lol more like DNPbrah amirite?

You can do the same in three months with the same sag
t.exfat

Fuck no.

>steady 2 lbs a week for 55 weeks
>110 lbs of fat loss

looks fine to me

nig was dedicated

That disgusting fucking stomach. Reminds me of my ex-girlfriends.

damn. inspiring. makes me want to quit smoking and less jerking off.

yeah

Yes, I'm natty. :) I'm flattered that some people think I'm not, though. Veeky Forums seems to like jumping to the gear/DNP conclusion a lot.

I thought you stayed on Imgur.

>thinking that's not natty

Holy shit you must be DYEL.

Well, imgur is a whole lot friendlier and has fewer salty trolls than Veeky Forums, so I do spend way more time there... I stop by occasionally, though.

Family got me the perfect shirt for this thread when I was home for Christmas! Hahaha

I wish you'd spend more time here
You were an inspiration when I started losing weight, that was 5 months ago. I'm down 50 lbs now

Height/bodyweight/lifts?

jej

i was gonna ask is your PPL Split routine good for strength building along with aesthetics? you got good lifts?

lanklet here

Shiet nigga his stomach look like my mom's after she had me.

Seems natty to me

Thanks, bud. On November 19th, I was at 9.3% BF. Took that pic in December after eating at maintenance for about a month. I don't know why so many people here confuse dedication with gear... Kinda sad that they feel like decent progress is unattainable, really.

Man, I'm honored to have provided some inspiration. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm here from time to time, but the angry judgmental attitude that prevails here makes this place rather unbearable most of the time...

I'm 5'11". Currently 156.4 lbs. I don't really share my lifts because they would't impress anyone here, and I'm more concerned with aesthetics than the number of pl8s on the bar. I'll throw one out, though. Bench is currently 195 lbs.

In the screenshot of my PPL workout, there's a note about modifying it in order to encourage strength gains. It basically involves increasing the weight and lowering the number of reps per set every couple of workouts. Feel free to check it out.

>5'11
>156 lbs

Yeah you're natty as fuck. Good job on having enough control of your diet to stay at that low bf%

I love this guy.

>Yeah you're natty as fuck

Of course I am. That's what I keep trying to tell people... I don't even know why I have to defend my results so often. It's pretty frustrating to work so hard to get to where you're at and then have half the board accuse you of "cheating" to get there!

> bench that low
> looks like that

NOW I'm inspired :3

>know a guy running a shitload of tren
>obviously on gear
>wanna get him this shirt as a gag gift

he's a funny guy too I think he'd wear it around, should I?

Dude, they have zero willpower and zero work ethic so they make zero progress.

Then they look at any with legit any tiny little molecule of muscle mass, and scream roids roids roids

it's lol

size=/=strength dumbass

He looks good because he trained in hypertrophy range like a non-retard

fucking retards fucking train on shitty powerlifter routines trying to look good and end up with a 3pl8 bench and no chest

I dunno how hard we have to drill this into your head

Yeah, if you cut to really low bf% it's easy to look big even if you're a turbo skelly.

This is me a long long time ago at 5'11 and 153 lbs. My lifts were literally pathetic back then.

how did you start getting fit and what did you do at the start?

Mind sharing that screenshot?

How much did you weigh before you lost it all? I look cookie cutter to what you did, I'm at 280.

Can you go over your routine, diet, calorie intake, cardio?

r u retarded. its impossible to have a 3pl8 bench and a small chest. impossible.

Haha, go for it!

Yeah, I feel kinda bad for people like that, because their lives seem totally devoid of hope for any sort of progress without gear...

Well, my lifts are already increasing steadily now that I'm on my lean bulk. Squat has gone up 40 lbs, for instance. Here's to 2017 gainz!

Well, at the beginning of 2016, I got my first "real" job after getting my PhD, and since I was moving and starting a whole new chapter of my life, I figured it was time to change my body after years of letting myself go in grad school. So I designed a 1,500-calorie diet for myself and followed it without any cheat days. In mid-April, after losing my first 50 lbs or so, I decided it was time to start lifting in order to preserve whatever muscle mass I had underneath the fat. I was familiar with lifting because I used to love hitting the gym back in high school. Designed a workout regimen for myself and went for it. Nothing special, really. I just ate a proper diet and lifted weights.

Yeah, lemme find it again.

I weighed 247 lbs on January 1st, 2016. I wish you the best of luck with your goals, bud!

someone who benches 225 3x10 will have a better chest than someone who benches 135 3x10

the only time that isn't true is if that person is an outlier like max chewning

Ok that's much lighter than me, I have some muscle but I must just be fatter and not realise it lol. Thanks man you're an inspiring figure.

Also personal question, how is the loose skin situation? I've already accepted I'm going to have lots but is it true it gets better with time? I'm only 25 so I'm being hopeful about it.

Here's my PPL routine that I created. No matter what I say, I'm sure there will be at least 3 people who throw a fit over the lack of deadlifts, but I have 3 previously herniated discs in my lower back, and my back gets fucked up if you even look at it wrong. I find weighted lower back extensions more manageable when it comes to form, so I use those in combination with extra hammie exercises to replace deadlifts. If you want to deadlift, replace the lower back extension sets on leg days with DLs and go to town.

Well, my routine is right here. Caloric intake on my cut was 1,500 calories per day (45% protein, 30% fats, and 25% carbs). I haven't done a single cardio workout since I started. It's unnecessary for weight loss, and my heart health is fine.

not impossible. See any video with brad or pancake chest lenny

You're right to accept the fact that loose skin is inevitable. Once it's stretched out, it's stretched out. I have noticed a slight bit of improvement over time, but it's definitely still there. The only real solution is surgery, which I might undergo in the future. Anyway, some extra skin is far better than being overweight, so don't let that deter you. Good luck!

What is your Bicep measurement? You don't look like you do gear or DNP in my opinion. I think the evidence that your transformation was all hard work is visible in how little muscle you have. Looks like diet and dedication to me.

Thanks for posting the routine. What did you eat on a day to day basis?

he's a time traveler. -10 days? who knows how long it actually took him.

Lol, thanks? Seems weird to be thanking someone for telling me I have no muscle...

No prob. Since my protein requirement was fairly high for the macro ratios I needed, a lot of my protein came from whey shakes. The rest of the stuff I ate were home-cooked, weighed meals created from whole foods -- chicken breast, lean steak, pork loin, fish, brown rice, potatoes, green beans, hominy, carrots, all sorts of beans, asparagus, peas, cheese, milk, olive oil, etc.

mirin that dedication brah, it's amazing how many people want to do what you did but quit after the first month. I'm sure you knew loose skin would happen but it doesn't look too bad, looks like you lost the weight in a controlled manner. At your age your skin is still fairly elastic so you can consider waiting a few months to a year before getting that surgery.

i wanna start but i feel like i lack the strenght to immediatly go to the gym and start lifting i let myself go for like 8 years
shit sucks

I laughed

2 lbs of fat loss a week + considerable muscle gain

user...

Thanks for the kind words, user. Friendly people like you are somewhat rare around here!

Well, I think the important thing is that you start on the road to better health, whether that means a proper diet AND exercise, or just diet alone. When I started my cut, I didn't want to overwhelm myself with a whole new way of eating AND a gym routine, so I just lost weight through diet alone until April. Once I felt comfortable with my diet and felt the need to preserve muscle mass, I started lifting. You have to do what's comfortable for you so that you'll stick with it. It's better to build up to things and stay the course than to jump in head first and give up a month down the line. Good luck, man!

I only started lifting in April. The fact that I gained muscle during my cut was due to newb gains.

Hey DNA, as another former fat ass, this is really fucking inspiring.

What did you do once you got down to about 15% BF to cut down to the single digits? I've been plateaud here and I feel like I'm losing more muscle than fat.

well i live in italy that means that means that generally the diet here is healty
right now i have a flu that probably makes me feel even more weak but when i will get better i will take 2-3 days of relax and then start biking hard on a cyclette everyday untill i feel confortable to do it outside and then go to gym eventually

Thanks, man. Weight loss does slow down a bit as you get leaner, but I didn't really do anything different when I got down to 15%. I just stuck with my predetermined caloric intake, kept my macros on point (especially protein), and lifted heavy. I still lost 1-2 lbs per week doing that. This stuff is all about consistency and patience. If you do what you're supposed to do and keep at it, the results will come in time. You just have to sit back and let it happen. Plateaus do occur from time to time, but your body can't outrun a caloric deficit forever. The weight will come off as long as your diet is good to go. Anyway, I hope some of that helps! Good luck, user!

What sort of macro split and caloric deficit did you go with?

Sounds like a plan, man. If you've got a lot of weight to lose, TRUST me when I say that something as simple as just eating a well-balance diet at a caloric deficit will have the fat just melting off you. You'll probably find that as you drop weight, you'll have more energy, which might make you more interested in hitting the gym. Best of luck, man!

You can find that info in this post:

im 242lbs and 6' 0" what gives me the most anxiety is the loose skin that i think it will be maybe a bit much and the lots of stretch marks that i have but i should be able to hide that good because im fairly hairy

Well, look at it this way... What's done is done, so if loose skin is going to happen for you, there's really nothing that can be done about it at this point. It might not look as great as you'd like it to look, but at least you'll be at a healthy weight and can reap the benefits that go along with that (i.e., increased energy, longer lifespan, better stamina, better overall health, and maybe even increased strength). Even if you end up with loose skin and stretch marks, you're much better off losing the weight.

yeah i probably only needed the motivation and you gave me a big help with that
thank you very much

You are most certainly welcome!

Did you drink any alcohol during your transformation? I want to get down into single digits but I'm thinking my need to have a few drinks each week to be social might be holding me back. Not sure though maybe my diet could be better and a little alcohol allowed?

I personally didn't drink any alcohol, but that's just me. I just look at it as empty calories.

so are they fine to drink? cuz i wouldnt be able to survive without booze

You're welcome to do whatever you like, but alcohol is not the best thing for a fitness regimen. In the end, you'd still lose weight as long as the booze fits within your caloric allowance for the day.

Alright, guys, I'm headed out for the night. Movie time with the wife. If this thread is around in the morning, I'll stop by and say hello. Good luck with your goals!

Is this Steve Piana? Rich's lesser known stepbrother?

The difference in nipple size is astounding

Thanks for advice man, enjoy the movie with the missus!

>wife
We're all going to make it ;_;

I was thinking the same thing! #nippletransformation

heres to hoping mine do the same thing, i think slightly smaller nips are more aesthetic

Brad roids and works out like a lazy ass though.
Lenny has all of 5 inches of ROM to cover.