ITT: bad genetics but still developed bodies

I'd like to see some more examples posted of people who objectively have very bad muscle insertions, frames, and genetics in general but still built an impressive physique regardless of it.

I have wide hips and am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I will never look how I truly want to, and seeing other people with these problems and issues still being well built is motivating.

Don't worry about it bro, if you left even if you dont look perfect you'll be the best version of yourself and you'll look 10000000x better than if you didnt lift at all

Luimarco has some unfortunate biceps

But still looks quite good in other poses

if i were this guy i would have just gotten fat to hide my abs

Yeah poor guy looking completely jacked

He is jacked as fuck but he also only has 5 abs

There's no way those pecs aren't shooped

I'd take that trade personally

those are ab implants

thanks buddy

I knew a guy who looked like this who said he had to have surgery that damaged his sternum; apparently he had a bad asthma attack that required the surgery

Fuck me runnin', that's rough.

>that 5 pack

big hips doesn look bad if you got wide shoulders. It will only make the X shape more prominent.

Do you have a good example of someone with big hips who has that X look? I always imagined it would look really powerful.

what the fuck, even if he had 6, abs looking like that is dumb as fuck. holy shit people take it too far

How do I into TMNT mode?

Arnold Schwarzenegger has wide hips but also has huge shoulders

what's wrong with terry?

Isn't Lui Marco Algerian? Why does he look so white?

>bad genetics/insertions thread
>Arnold
I think you're lost.

chest gap

also look at biceps

and the true aryan alpha male lookin' with disdain in the back

I know, in what fucking situation is fancy required where you can expect shirtless negro's to be in attendance as well?

pic related OP

Wait... You think Terry Crews has bad genetics?!

Implants.

Am I the only one who thinks the chest gap looks cool?

The fuck is wrong with his biceps

He's got an amazing jaw and he's fucking jacked. I really don't think girls would care.

Not OP but I guess he's specifically referring to his bicep muscles and chest gap. Otherwise the dude had great genetics and was a freak athlete.

Spotted the DYEL

That's just from a bicep tear.

He is a Nigger

All these guys look fine. This is bad genetics.

That's really impressive that he developed his chest that far while only have one full pec.

just needs to pull that pec down a bit

he might be from Algeria, but must descend form french whites who colonised the pigsty

lol no they didn't are you retarded?

North Africans from isolated areas have no Black and/or Arab admixture, so they look more European. For example Berbers from the Rif, the Atlas Mountains, or the Kabyle.

Still most look like sandnigs

Yes, but still whiter than other North Africans and Arabs, and ocasionally you'll find white looking ones.

>Skipping lower chest workout

Never gonna make it

Lack of tricep and forearms isn't genetics, it's poor training.
His tri's are smaller than his bi's for fucks sake

>Lack of tricep and forearm isnt genetic

and I suppose every single black person who doesn't train and has naturally larger muscles than virtually every single white person who doesn't train just got that way by random chance and had nothing to do with genetics.

Think before you speak, you're embarrassing yourself

what in gods name are you talking about?

Black people almost always have naturally larger muscles even when they don't train them. That's genetics leading to larger muscles. The same holds true on the level of individuals and individual's individual muscles. For instance my chest grows way faster than my lats but that is not for lack of training my lats.

>Black people almost always have naturally larger muscles even when they don't train them

what a fucking retard

Blacks have genetically smaller muscles. They're predisposed to carry less FAT than whites.