Boog

How is it possible to be so fat that falling down literally breaks your ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/3fia4a/is_boogie_ever_going_to_lose_weight/
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/819064768522756096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fat people have a lot of muscular mass to hold all the fat.

CALORIE THEIVIN

Wait is that him in the left? What happend? Link to the video?

What do you think happened he fell on his ass probably and since he weights so much that happened to his ass

he was muh child abused, stop making fun.

link to the video/vlog

when is boogie going to die m8s?

Broke his ass from falling out of his chair according to his twitter. OP is from his stream tonight

>chair broke underneat me
>i fell and my weight broke my ass
>mfw this is not made up

thin privilege is being able to sit in a solid chair without it breaking, becoming injured and being to ashamed to go to a doctor.

SALAD DODGER

He didn't fall, his own gravity pulled the earth into him and devastated his anus.

what part of his body am I even looking at?

527lbs of ass my man

>that much contusion
>from a 2.5 foot fall from seat level.

This guy is just beyond pathetic.

He makes 6 figures, self employed.

Society would view you as being more pathetic with your 30k job.

that's 500 lbs of pussy and ass. gonna cause some damage

>Society would view you as being more pathetic with your 30k job.

I like boogie in fact, but no, society wouldn't

>chair died

AHAHAHAHA

Also

>too embarrassed to go to the doctor

Didn't he celebrate having insurance because of the ACA?

Don't lump me in with you, I make 75k a year as a software engineer and no the world would not view me as more pathetic. Get of social media for a while and actually experience real life kid.

Software engineers are generally disgusting fat ugly slobs.

You think society respects you? lmao. Maybe some single mother who wants to leech resources off you, that's about it. Nobody respects office dweebs. Not unless you're the CEO.

Man whats it like being 17?

>527lbs

Jesus fucking chrit is thar reaalaly how muc he weighs?

30 actually, happily married since 23, 4 kids.

How's all that attention from the single mothers going you little bitch boy dweeb geek nerd faggot?

You dont need to lie on the internet.

Sooner than he expects.

CHEESE DRINKING

In his defense, I broke my tailbone and bruised the living shit out of my buttcheeks in 7th grade when a friend knocked me over on the sidewalk playing football. I was about 5 feet tall and an 80 pound super skelly.

CRISCO BATHING

Reminder

:(

the fuck? is this real lmao

Sad!

Why doesn't this dumb ass just go on a diet. Like just cut out one of your burgers for the day.

>ugly gf takes picture with literal gay black man
>he MUST be a cuck!

not the guy you replied to, you do seem offended like some 17 year old tho.

>being so fat that you make yourself a cuckold because you arent able to fuck your wife anymore

literally any day now could be his last.

>Bbbut my mother abused me 7 gorillion times!

He had a fucking horeific childhood and eating is his way to cope. He's a manchild that doesn't want to move on past his childhood troubles because he's afraid of the future and comfortable in his misery.

>hey im using meme arrows am i cool?

Jesus man, you seem like a total faggot getting pissy like a little bitch over a comment on the internet lombago

Whats up with that bruise though? Did he fall directly on his crack onto a steel beam?

You trying to front me bitch nigga? Ill fuck your fagot ass up and make you suck this dick nigga, yeah you ain't shit bitch, I'll knock yo ass the fuck out bitch ass nigga trigga without a gigger digger ligger figger.

>my biggest was 587. Today I am 527. Glad I stopped gaining at least and went in the other direction.
>Will I ever be slim? No. But I hope to be under 400 pounds again one day before I sie, for the first time since I was 19.

-Boogie, 2015

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/3fia4a/is_boogie_ever_going_to_lose_weight/

I used to feel bad for him and had a little bit of compassion. I was really looking forward to see him change and lose all the weight

1 or 2 years ago. He had all the chances to make changes, but with boogie it's always

'i'm mentally feeling bad'
'i had this terrible experience'
'this made me feel so bad'

Everyone has problems, everyone had traumas growing up. If he can function as an adult there are no excuses.
I like listening to the guy, and seeing how he fucked his legs sucks, but it really shouldn't be that hard to lose weight. He knows it, talks about it constantly but never commits to it for some reason.

Can the fat fuck not get liposuction or something?

Honest question, i'm pretty ignorant on this, but since his overeating stems from mental trauma can't he work with a psychiatrist to tackle the problem at its roots?
I mean he can get down to 180lbs with diet (i remember that time he went on keto and started swimming or some shit and he lost a fuckload of weight) but whenever he's stressed he's gonna overeat again and undo all his weightloss progress, is there a reason why he isn't tackling the mind health issues (even with medicine if needed) before the weightloss?
There's no fucking way he's gonna make it like this and it saddens me cause he seems like a chill dude

He's lazy, as are all fat people. His natural tendency is to not do anything.

>chair died underneath me
my sides have left the orbit

Drilled rimless glasses, fucking disgusting.

>boogie broke his ass
that term is so fucking hillarious

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

imagine how much fucking pressure was on that chair and how much force it took to literally break the chair to pieces and still maintain enough force to literally destroy his ass on the impact

That fucking disgusting piece of shit. How come people are watching such abominable person? All he does is eat shit, play video games and whine about his health problems posting videos of his disgusting body showing bruises, wounds, or swollen feet. I can't fucking stand this cunt.

lmao you seem more like a twelve year old really. I bet you tell all your friends how you "troll" people on Veeky Forums by flamimg them.

Royally fucked up people are not rational. He would gain nothing from seeing a therapist because either
1. Therapist tells him to leave the past in the past and work on himself in the present. Boogie becomes enraged because it delegitimizes the awful shit he went through and doesn't listen to a word she says.
2. Therapist says it's ok to be a big baby and never improve. She collects infinite checks for life from Boogie because he will keep seeing her for non-support support because it feels good to be told you're perfect.

>.jpg-large.jpg

this

Fee fi fo thum I smell that summer has come, go away man

Why won't he lose weight? Does he want to die or something?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>filename

getting mad at strangers on Veeky Forums.
You are as insecure as the president.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I don't think therapists work that way

>too embarrassed to go to the doctor
>not too embarrassed to post it on twitter for ~0.5mil followers

But what the fuck do you do with money if you cant enjoy living.. or even sitting down since chairs explode into your ass ? Id rather be poor, ripped and healthy, doing things i like

I don't know that he's not seeing one. He's talked about his mental issues and patterns regarding food, he seems to have something of an understanding of it.
But even if he is seeing one, or was to being, therapists aren't miracle workers.

LARD GARGELING

> Boy I did some real damage

My sides are in orbit

If someone is too big, their could be issues with their circulation and they could die on the table

Oh my fucking god ahahaha

>being so butthurt that you need some ice too cool off

>3ds
>At his wedding

a chair is like 50cm off the ground about

how much mass would it take to bruise tissue and cause such trauma from falling only 50cm at 9m/s/s

assuming it was about 50 cm and not even one full second of falling.

jesus christ usually fat people cushion their falls, but in his case he is so fat that his weight counteracts the cushioning

>Lacerations

Holy shit

holy shit the cheerleader effect really does work

i always thought she was pretty hot, when next to boogie

next to a normal human she looks like she has carrot tits

Since he was sitting his ass would hit the ground at 4.9m/s, that is 17.6km/h, that is how fast people normally run, it's not even fast, so with his weight the impact was roughly 1000 joules of energy
A normal person would impacted with about 300 joules of energy.
SO that must be how it feels like to live on a pulsar.

What mental issues does he have?

fatness is directly proportional to self delusion and self vicitmisation

Is """making it""" being able to deadlift Boogie?

I'll just leave this here twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/819064768522756096

so? he needs to eat over his daily maintenace or there will be no gainz

Deadlift 500 pounds? Yeah thats pretty admirable.

whatever mental issue that all other fatasses have

100 bucks says that his wife enables him and continues to buy him junk food so he'll eventually die.

This stuff is morbid

This

IT nerds BTFO Tbh

He's never gonna make it anyway, his body is irreversibly fucked.

I'd take 30k over six figures and less than ten years of miserable life left any day of the week.

This, fucking disgusting manchild

Deadlifting 500 pounds isn't that hard Tbh

Depends on who you work for. Some offices are full of doritos and monster binge eaters while other watch their diet, socialize and workout.

>condom broke when I was 23
>knocked up some gray sweatpants wearing slut
>man up, take responsibility
>get a couple of more kids, wife gets fat
>start curling and hang out on Veeky Forums to feel better

Never going to make it.

Shay Carl can lose all that weight and this fat fuck has most likely been putting on more and managed to fuck himself in the ass because of it.
When is he going to use his YouTube bucks for workout equipment?

Is that whipped creme or mayonnaise?

When your last child is 18 and you leave her dumpy ass, your children will know why. Don't let her influence them negatively, make them admire you.

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING