/Planet Fitness/ General - No Lunks Allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=QQm06odkHAQ

why is Veeky Forums shilling this guy's channel

"look mom I posted it again"

It's just some people going around posting it so everyone can shit on planet fitness and beat a dead horse... err cow

i just watched it and wanted to share

the fact he shows 99% of the tropes and memes are false seemed to have triggered you tho.

sorry

he probably got permission from management prior to filming

it literally starts off with him walking up and seeing employees and they film with a regular cell phone and all the other employees talk about the tropes and several guys talk about what they like about it vs traditional gyms

even he praises various aspects of it

except the 12 minute abs room

I don't believe that PF should get shit on for as much as it does. 10/mo for 24 hour fitness is fine.

Most of the time when I see lunk alarm shit it's because someone is actively acting like a jackass.

You know that the whole lunk alarm bullshit is 100% dependent on the people working there right? Just because one location is laid back doesn't mean they all are. The alarm is in there for a reason.

it is hilarious that they cut off weight on machines at specific intervals, like they literally know meatheads wont find any purpose for anything that isnt heavier, so they just max out at that and keep them out

almost like having a basketball court that repelled niggers but was still an actual basketball court

Honestly, if you are signing up for PF you should already know the limitations of the gym.

but theres no cross fitters allowed either right?

that place seems like it would be more suited to cardio stuff

also what the fuck happens in the 12 minute abs room, is it literally a video playing in 12 minute repeats?

>theres no cross fitters allowed either right?
they don't ban anyone from their gyms. I mean shit, I signed up online when the gym I wanted moved and I needed something and for 10 bucks it wasn't that bad. They can and will ask you to leave if you be a jackass and misuse equipment though.

Cardio is pretty good but that's just cardio shit in general, good place to pick up cardio bunnies though.

Its not a "room" typically, its an area. At the PF I go to its an area with machines you do in sequence based on timers

Depends what you mean by crossfit, certain movements are banned....Usually just some front end asshole, usually a hamplanet. On ther otherhand nobody has said anything to me about main lifts (squat,dead,bench, dumbell snatch, dumbell clean)

Well yeah that's why I mean by misuse of equipment, crossfit exercises can be banned a lot of places. What I meant was the exercise can be banned but not crossfitters

3 minutes wasted. 3 mins i want back.

The only time I go to PF is when I want to stroke my ego and see if there are any cardiobunnies around. That's literally it.

If you lift, I mean if you ACTUALLY lift with a purpose, you don't go to PF.
Only reason I have a membership is for their tanning beds. Other than that I just once every month or two for an ego boost and when my actual gym isn't open.

So it's not worth a shit?. So disappointed they opened one literally 3 minutes from my house. I'm currently just working out at home with dumbells but am quickly outgrowing them on the leg workouts. Wanted to be a little fit before gym so I didn't look like a dick

I like PF because:
>10 bucks
>I can go do cardio when the weather is shit(inb4 cardio meme)
>cardio bunnies
>dumbell can be useful
>24/7

Obviously if you are doing more than that you won't go to PF

>43 minute youtube video