50 pounds in 6 days

Alright Veeky Forums, so I made a bet this past December to a friend that I'd lose 50 pounds by this month's 17th, but turns out I slacked off all the time I had to lose at least half of that.
Now I'm fucking stuck in an extreme situation where I'd have to entirely starve myself until that day comes, WHAT FUCKING DO, Veeky Forums??

Just some extra added info, I am currently 230, and have to go down all the way down to 180, which would be my healthy weight for my height.

Cut off parts of your leg, wear pants when you meet him.

You have two options:

1. Beg your mom for money so you can pay your friend the money he deserves for knowing you are a fat, lazy faggot, or
2. Cut off your legs so you win by technicality

I fucking wish it was that easy, user.

Wear clothes that are slightly inflated by helium.

You ever see that one saw movie where the guy just started cutting fat off his tummy and put it in the bucket?
That or just eat 45 cheesy potatoes and have to get emergency Lipo Bypass surgery so they can get to your heart from all the fat.

>WHAT DO
Kill yourself

You should also meet on top of a mountain as you will weigh less up there.

Also: you are a retard for taking this bet to begin with. You absolutely cannot lose 50 pounds in a month and a half. If you're lucky + have strong willpower + already big that shit's gonna take like six months.

Jesus fuck

Lose the bet like a man you pussy

I refuse to give this bet up

Go low to no sodium, heavy cardio. I lost 7lbs in 5 days just by cutting sodium.

You could also bring a broken scale, one that registers weight wrong.

And fake 20kg loss?
Well for a fatass 20kg ain't really that noticeable so do the above :)

He could wear a corset too then

Good advice, user

I have no broken scale at hand.

I think if you kill yourself you technically win, especially if the hole in your head is big enough that you lose 50 pounds of skull, brains and blood. Really, that's your best option right now.

Actually though OP, you should take losing this bet as a wakeup call that you being fat probably is as a result of you being lazy, unmotivated, and unwilling to accept that there isn't a quick fix to all your problems. Use this as motivation to turn your shit around even if it costs you $50 or whatever.

Understood, user

And you have a week to make one.

You're not losing this weight, your only hope is to cheat.

A scale costs money which I'm supposed to get with this bet

Is your bet $10? Because that's how much a scale costs

I have no 10 dollars
I am absolutely broke

50 pounds is about 175,000 calories, you'd burn about 100 calories per mile run. Just run 291 miles a day for the next 6 days and you're good bud.

It's k man. Looking forward to seeing where you are in a year.

t. former fatty

Holy shit, good math, user.
I'll AT LEAST try to run a few miles, if my heart and lungs even allow it

50 pounds is about 175,000 calories and running burns about 100 calories per mile. So you just need to run 291 miles every day for the next 6 days and you're good bud.

Then your friend knew this and used this as an excuse to give you some free money while preserving your integrity AND better yourself.

And you wasted his generosity you fat fuck.

Any way of showing my body in a year from now?

OP it's so easy, you just need to

If you really stick to a diet and exercise plan (read the sticky), you could probably get down to a lean 180 in six months or so. Think of what the average dude at your height looks like - not a muscular dude at your height, but your average joe. From there, you have six months to put on muscle, and if you do it correctly - slow and steady - you could start to have a body that's definitely a cut above your average joe.

The downside is that you're tall, so physique gains are going to be less noticeable. The upside is that you're tall, so as soon as you hit 5/10 in six months you'll be raking in the pussy.

Realistically it takes a minimum of two years to really build a physique people would consider objectively impressive. But as someone who went from fat to thin, the comments you get and the pride in looking at old pics of yourself and knowing you have the power to never look like that again is well worth it. Also, you can't get to two years without getting to one year first.

It's easier than you think OP. Read the sticky, count calories, lurk on Veeky Forums. Time passes quickly. You may be discouraged at first, but stick with it. Could end up being the proudest achievement of your life.

>cheesey potatoes

Fucking ded

Thanks for the advice, user

Idk about 60 but if you fast and do some intense exercise you could lose 30

but pounds are a measure of mass desu

It's physically not possible to lose this amount of weight in such a short time period.

Even if you don't eat anything you'd probably only lose 5-6 lbs at max. (excluding water weight)

Fat gets released through oxidation, your body can only oxidate a certain amount of fat in a certain time period,simply because its depending on your breathing