Gf gets upset if i go to the gym without her

>gf gets upset if i go to the gym without her
>says i am encouraging her to skip gym by leaving her out
>when I wait for her we end up going at 9pm or she just says lets go tomorrow

I want her to come with me but 7/10 times when i wait for her she convinces me to go 'in the morning' then it all just repeats.

what do? It's getting me down and we have both put on weight.

>getting relationship advice from a bunch of lonely dyel autists who have never actually touched a boob

Try talking to her, you fucking retard

well when I Talk to her she guilts me or cries so that doesn't work.

It's like me going to the gym on my own is betrayal to her

Just go without her. If she gets upset, then let her sulk.

Tell that if she doesn't like it, then she needs to be ready on time.

She doesn't want to go to the gym or for you to go to the gym and is worried that you'll hook up with a cardio bunny.

That's the problem.

go NC

women kill gains if she truly wanted to come she'd catch up

dont wait til you find her sucking chad's cock to realize what im talking about

>can't talk to my girlfriend about scheduling a specific time daily for gym

She sounds like a fucking cunt

Sign up to a 24 hours joint, and go at seperate times. Chicks as gym buddies never, ever works. They do half (if that) the exercise and complain about wanting to leave while you're halfway through a set of deads or something.
Explain to her that you're gunna do a weightlifting program which is regimented, and you will try make every single session, unless there are exceptional circumstances like birthdays or anniversaries

ayo is that lil duval lol

Agree with this

>says i am encouraging her to skip gym by leaving her out

The only person who can make her train is her. If she relies on you for motivation and commitment to her own fitness she's not going to get far.

exactly what she does. Urgh

I touched a girls boob once in a club, although she was ugly as fuck and it wasn't bare skinned.

Either way, back the fuck off cunt you don't know me.

Incorrect. You just have a shitty gf. I've been working out with my girlfriend for the last 3 years.

did she ever make you skip?

I've experienced similar things with my gf. You need to schedule your workout. Also talk to her before the workout to make sure she remembers that it is a workout day and at what time you guys are going. That way if anything happens, you can always say that you had a deal and that she's the cunt for breaking the deal. Not your fault. Some women needs boundaries like children. Be a fucking man ya dingus.

What a mature and responsible person you found. Next time tell her you're foing to the gym with or without her, if she cries tell her she's acting like a child and go anyway

I've touched a boob!

Anyways OP you should unsheath your katana and tell her that you are the master of this domain.

Nope. She generally goes more than I do because she does cardio only days as well

Be like driver and give her a 5 minute window.

>doesn't want you to go alone
>doesn't want to go with you
Guess you gotta make up with yourself if you want her more than you want gains, she clearly doesn't want you to succeed on your own and can't imagine herself succeeding either, so she'll probably sabotage you until you give up or gtfo
You don't have to settle user, girls that are willing to get fit, or won't stop you from your personal goals

tell her to shoo

suffer no thots user

Ask her if she wants to go to the gym, when she says no just go yourself. Stop letting her control you.

>when I Talk to her she guilts me or cries so that doesn't work.
I'd tell her exactly what you feel, exactly like you told us. If she still acts like a selfish cunt, dump her right there and then.

She doesn't seem to care about what you want, which is a huge red flag in any relationship.

gym buddies are the ultimate gains goblins

Just wait for you girl to be ready. Trust in her, shes just going through a face and need your support. hehehehehheheheh

>Help Veeky Forums, I'm dating a bitch with low self esteem that is dragging me down
>but I'm too scared to be alone so I just do whatever she wants
Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Take a serious tone and tell her that if she insists on coming to gym with you, she better come then and not disrespect you by wasting your time. If you can't have this conversation with her she's a fucking child and you should just dump her

This sounds like my fucking ex. Honestly it sounds like she's not mature enough to see your needs in a relationship and also doesn't have the drive to get the fuck out of the house and improve herself, so she is trying to drag her down with you.

Say to her that you want to be more strict in your routine and she can either come with you or not, but you aren't gonna skip out on days because she doesn't want to go. If she kicks up a stink then it sounds like she's probably not worth it and she's got some thinking about herself to do.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Say this:

"I am going to the gym at x time. I will not wait until tomorrow, this is important to me. If you want to come, you will be ready, if you aren't, I will go without you. Don't stop me from achieving my goals or this isn't going to work out."

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

ditch her or grow a pair, if you let her decide your fate you'll end up like me, miserable in a broke relationship but you are a bitch and can't break up... make it clear that you will do whatever you want whenever you want

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

exact same thing happened with my gym bro
always trying to meet his fucking schedule, pushing it back, then his parents would make dinner or some shit

end up just waiting around ready to leave for like 2hrs
in an entire YEAR my bench only went from like 60-75 due to shit consistency

I dont know how you can deal with that stress really. Just fucking go without her, and let her sit at home and be mad.

>kill her

Get on her fucking case, my fiancee and I both annoy the shit out of each other when one of us doesn't want to go until the lazy party gives in.

I'm never regretful that I went even if I really resistant to it beforehand.

Cot dammit Elizabeth

just drop her, she is clearly weak and you are not going to make it with this burden on your side

Plus she gonna be jelly when you come home rocking a pump, and she's knuckle deep in a jar of peanut butter

stop eating like a fat ass

this

You go. Tel her that shes holding you back and that she can go by herself. If shes really that fucking petty to cuck your gains youre better off without her.

Yell "YOU'RE STEALING MY GAINS" and storm out
They usually get the point

This is what women do all the time. They don't have the same concept of time running out that we do... Which is strange because they are the ones who deteriorate much quicker.

From my experience they seem to not see time coming... You just need to tell her the exact time you're going and ask her to be ready at that time. If you start getting ready and she is sitting on the couch then just leave without her.

Men think about the information and then form their emotional opinion around the data.

Women form their emotional opinion first and then think about how the information fits into what they already feel.

So yeah. You'll never be able to understand fully why she keeps putting it off, or why she doesn't understand that she is holding you back... To you it is just laziness but she has real reasons in her mind that don't make any fucking sense to us.... She's probably just as frustrated as you that you don't understand HER.

Not an autism post. Just wisdom... I'm happily living with my gf of 6 years. But you just have to learn that we don't see the world the way they do. It's not our fault or theirs. So you just have to do things the way you want to do them and let her adjust.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Stop after "i will go without you" keep it simple, the sentence after that is beta and emotional and needy. I WILL LEAVE U :(

it's not necessary

Go without her, what's the problem? if she gets upset that's her fucking own laziness making the choice for her. You even asking this question is goddamn

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

As a gf who used to do this same bull shit this is the best thing you can do. Eventually she'll get used to it and hopefully start to go with you. Just try to do it at the same time. Train her like you would a doggo

>hit the gym with best friend who is grill
>we go 5 days a week'
>usually from 4pm to 7pm
>no excuses we just dont think about it and just go

>silent *BRAAAAP* in the background

tell her she is bringing your gains down

If this isn't bait: Annoy her a little for not going, give her positive reinforcement/stimulus, make her think that it really means something to you going as couple to the gym.

>going through a face

*crickets*

Bullshit tell her to fucking get with it or get the fuck out

Kill the gains goblin

Well, I was trying to introduce the guy into manipulating her, but if you want go the easy route that's up to you.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBRIN

kill her
eat the body for gains

choke on dick until your sick, Veins Wobblin'

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

This, this, this

local user solves life

I like you user

I don't know why but i love that picture