Pets

What do you guys think of pets? Hate, Love or Neutral?

imo i love cats

Cats are garbage

Dogs on the other hand are like God's gift to man

I love goats. They can be as quirky as cats and as loyal and affectionate as dogs. It's the perfect middle ground.

i'm more middle ground, most animals i owned are pretty cool, including reptiles

I love my Caucasian shepherd doggo. I moved away from my parents to study but 2-3 times a month I come home to play and cuddle with him. They aren't the fittest breed but one of the comfiest.

>pic related
not my dog but a Caucasian shepherd

Adopted this lil runt baby a year ago, helped me loads with my depression and anxiety. Love the little guy

I love cats but I'm slightly allergic. Puppers are so great though. Had a dog until I was 10, never had a cat. Still like them though

>They aren't the fittest breed but one of the comfiest.
What is the fittest breed according to Veeky Forums? German shepherds and Siberian Huskies seem to be extremely active.

i used to own a german sheperd and a runt, runt baby was way fitter and healthier than the pure breed pup but just not as pretty, still loved them both so much

what a cute pupper

runt baby was a junkyard mutt

pretty standard for a mutt to be much healthier than any sort of purebred.

Bully whippets with myostatin deficiency.

i want to pet

>adopt stray
>stray fucking hates me and just uses me for treats/food/walk
>loves my sisters though

its a male dog. am i being cucked?

i'm cool with pets, i think everyone should experience owning one. Pic related my 2 month old calico kitten. She smol

:3

chubby pupper, rescued from previous owner who abused these babies. It's been a year now and these babies give me a reason to go home happy

I love my catbro. If I wasn't working 60 plus hours a week, I'd have a dog, but I refuse to neglect an animal. Catbro is chill as fuck and reminds me to relax once in a while. Will play with other peoples' doggos at any opportunity.

>working 60 plus hours a week
Where do you live and what do you do?

holy shit, dat kitty am cute. I think she qualifies as "tortie".

I have tortie/calico kitty too. She's a very territorial. I'm her human and she's not sharing. I hear that's common in torties for some reason. They call it "tortietude".

i want to squeeze the life out of that adorable little creature

Buns are where the fun is at

This has absolutely nothing to do with fitness. Pls mods

What fun? What can you even do with a rabit besides petting it or eating it?

They chase after you, like literally refuse to not be right next to your feet, if you run somewhere they'll just follow you

most animals react that wat to their food dispenser

Dog/snake owner here.
pretty gud

Found her and her brothers next to their dead mother by the roadside, adopted the black kitten in the middle, runt of the litter, Love her so much.

My little HamsterBuddy. Got him like three months ago, gf wanted him really bad.

Hes a bit shy but does a pull up routine evryday, dunno why, and cardio ofc in his wheel

c-cute...
CUTE!

:)

Maybe it learned to be wary of dudes in general. If it's a stray there's no telling what kind of life it had befor you took it in.

Cats are for bitches. Dogs are real pets.

I posted my puppy here not long after we first bought her back in october or november. Little yellow lab pup. Was smaller than my work boot back then. She's already getting so big. Probably be fully grown in another two or thee months. Makes me sad. Impermanence and all that.

I love her. I love playing with her. I love taking care of her. I love the feeling of having a helpless little sweetheart that depends utterly upon you and looks at you like you're the most amazing person in the world.

She's kind of a practice child. Me and the gf look like we're probably in it together for the long haul at this point. The puppy is a big step towards the future.

It probably got abused by dudes alot, after a while it should start warming up to you

Look, it's the, "dogs are manly animals," meme.

They appeal to different personalities. Dogs usually appeal to people that probably enjoy doing social bullshit like going hiking with friends, going to public coffee shops and sitting there talking to other idiots about their dogs, working in big stupid open offices where there's no privacy (extroverts) and cats are usually more appealing to introverts and more reserved people that don't need to do everything with a bunch of friends and shit.

Dogs are typically easy to please sellouts with no self-respect, but you're busy with your beach fratboy bullshit so you don't have the quiet time to get to know your animal anyway to build some kind of rapport, so it's good that you just have to say, "hoozagudboooiiii" for the animal to be happy.

Cats don't have time to put up with your childish bullshit and it requires getting to know each one on a personal level for them to trust, love and respect you. If you don't like cats it's likely due to bad experiences because they didn't fucking care for you because you went, "hooozagudbooooiii" and they rolled their eyes and walked away or scratched you for petting them the wrong way even though their body language gave a bunch of warning signs that you were too ignorant to notice.. Yes, it takes effort to get on their good side, but it's worth it when you do get there because they treat you with respect right back. Also, it's nice not having to take them fucking everywhere. A dog is basically having a baby and I hate babies. If I wanna up and go to the store on a second's notice, I'm gonna fucking do it. I don't want to take a baby with me or find a fucking sitter.

I have a ball python. He's still a baby but he's pretty cool. It's definitely a talking point with grills. They end up loving him as soon as I hand him to them too.

>raging this much over two sentences

:(

i always wanted i pet but i am allergic to their fur.

:3

American bulldogs

I like both cats and dogs but I would never be able to deal with the time commitment required. Maybe if I get kids and a wife I'll try a dog, for now I stick with cats who are equally if not more fluffy but more independent

:(

owo

> gods gift to man that make you pick up their shit

God must be mad at you for something

goats are fun

Dogs poop outside. Cats poop in your house and force you to clean it up.

R8 this angry rascal

Cute cat user

the two evil fucks I adopted

cats are based as fuck