Ok Veeky Forums, can I get an honest answer. I have been seeing an older lady physio for back problems...

Ok Veeky Forums, can I get an honest answer. I have been seeing an older lady physio for back problems. First couple of sessions she commented a few times on my muscles and said stuff like "wow, you must play rugby?" I thought it was kind of weird but no biggie. Then she went on to tell me "you should get a job in a restaurant because you look good". I'm not overly sensitive at all but it made me feel uncomfortable. Am I being a bitch or was it inappropriate behaviour?

Both

Fpbp

I haven't complained or anything and I don't really give a fuck, I'm just interested in whether others consider it was weird/inappropriate. It's literally the first time in my life I've had a professional creep me out a bit

I wouldn't sweat it, physios tend to make lots of comments related to physical appearance. I went to a physio a couple months ago and when I took off my shirt she grabbed a handful of my lat and said 'fuaaark, holy shit'. I just interpreted it as a professional judgement.

I don't think you should sweat it really, it might be a TINY bit inappropriate re: the second remark but not enough to complain about or imperil her job cause you can't take a compliment. That's something whiny SJWs would do in my experience

What's the fucking point in working out if you act like a faggot every time someone is mirin?

lol are you for reals?

with which part? I went to UCLA so I've had experience with people unable to take a pretty tame statement to the title IX office

The grabbing you and saying that part lol..funny thing is that wouldn't have creeped me out at all

yeah idk, I've never thought of myself as having big lats, just high insertions. It didn't creep me out, I just took it as a compliment

running to the title IX office*

>U
>C
>Lotta
>Asians

How was it man? What major?

I did a masters in public health. I'm really glad I went there, definitely worth it. I didn't have to pay tuition after year 1 because I agreed to teach some classes in my second year.

My professors are internationally known as the top of their fields, the campus near the hospital is nice, and Westwood is bretty cool. I'd recommend it if you're interested in going. Can't make any claims about undergrad life tho

Wtf is wrong with people anymore that they can't handle being complimented and don't enjoy a little harmless flirting.

>takes shirt off
>exposes muscles that took considerable time and effort to obtain
>women like muscles
>receive mire

Sounds like everything went exactly the way it should have. The hell is your issue?

My issue is I went there to get my back fixed, not for comments on my appearance

sounds like she's she's deff down to f

Look at it this way: most of those guys and girls have a great knowledge of how the human body should operate and look like.
I assume that they spend plenty of time treating people who do fuckall and treat their bodies like shit, so seeing a well-maintained specimen is exiting to them on a professional level - though the way they voice it to you might come across weird.

I've had conversations similar to yours with my dentist and my GP - usually they're just happy to treat someone in decent shape and not a total fuckup.

I think you're just bragging that you got a mire and you're perfectly happy about it, but you want the thread to have something in it to discuss so you're pretending to be outraged or whatever to make it look like you have a reason for posting it. It's fine user. We're all very proud of you. Keep up the good work and enjoy that positive attention. We're all gonna make it.

No not at all, this chick is like 65 as well

Are you a virgin

So what? You don't have to dust the cobwebs out of her panties or anything just because she was being nice to you. She's probably self conscious about her age and desperate to feel like she has sexual value still. She knows you're not going have sex with her. She just hopes the attractive young man will make her feel young and hot again for a brief moment. A few nice words would probably make her month. What the hell is so wrong about that? If anything you're the one being inappropriate by not being a decent human being and doing something nice for someone that they would probably really appreciate.

KEK!