That guy that's lifts in shorts and complains about his bloody shins after deadlifting

>that guy that's lifts in shorts and complains about his bloody shins after deadlifting

The blood hypes me up. Makes me feel like a legionnaire after battle

i lift in sweats and get big ass bruises because i like to roll the bar back into the lift

You're not supposed to pull the bar toward your body until it's past your knees.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>think self harming is good thing
>think open wounds that can cause infections make you a legionnaire
>believing romans embraced bloody shins

just don't look like a fag and take pants to the gym.
The only socially acceptable environment for training shorts if your run outside and don't have any glutes to show.

I deadlift three times a week and my shins get pretty fucked up. I should probably wear sweats or something, but I hate working out in long pants. Mostly I just worry about people noticing - the blood and pain don't really bother me.

>scratched shins
>self harming

>deadlift three times a week
are you moving babby weight?

No, that is wrong.
Keeping the bar as close to you as possible makes the lift infinitely easier, every time I fail a weight, it's because I let the bar out in front of me just a fraction off the ground

Just wear long socks. Roll them down when you're done and they're basically regular socks.

I only do the diddy once a week but have the same issue. Tried switching to long pants be the bar tore holes through 2 pairs of track pants and a pair of (fucking expensive) skin compression pants.

I just use my SBD knee sleeves over my shins now, works a treat

Saged

"Sound is a sign of friction and ineffeciency"

/thread

Only dyels get bloody shins.
The only thing I'm able to damage are my huge quads

I don't get this, I try NOT to scrape my shins with the bar. Gym equipment literally cannot get any more filthier and disgusting. Barbells are basically pieces of metal that host 45lb metal plates and aids. I'd rather drop a plate on my toe than scrape myself with an aids bar.

This

Never thought much about it until I plateaued and decided to re-look at my form

you're a fucking retard kys you prob cant even pull over 4 plates you faggot.

proper form doesnt have the bar scraping against your shins you're fucking dumb and gay and don't belong on this board quit spreading your bullshit misinformation and go work for cnn you loser cuck.

you're also wrong kys you fucking faggot kuck kike ass jew shit bag. no proper form has the bar scraping your shins causing pain you dumb fucking loser who cant pull 4 plate.

>Not wearing sweatpants and a sweater everyday to hide your power level from the normies

>see guy wearing baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt
>doesn't look impressive at all, probably been going for less than 1 year
>mfw see him OHP 2.5plaets for 8 reps

The crossfit faggots would love this method combined with their kipping diddleys.

stop giving advice
get deadlift socks you cretin

That's bad form
Blood doesn't mean it's good
Dont be so edgy