Veeky Forumsizen feels thread

Veeky Forumsizen feels thread

>get first gf after overcoming autism
>she always calls other guys hot in front of me
>get back at her by sleeping with transexual prostitutes
>get sick of this and start working out everyday to better myself
>best shape of my life, top 1% of guys, she still calls other guys hot in front of me
>tfw realize my gym addiction is unhealthy and go back to fucking trannys
>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good choice OP. Maybe you'll get AIDS and die so you don't pass on your fucked up genetics.

I don't fuck the asian ones unprotected.

Op is a fag

>talks like a lady
>acts like a lady
>looks like a lady
>sucks like a lady

Not gay desu

>Has a pee pee
Nigga you gay

Please explain how sucking a penis is any more gay than sucking a nipple.

Can you explain how drinking water is any different to drinking bleach

Sucking a girls dick wont kill you, so don't try and pretend drinking bleach is a fair comparison.

Penis=male
Male subject having sex with another male subject, that´s homosexual
Homosex= sexual relations with subjects of the same sex
Penis+Penis=Homo
Even Bailey Jay says so:
youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I
2:27 mark

>I just want a qt wife and daughter, that's all

I feel you bro...
Keep on lifting and someday, we may find a Remy Lacroix who´s not a slut, and pass on our genes

>sucking dick isnt gay

Are there cunts on this board that are actually this deluded?

I love banging trannies and normie girls just as much as the last blok but I'm not stupid to think that im purely straight

>Talk with this girl for a month over snapchat.
>Meet up have sex a lot of fun for two weeks and make time for her.
>Then she suddenly never got time yet we continue to snapchat and talk every once an hour for a month straight.
>She still doesn't have time to hang out anymore and when i point out wtf is wrong she gets annoyed.

Should i bail and ignore Veeky Forums i feel kind of cucked, yet i feel kind of bad for ignoring her too since she's acting nice online but this feels like it's going nowhere.

>Welcome to Veeky Forums

but you are
beeing gay = beeing attracted to masculine body

and while you know that the tranny is a man, your brain doesn't.

Sucking a dude's nipple is gay too, buddy

How many dick sized nipples are you sucking ? Wherr do you find these freaks?

jesus christ user have some self-respect and bail

>i feel kind of bad for ignoring her too since she's acting nice online but this feels like it's going nowhere.
why dont you tell that to her?

my friend, a girl with a booty like that will never not be a slut. It is simply the way of the world.

I recommend you go to an online dating site and meet more women. I found that dealing with girls is a lot easier when you realize there are a shit ton of them and if something doesn't work out you can just move on to the next one.

Just give up. She was probably just looking for fun and now you're getting clingy

it's only gay if you kiss, dipshit

how is kissing gay?

If your penis is being strangled by some dude's anal sphincter and you kiss him on the lips it's fucking gay, user

I hate indecisive people

>tfw me and her won't see each other again at this rate
>mfw

>get back at her by sleeping with transexual prostitutes

OP ffs she just calls them hot because she want a reaction from you. getting back at her is just retarded.

>tfw no gf
Its a classic feel

Women do this and complain when we have multiple women we are talking to simultaneously. Its the only way a dood is statistically likely to find a keeper. Just move onto the next one lad-o.

Why do women tend to be the most irrational creatures out there? Like seriously why do they just not know what they want. at.all.

Christ almighty.

you seem like a beta. you should just try to be a little more fluid and insane. whens the last time you laid down on your bedroom floor without closing the door?