I'm an Australian of Maori descent

I'm an Australian of Maori descent.

I'm 191cm/6'2.5 feet and 120 kg and I reckon I could take on any dickhead here (even the ""tough"" Eastern/Slavic Europeans).

Prove me wrong Veeky Forums.

I'm 6'5 145kg Maori.

I'm 7' 180kg Maori

nice meme, my favourite meme is the one where people can't convert between metric and imperial

Maori's are just fat, just like the coconuts

and yet Maori populations have the highest male suicide right.

get your iwi shit together.

I'm a 8ft tall 400lb nigger

Could beat all of you white bois in a fight

I'm 12' 400kg Maori

oi chur brudda ow g ow YO FUCK YOZA MY G

isn't 191 cm basically 6 foot 3? aussie born slav here

New zealand is actually a much nicer place without maori so its good you moved to aussie. Just look at how pleasant and low crime the south island is compared to maori sections.

I bet you can't take on a job though.

Thank you hungry skeleton

All I have to do is wait for your heart to give way lad

Are maoris supposed to be tough? Do they have a reputation of being tough guys? Does this cause young bucks like OP to grow up with no training and still think they are naturally good fighters? So many questions. That guy in the op looks like a goof

10' 500lb Maori here. I wrestle with 10 silverbacks to warm up before I fight a blue whale

Im 12' 600kg maori

I'm 7'7" tough European that makes 100k a year at Wendy's as a floor scrubber. Oh, also did I mention that my cock is 12 in flaccid?

They are if you don't cook them some fucking eggs.

Their inferior to Samoans in terms of strength.

Range from practically skellys or tubs of lard

8 foot Al Khardian

Skilled with a dragon scimitar

Come at me effendi, I'll send you back to Lumbridge

>Of Maori descent.

so you're white guy LARPing as a Maori?

18 foot wingspan green dragon

worth approx 5k on death

1v1 me no anti-d shields though

Why would you ever brag about being any pacific island race?

They literally were living in the stone age before fucking bongs actually made Oceania fit for human habitation. So much for you ""strength"".
By the way you're not that strong, youre just fat and have the highest rate of diabetes and obesity in the world.

You're on

A lot of assumption in your post buddy.
I bet you think punching power comes from big arms aswell.

Careful or you're gonna end up on World Star Hip Hop getting knocked out by a skinny white guy who actually knows how to box.
Cant wait to see your shitty telegraphed haymakers that leaves you massively open.

hey Steve, just because you have one of their tattoos that doesn't make you a maori

Samoans are better fighters ATM
But still strong.
The strong ones usually play rugby instead
WBO heavyweight boxing champion is a Samoan Kiwi, as is Mark Hunt who fights in UFC and was pretty accomplished in K1 back in the day

fucking /fraud/

Get the fuck out of my country, nigger.

>even the ""tough"" Eastern/Slavic Europeans

Is this a meme? Eastern Europe is riddled with skeleton manlets. Probably the most beta place on earth.

Our people once were warriors

Yeah but Eastern Euros are crazy as fuck and they WILL fuck you up

But unlike OP they had mana, pride

I'm an Australian of Shitpostistan descent.

I'm 6 gorrilion/3*2 gorillion record of shitposting post and 120 kg of wombat shit on my house and I recon I could throw shit on any user here (even the "cuck" Canadians).

Prove me wrong Veeky Forums.

No they won't. That's just an image portrayed by western media. Have you ever been to an eastern european country? Don't believe the facade Putin is trying to force about how manly him and his people are. After all he's a DYEL manlet. No wonder he's so insecure.

Theres no "full" blooded maori left, so yes he is.

Maori are fine, they all live up north or on the east cape.

It's the south side and west auckland islanders that are violent

no they are fat fags who go down in a single hit

too much weights, not enough speedwork. This movie is pretty kino desu senpai

your mother was pride of the fucking tribe

we gangbanged her every night

I am Giga Nigger

You coconuts are always so massive. Even when you never go to a gym. The islanders at my gym are fucking gigantic.

kiwino

stick to the fucking script you dingus

Maori and Pacific Islanders physiques are worlds apart user

They're just fat. Being 110+kg at any height usually means throwing your weight around is effective.

>I'm an Australian of Maori descent.
No you are a sheep fucker who happens to live in Australia.

And yet the two dominant boxers of the 21st century were Ukrainian 6'7 giants

mark hunt pls go

I'm 6'2 100kg scottish descent and I'd probably agree to be on the safe side but I'd still like to think I'm in the upper quartile desu

Two words: all blacks.

literally the same people

Only tough on their wives

this

Why are non whites so much physically weaker than whites?
All strongmen champions are white, same with powerlifters, weightlifters, boxers, mma fighters etc

>boxers, mma fighters
strongmans are white, but all best boxers and fighters are black

>mfw

>t. no source buttblasted faggot

jon jones would literally kill this kid

There's a surprising number of black strongmen from UK and south Africa. Plus a fair number of islanders/maoris in aus and nz and a couple of legends in the sport from the USA.

There's fuck-all from the northern and eastern European nations, but they aren't non-existent overall.

How? Ooga booga him to death?

>le black steroid man

What would he do? Steal his wallet? Smack his lips or grab his weenie?

Kek, they and other polys dominate physical sports, rugby etc. And ATM they have the best mma fighters out of aus and NZ. Don't be butthurt

Maoris are usually more mixed European, but they're all polynesians, the same people. Maoris were traditionally tougher tho due to their warrior culture and were hard to conquer.

They're big guys

Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Foreman, Fraizer

The real Rocky is probably the most famous white boxer, he has 7 movies named after him and is still less well known

fuck off and stop taking our women u filthy half nigger

For me?

> even the ""tough"" Eastern/Slavic Europeans
That's why they have the biggest country on Earth, space and military technology, won the biggest wars and history and you have facial tattoos and dance with you tongue out in a skirt made of straw.

Whats the point of this thread? You're insecure about your race and feel compelled to defend it? This isn't /pol/. No one here cares about your people. Or you're insecure about your physique, strength, physical prowess, fighting ability etc... and feel compelled to challenge people who you perceive as existing in opposition to you because they work on those things? And you think your superior magical genetics and racial characteristic are enough to carry you? Or am I just getting memed and I dont know this meme yet?

Like what the hell is going on? What's the point of this thread? Pacific islanders are the most obese people on the planet. Maybe go fight refined sugar instead of Veeky Forums.

I'm a 50' Macaroni

It was probably a white ozzie b8ing for (you)s

ancient history has it that prior to european settlement of new zealand, the maori tribes fought against each other.

it would make sense that only the strong survived to breed, since it was the younger males who fought each other, thus ensuring quality genetics for the next generation.

that being said, i doubt maoris these days have the same aggression.

its all "muh heritage" these days. all talk, no show.

>tribal people fought each other

Wow. Surely unique to this one region and without precedent huh? These guys must be killing machines because of it.

Russia's military is fucking awful, the hussars and such were good but overall your empires were small and you feudal and serf systems were shit.

Atleast these guys were travelling oceans before Europeans and North Africans, and historical accounts tell how they were well organised, tall and strong. Google their houses and keeps, they weren't straw huts they were works of art.

Also this is pure bait u aspies

yeah, but the difference is they hadnt developed much range weaponary.

almost all of their fighting was done in melee.

hence stronger guys get to live

i'm 6'1 but my dad is a 6'5 nigga that benched 5pl8 natty, when he roided he competed on a lot of amateur bench competition and won a fucking lot of them, i couldn't kick your ass but my nigger dad could

They were basically Spartans/that Flemish Celtic tribe forgot name tho, but with wood and stone weapons. Their craftsmanship is fucking amazing tho and so are their tattoos. So most soldiers that were drafted from European nations of the time were farmers n towns folk with training, compared to these guys bred to fight.

>implying ones ability to lift directly correlates to ones ability to throw a punch

i doubt george foreman could bench 5pl8

Nah they're not. The biggest and strongest guys are Icelandic people. Just look at the strongman competition results, keep in mind this is a nation of fucking 300 000 people, like an average sized American town.

>no asian countries

>being this retarded

Tyson is inferior to Lewis and Holyfield
And Mayweather is the cancer of boxing

Paquino will go down as a great

while i generally agree with this, you have to keep in mind that strongman is kind of the national sport of iceland. there are countries with strong people that don't show in those charts because simply the sport is unpopular.

You realise strongman is literally not a thing outside of like America and a small part of Europe?

All the decent American athletes go into football, it's pretty amazing that they do so well but WSM is relatively big there

Kiwi and pacifica go into rugby, literally no one here has heard of WSM. It's not a thing, it's not on TV and there almost no strongman gyms or completions.
No one cares

Sure but even so there should be no doubt Europeans and especially northern Europeans are the strongest people. They're naturally taller and bigger, it usually goes with strength.

The romans considered the Gauls to be the toughest and most frightening warriors on the planet and described them as giants and wrote about their strength, savagery, and suicidal bravery. Those are the French. Those guys can't even keep Ahmed the machete rapist from torching police cars every night nowadays. Everybody comes from bloody tribal roots. Doesn't mean shit.

>stronger guys

Or just guys that were good at swinging a taiaha around. Its not like they were deadlifting each other to death. They had spears anyway. Its not like a few hundred years of lagging behind in the invention and adoption of the bow and arrow out of millennia of human prehistory is sufficient to effect evolution. Natural selection is driven more by sexual selection and disease based mortality than war. They didn't have an organized eugenics based system of warfare that decided who got to survive long enough to mate. The idea is laughable.

I am a 14'88" nazi 1984 lbs robot and J can take on every single one of them...
At once.

>Maori

Joke's on you cunt you can only fight me if I come into the prison where they keep you.

I can*

The Gaulish France existed 2000 years ago now, when they were first invaded. New Zealand was invaded in 1700s, amuch shorter time for genetic changes to take place, such as feudal systems, serfdom, wars, mass starvation's and famine that struck Europe and changed them from their original form. Maoris and other Pacific islander have had a much shorter time, plus they Excell at rugby and sports in general such as summer Olympics,mma etc despite being a tiny population size overall. Google polynesians, they're naturally massive.

They built giant structures of stone and wood, sailed and rowed ships just like Vikings did which encourages Icelanders to become strong. If they gave a shit about wsm, I'm sure they'd dominate, that game of thrones dude was skinny af before wsm, most polynesians are naturally big before training.

>best boxers

when was the last time a black person held the heavyweight title ? must be 20 years ago or so.

Deontay wilder ATM, but still they're not the best, they're tough niggas from ghettos working for a way out.

he's not steven you cuck

6'4'' 120kg of northern european mma. Bring it on cunt

This makes no sense. Evolution has nothing to do with when the Romans or British discover you. Wars, famines, political and social revolutions etc... are things that happen to all people all over the world and have been happening since before written record. It isn't unique to one area any more than throwing spears at each other is.

What is your mindset here? That introduction to the agricultural revolution should be staved off for as long as possible in order to breed the strongest possible warriors? Well that's fucking stupid, but it's not like I brought up the Gauls because they were the only other tribal society that ever existed. There were tribes all over the world that weren't discovered until well after Pacific Islanders. There is a pre agricultural tribe that exists to this day on some island in the Indian Ocean. I assure you they all enjoyed killing one another.

You're not fucking special bro. Everybody comes from this shit. I'm done arguing with you because I guarantee you won't accept that you're not some kind of unique pinnical of evolution like you've convinced yourself you are. Enjoy the last word.

Google polynesians average weights and height. Google polynesians bone density. Google polynesian body fat percentages. This culture was some jungle buddies running round with sticks, they had farming systems, sailed the oceans and they had a HUGE emphasis on being warriors for like over 1000 years. Famines are proven I'm genetic studies to reduce population average heights and weights and change bone mineral density, which Europe was subject more top since most people were part of a huge population of peasants that were treated like shit by their rulers, compared to smaller, tighter knitted tribes with an emphasis of everyman to become a warrior and train everyday in fighting.

Even the moriaris who didn't advocate war still trained their men and had ritualistic combat to keep themselves strong against invaders and quell aggression, much like UK celts tried to do with champions etc.

They're culture is quite unique amongst a few others in having huge amount of resources and time dedicated to crafting strong men ready for war. Early English settlers tell of how tall, strong and organised they were, which was bizarre compared to the Africans they had previously dealt with. Much like Vikings also, only the strongest would survive with little food, stay strong enough to row ships across oceans and stave off diseases till as late as the 17/1800s.

Why are you so stressed about this, stop trying to push another culture down, all cultures had their time and different unique qualities, for instance, UK last great time was the empire deposited coming from Norman's, Saxons, Celts etc.south black Africans were the Zulus etc. Humans are unique and diverse, don't be butthurt.

Also evolution is ever changing. We have evolved from what we were 200,000 years ago- the invention of farming, with smaller brains, less dense bones and less muscle, different hair types, eye and skin colour, disease immunities etc.

post your asshole then I'll decide if you can take this dickhead

Run him over and flee the scene :^)