I am a girl looking into gaining strength and muscle from weight lifting and squats can anyone recommend a workout...

I am a girl looking into gaining strength and muscle from weight lifting and squats can anyone recommend a workout regimen?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the sticky

Sage for being a retard

LONDON

>says sage
>doesn't sage
nice

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

No but I can recommend that you post tits or gtfo

It depends on your body type. Post picture so you can get a proper fitness regime.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Brian.

SS+GOMAD

Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size.

PRAISE THE *BRAAAAAAAP*

I'm a thicc girl
Not fat I have a flat stomach just wide hips and chest with a tight waist I just want to accentuate that natural figure while also being able to princess carry a cute boy

SLUTS GET OUT NOW

Oh yeah, interesting. Hmm I got three programs just for you. A picture of you in underwear will narrow the programs down to one, the right one just for you body type and skeleton build.

Yours sincerely.
Brian.

>being a retard
She did say she's a woman

Completely free:
stronglifts.com/5x5/

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Maleanon here, might as well ask these she-autists, they seem to know their shit

Plz just post pic of body we dont need face, what can u even complain about if we xant see who u are

ENOUGH

Fucking kek, this OP pic actually suits the fart posting.

HAHA I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS I'M SO QUIRKY AND DIFFERENT

please be in london

Well I would but you're not my type at all I'm a dominatrix looking for cute femboys not muscleheads

And? We want to fap to your fat lardass body

Starting Strength

OP stay away from bread
Literally empty calories.

This may be the dumbest, most unfunny copypasta in existence. I hope you fail your next bench set and break a rib.

Kys weeaboo scum