Can I train deadlifts at every workout ?

Can I train deadlifts at every workout ?

My deadlift is utter shit, and I'd like to improve it as fast as possible.

Depends how often you workout.

how do I get thicc asian qts?

do deads once a week. there are no shortcuts and you risk serious injury

maybe work on your patience too. takes time

3 times a week, doing SL 5*5

find normal asian girl
pay for her cosmetic surgery

if you can safely then ok, eventually it gets heavy and once a week is enou- *BRAAAAAP*

What's a heavy weight ? More than 3pl8 ? More than 4pl8 ?

If your shit is weak and youre squatting regularly and eating enough you should be able to go up 10 lbs a week

quit being a salty white bitch

There's genuine IFBB asian bitches on instagram with thick asses

like most of your instagram fitness whores don't also get surgical enhancements. Especially the ones with the bundas but tiny legs.

wew, I wasn't claiming that there aren't natty thick asians bruh. just saying that the chick in the op is plastic as fuck

>man comes in to get fitness advice.
>his thread becomes an argument about asian women.
never change 4chun

can you do romanian deadlifts in a rack with the bar resting before each upward rep?

Yes.

no

maybe

*BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

This. You could also incorporate a back-extension machine.

>Uggs to a workout
Like why

1. she thinks they're cute
2. flat footed shoes for exercise are a great idea

>Have chubby jp gf
>refuses to work out because it will make her legs fat

Bitch. Your legs are already fat. Might as well fix that ass up for me. Goddamn its eating away at me.

She looks basic as fuck. Get your head checked if you think that looks plastic. Dona Versace looks plastic, not this random qt.

OP here, I'll add romanian deadlifts and back extensions as well as standard deadlift.

How much sets should I do for each exercise ?

I don't know

Can you repeat the question?

Figure out your weak points in the lift and work on those? Rack pulls, deficit work etc.

op's chick is jessicababyfat. look her up. her tits, ass, and face are all so obviously plastic you'd have to be super naive to think otherwise

youre not the boss of me now

Most likely not. Just good angles and lighting. She's got the structure to be thick.

>jessicababyfat
who the fuck cares if it plastic if it looks good?

God damn white knights everywhere.

train the supporting muscles too they'll help your deadlift. train your lower back, your grip your quads and your core and your deadlift will go up without a doubt

Deadlift once or twice a week max. Once you start lifting heavy weights you will not be able to recover quickly enough for 3+ sessions.

Just fuck off and let us enjoy some thicc asians.

I would think the person defending a gene succubus would be the white knight

I would deadlift dat ass with my 9 inch barbell, if you catch my subtle drift

Which is why I'd like to 3 times a week until I reach 3 or 3.5pl8.

and you're not so big

*sniffs* mmmmm smells like rice

not subtle at all Matt, not subtle at all

sauce on OP?

>genuine

That will come soon enough. There's no point in rushing.

jessicababyfat

>romanian deadlifts
that would just make them rack pulls instead of RDLs, but thats not necessarily a bad thing but the resting is what separates them.

life is unfair

If that's the same cunt in OP's pic then she's worked out in worse

Christ, I see her as a piece of ass to fuck raw and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I mean, some part of me thinks that raping her till I break her and make her mine is perfectly correct and right.

I think I need to workout till I sort of burn this off now.

or you could just hurry up and have your first wank of '17

No, I can't.
I'll learn to control my urges and redirect it.
If I can do this while staring at a thick honey colored asian beauty then I'll finally learn to overcome that horrible vice.
And maybe see women as more then fuck toys to take own and abuse.

She looked better 4 years ago.

Twice is good for me. Mon 3x8 and some RDLs. Fri build up to 1x5 and some sumos.

Reddit is this you?

>And maybe see women as more then fuck toys to take own and abuse

But the vast majority aren't

>don't you dare insult m'waifu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this

I bet your edgy heart cries black blood

I do deads 3x a week and I'm fine. You don't have to do them at 100% every time.

For example, I have a heavy deadlift session where i work up to a 85% amrap deadlift set.

I then have two light deadlift sessions where I'm going for volume at 65%.

>Thinking that woman actual actually human beings
>Learning to control his vices

How is that edgy? Fucking autists

The edgy part is
>muh dark secret... look how dark and misanthropic I am guys...
you stupid fuck

Commit suicide

how can women be given the gift of one life to live on this earth and decide to become instagram whores

Wouldn't you do it if you could make a living off of it

no

Is life just about living

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm sure you would say no to dem earnings higher than most professionals for comparatively no work at all

You can do whatever you want the 23 other hours a day where you aren't posing for your gay pictures

yes?

used to date one, but she broke my heart almost 2 years ago and I haven't dated anyone since.

Go asia derrrr

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffff.......fffffffffff...............

>BBBRRRRRRRRRRRFTFTTTTTT
>SPLASHFTRFTFHGFH
>sorry user, I'll clean it up, I swear

** braAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSFAFRFARRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSZZZZZZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR**

if you really want to train DL more than once per week i suggest a lighter variation like snatch grip's

this thread needs moar cookiecali

Who is this girl?

This guy is right, strangely enough if you want to improve your deads you gotta not hit deads too much. 1 day a week will definitely give you better results than everyday

Jessica Baby Fat on IG