Biz: should i buy a $200 shotgun, or LTC?

Biz: should i buy a $200 shotgun, or LTC?

ltc, why do u need a gun?

Eh, hypothetical.

>both

Ima buy LTC anyway. Honestly looking for opinions.

Buy a gun to shoot yourself when blockfolio goes down

I appreciate your honesty. Fag.

I got a winchester sxp tactical and that shits money. Pretty cheap and works great, perfect for home defense. It's good to have something to protect all your cryptos with

the Veeky Forums way ...

Hard mode: i have guns. Now... 200 on LTC or more guns?

you can't shot yourself with a LTC
so obviously get the shotgun

Wow you cant into english so, k.

Fine... $100 for ammo $100 for LTC although you might want to look into VTC, better mid term investment IMHO. It's a lot like LTC but a little better, has 10 million less coins in circulation, the block reward is about to get cut in half, and its insanely undervalued fwiw

If you own a lot of tangible valuables (electronics, bullion, jewelery, hard currency, a wife or children) a gun is how you protect your investment in them and yourself.

Someone tried to rob me once. I didn't have to shoot them, but the gun helped pacify them until the cops arrived.

Thanks man. I dont mind using force, i was expecting more LTC hate... really makes you think.

A challenger appears

Buy the gun because LTC is overvalued shite.

Well if you buy LTC you'll soon want a shotgun, why not cut out the middleman and go for the boomstick OP?A

> it's like ltc

dude no it's not
you can trade ltc for usd / gbp / eur almost everywhere. there's tons of LTC/ALT pairs.

vtc trades on 2 or 3 exchanges.

I was talking about the coin jackass, not where you can trade it...

SHALL

Both

Shoot those who dare fud LTC

Buy TRIG