out in this area

Japanese owned image board based on a Japanese website started by a weeb to talk about animu.

Go back to Facebook and take your scat fetish with you.

Fucking virgins, my wife wears yoga pants in gym as every other women.
It's a fucking workout apparel.
You are implying that they should wear saggy sweatpants. Get sex regularly and you wont notice other females.

might sound like a cray concept but hear me out. some ppl, male or female, dress to look good because they just want to look...good?

not everyones fashion is so heavily hinged on the opinions and reactions of others m80 :/

A girl comes in wearing those booty shorts from nike the compression ones, literally just hiding her pussy and ass cheeks so crazy how they don't feel self conscious

OP said he likes what he sees and isn't complaining. He's just a faggot that can't stop looking.

*crazy

But won't your wife's son find it distracting when he's older?

>Get sex regularly and you wont notice other females.
greatest lie ever told

I'm told it's comfortable.

Yeah but still how do they not feel uncomfortable with most of the guys eyes on their ass? I don't know it just seems weird to me honestly. Then to top it off she "squats," in them so you can see her thong just very interesting

nigga wat??

BBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTHHPFFFTTT

Well, it's a good age to be into lifting.

They feel comfortable because they're hot and they know it.

I wonder if the thrill of wearing that stuff makes them a teeny weeny bit wet. I'd bet it does.

shes in heat.

her period is coming up and she wants to get FUCKED.

some girls are just showing off. OR they have an IG account and want to be part of a the herd

if no one's complaining then what's the problem? i'm a >grill and i don't give a fuck if dudes stare at my ass in the gym. if anything it gives me a little confidence to see them staring

it's only annoying when they try to hit on me between sets. there's a reason i have my headphones in

i don't know this feel

>tfw home gym

I'm assuming you are male.
Congratulations you are a normal sex driven male.

kys slut, i'll hit on you all i want

they dont want ACTUAL attention in real life. they dress like that so you can give them attention on the internet. nobody sees a guy staring at them on IG, they just see your +1. which they then absorb for nutrients

the first thing I want to do after a gym sesh is jerk off. mostly browsing muscle girls. not too muscle but a nice fit look.

>see new girls in gym
>gym is crowded all the time
>have to thread through people all the time
>don't make eye contact with hot girls
>but play up that attraction vibe when are bodies are close
>dat sexual tension

dude girls feel this or am I a rapist with super powers?

>dont make eye contact

autism

Same boat.

I like to think that I'm never very noticeable but its almost fucking constant.

Literally the first thing I register meeting or seeing practically every woman is whether I would or wouldn't fuck her. If I talk or see someone I just try and figure out what exactly makes them attractive.

Its obsessive probably. But god damn there are so many hot women at college gyms. It makes me want to die.

I don't need too they know im here. you just feel into the vibe and build it up.

the more you see her the more that vibe builds up. the eye contact happens naturally. when I walk into the gym.

I've always wondered how big are American college gyms? It's crazy that you guys get a free subscription. Here in britbongland I've gotta pay £165 a year for a fucking prison-looking tiny gym (it's literally one floor with 6 racks) that's always packed.

this. If they're not wearing just shorts with a shirt they're a sloot

are they rape vibes?

Not American, Canadian.

We have only 3 squat racks, about 6 benches or so, 3 areas for deadlifts, a smith machine, and an incline bench.

There was a whole section for mills and bikes and shit though, so probably about 100+ people in there today.

anime is so fucking gay, maybe this site was created by moot to talk about it but look what ended up happening to him, he became a literal cuckold for an sjw bitch. Times have changed faggot, there are boards dedicated for your chinese children cartoons.

You can look good and still dress modestly. Honestly, I feel that an attractive woman in a nice dress is much more aesthetic than yoga pants and a halter top. A girl that has modesty, grace, and looks, I would call "beautiful" and consider her a higher value female. A chick in tights with a nice butt I would just think of as "hot," and really only consider as a sexual object.

no

when I enter rooms some women tend to perk up. Then there is this magnetic vibe between us. It's some form of tension.

there is this dance in the gym of said vibe and checking each other person out.

If I get near her the vibe goes up etc etc. Sometimes they look over at me with this flushed face.

I've never really picked up any women at the gym. I'm usually working hard just to get out and home.

there are some women I see on the regular.

whats worse is gay dudes in the gym. they fucking stare and look all the time. shits fucked up. the plus about it is that I think I'm one of the only good looking straight dudes there.

that vibe tho. it sometimes happens with obviously good looking gay dudes.

who the fuck works out in a dress?

toronto good life on young?

kek

maybe im just the minority here, but it's not always about wanting male attention. pants that are loose get in the way, are distracting, heavier, etc. pants that are stretchy, lightweight and comfortable are perfect. and if they make you look good why not wear them? part of a healthy life is having good self esteem. plenty of girls with no ass (both skinny and fat) wear yoga pants every day, it's just comfy as fuck.
obviously you wouldn't wear it on a date unless you're doing something active, but there's a reason these pants are worn to the gym, they're athletic wear after all

Dude, that fag is trying to make some kind of retarded point about what they think is beauty or whatever.
Just ignore them and move on.

Wrong again.

Ottawa. But no. It was a snow-storm today. I missed two buses, one crashed and caused delays, traffic got backed up and made the one bus i got on late. Turned out to be the wrong one.

Then I walked home which took me a bit over half an hour. Ended up taking almost 2 hours to cross less than 10k.

Its a fucking miserable city in the winter. Toronto is apparently pretty nice, but lots of snow, more SJWs, and horrible drivers.

>tfw I used to be able to bike in literally about 10-5 minutes to the university in the fall.

Pls no bully

this

I think you're delusional or trying to sound cool for your internet buddys

jesus christ. you sound autistic as fuck. people probably stare at you because of your extreme creepiness

I look rather juicy in my yoga pants and I know it. But honestly men never stare noticeably. (I live in Straya.)

I don't mind mires all men approaching me. I don't have an instagram account and my FB has no booty pics so I'm not doing that sort of attention seeking. I use yoga pants cause they are comfy (I even wear them when I'm home alone) and cause they make me look and therefore feel good. I'm also cool with guys approaching me even at the gym. I don't mind as long as they get the hint if I'm not interested.

Source: I've dated 4 guys I met at the gym and I'm Stacy tier.

nope. this happens on the regular. there is usually 1 girl that I have this connection with.

I live in a big city. so perhaps its just chances are there will be 1 girl into me.

I can control it too. if they come over or cross my path on purpose. I can cut it off or play it up.

>tfw girls suddenly go for a drink as you walk there
>tfw girls suddenly try to get in your path as you walk over to grab a 10lbs plate

it happens. sometimes the girls are hot most times just cute. looking for a gym flirt.

Girls at my gym wear these to work out. Their buttcheeks literally hang out. Why is this allowed?

post insta

But yeah, gotta add that you have to keep in your mind that there's really no other work out clothes for women. At least comfy ones.

Also, I personally often hit gym at 6am in the morning. If it was for the attention, I'd crash the gym during rush hours. (So just saying that often times women just like to see their own reflection from the mirrors, not those thirsty looks from men.)

nice LARPing bruv

Learn to read

Are you from Ashville, NC?

i've been a fat ugly loser my entire life and then i started taking steroids and became a strong fat ugly loser. then i lost weight and i actually got some mires, which freaked me out. some lady seem to be disgusted by me tonight and it was infinitely more satisfying than a mire... it felt like everything was as it should be again. well bye.

no toronto.

Faggot

lets get one thing clear, you are not stacytier if your on this site

Can people stop saying the word comfy

Yes, but they wont.

I wear a tshirt and sweats; I want to be left alone at the gym.

I used to be like OP and overthink "am I staring too much", then I just stopped caring. Now I actually stare less I think cause I don't think about it, but I definitely look at least once and 100% starkly and openly. One of the girls said hi to me the other day but she's in high school. Hmmmm. Anyhoo.

Thank you. I couldn't agree more.

cuck

>m-my wife can show her ass to o-other bigger men and i-it's perfectly f-fine !!

keep on fighting the good fight

This is me, i get the >vibes but i'm 100% sure that it's because i'm a creepo

I mean, i'm new in the gym and all the girls are with the bros, and since i'm new and already stronger than all of them i'm kinda outside of the clan

a u t i s t i c

insecure fag

what the fuck theres no gym social structure you autist, everyone is trying to get their workout done and leave

I go to a casual gym that is only accessible for the neighbourhood

So when i go, there is this group of guys who have barely 18-20 years who do cables and are dyel as fuck

And the girls who i get the >vibes with are from that group, they are older though, there is this milf too...

It seems everyone knows each other in that gym, i'm the only new guy (but i actually lifted for three years before in another place), i'm also one of the strongest there because of how casual it is

oh, then go fuck all the girls in front of the scrawny dudes